Harry Potter

dan and emma chemistry thesis

Post Reply New Post

Page 1 of 1

wispher of love

wispher of love

Posted: 26 July 2005 at 1:36am | IP Logged

there have been a post which says emma wont hug dan in chamber of secrets ,but that was a inocen ag, and not just emma dan or ron would not have hugged emma too, but just look at the they look grt, always together, dan knows all abt her and emma can point dans fav on finger tips as they both did on may ocations, and in the confrences or parties emma and dan hug, dance n hold dance, al the while rupret in not even near them, and in the pic look closly its always dan holding emma, and emma both rup an dan, but rup never puts hand on emma, nor have i seen emma and ron hold hands or dance, as they grew dan and emma also grew together. so there is a definatly a rocking chemistry between them.

Dear Guest, Being an unregistered member you are missing out on participating in the lively discussions happening on the topic "dan and emma chemistry thesis" in Harry Potter forum. In addition you lose out on the fun interactions with fellow members and other member exclusive features that India-Forums has to offer. Join India's most popular discussion portal on Indian Entertainment. It's FREE and registration is effortless so JOIN NOW!

Morgoth

IF-Veteran Member

Morgoth

--

Posted: 26 July 2005 at 4:46am | IP Logged

Hmm, I dont think its romantic chemistry, but more of a comfort level. And since they do spend more time on the sets together, they are quite comfortable around each other.

In fact, Dan and Emma have said in separate interviews that they feel like they are brother and sister.

*~Princess_K~*

Goldie

*~Princess_K~*

Posted: 26 July 2005 at 2:06pm | IP Logged
yepp...I'v read one of those interviews...

SugarNSpice615

Groupbie

SugarNSpice615

Posted: 26 July 2005 at 4:20pm | IP Logged
I don't think Dan has n e intrst in her but 2 me Emma always seems all over Dan and always flrting with him. But yeh it's prolly just a brother sister type relationship.

Charmed1

Charmed1

Posted: 26 July 2005 at 9:12pm | IP Logged
I don't know. They say they have no romantic feelings for each other, but maybe they just don't want everyone to know. I mean it probably would be huge and expected. There's a good chance they don't want all the comotion. Smile But then again, they may not have any other feelings than the brotherly/sisterly feeling that already stand between them.

Post Reply New Post

Go to top