Debate Mansion

Should partial-birth abortion be banned? (Page 10)

Post Reply New Post

Page 10 of 10

Page 1 Page 9
Page   of 10

raunaq

IF-Sizzlerz

raunaq

Posted: 25 April 2007 at 11:53am | IP Logged
Originally posted by egghatcher

Originally posted by raunaq

Originally posted by souro

She might have been forced by her husband/ boyfriend to keep the baby, when she didn't really want one. Maybe her husband/ boyfriend upped and vanished one day, and she decides to terminate the pregnancy, so what's wrong with that.
possible, thats why i think the mother has the right to decide what she wants to do since she might be facing some unusual circumstances.
if she terminates she ceases to be a mother ... period.. she is then just another gal who did not approve of interaction and what transpired thereafter between her and that irresponsible sod who she chose as her mate..

Ouch Ouch Ouch sorry, i mean the girl who is carrying a baby Embarrassed doc eggy

Edited by raunaq - 25 April 2007 at 11:53am

Dear Guest, Being an unregistered member you are missing out on participating in the lively discussions happening on the topic "Should partial-birth abortion be banned? (Page 10)" in Debate Mansion forum. In addition you lose out on the fun interactions with fellow members and other member exclusive features that India-Forums has to offer. Join India's most popular discussion portal on Indian Entertainment. It's FREE and registration is effortless so JOIN NOW!

mittijalebi

IF-Rockerz

mittijalebi

Posted: 25 April 2007 at 12:17pm | IP Logged

Originally posted by egghatcher

Originally posted by souro

She might have been forced by her husband/ boyfriend to keep the baby, when she didn't really want one. Maybe her husband/ boyfriend upped and vanished one day, and she decides to terminate the pregnancy, so what's wrong with that.

possible, thats why i think the mother has the right to decide what she wants to do since she might be facing some unusual circumstances.
if she terminates she ceases to be a mother ... period.. she is then just another gal who did not approve of interaction and what transpired thereafter between her and that irresponsible sod who she chose as her mate..

LOL

raunaq

IF-Sizzlerz

raunaq

Posted: 25 April 2007 at 12:24pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by mittijalebi

so what if the husband or boyfriend leave her one day AFTER the baby is born, what will she do then?

look, i'm pro-choice (hard as it may be to believe) but i can't justify terminating a pregnancy that late. its a human being at that point, its heart beats, it kicks, it does everything......its not just a bunch of cells anymore.

i get your point. in that respect, its not her fault. but as qt said and i agree with her, for me, a baby as long as she is in her mothers womb, its mothers body, mothers responsibility, in her capacity she can do what she wants based on her extreme circumstances. once the baby is born, then they are two separate individuals. again i am speaking from the mothers point of view who faces such kind of problem.

...M...

IF-Sizzlerz

Posted: 25 April 2007 at 12:54pm | IP Logged
THE ACCOUNT OF THE MEMBER WHO POSTED THIS MESSAGE HAS BEEN TEMPORARILY BANNED.

If you think this is an error please Contact us.

raunaq

IF-Sizzlerz

raunaq

Posted: 25 April 2007 at 1:16pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by Maya_M

i get your point. in that respect, its not her fault. but as qt said and i agree with her, for me, a baby as long as she is in her mothers womb, its mothers body, mothers responsibility, in her capacity she can do what she wants based on her extreme circumstances. once the baby is born, then they are two separate individuals. again i am speaking from the mothers point of view who faces such kind of problem.

A baby in the womb at 8th or 9th month and a newborn is pretty much on the same level. One gets warmth of the womb and once outside it gets warmth of mother's arm. It does breath outside air but it still is incapable of doing anything on its own. So if the guy leaves the mother after delivery then what should the mother do? Because I guess even then it is her choice.

We are not talking about a fetus here. We are talking about a full grown baby here. As I said I have friends who have delivered in 8th month, healthy babies who just stayed in incubator for 1 or 2 days.

btw Raunaqwa aap kripya BB ki Or prasthan keejiye. Aapke sawal intezaar kar rahe hain.

when a mother is carrying a baby in her womb it is 24/7 but when the baby is born, she doesnt have to carry the baby all the time, btw i really sympathize with the ladies who opt for this method, since you and others who know this well pointed out its a fully grown baby. it gives me jitters to even imagine dumping a fully grown baby but i am sure there are reasons that these ladies go for such methods Ouch however i would still like to know what other options are there for such kind of mothers. i still think mothers should be left with this option, why should one force her to have the baby when she doesnt want it Ouch . she might know well whats her capacity and how well she can handle. so if she thinks she cannot go further then its her decision.

haan hum jaarahe hain us taraf LOL LOL LOL

Post Reply New Post

Go to top