Page 3 Page 6

sweethoney06

IF-Rockerz

sweethoney06

Posted: 23 April 2007 at 5:50pm | IP Logged

Originally posted by Miss Candy

LOL I pick #2!!

Go Sehrishi!! Clap (I can't believe u said "let's get it on!!!!!") LOL

yay u picked meEmbarrassedHug!! ur the bestest JessEmbarrassed!! thx for ur cheerTongue..lol I know that most totally at the momentLOL

Dear Guest, Being an unregistered member you are missing out on participating in the lively discussions happening on the topic "Sehrish and Anji (Page 2)" in Chit Chat forum. In addition you lose out on the fun interactions with fellow members and other member exclusive features that India-Forums has to offer. Join India's most popular discussion portal on Indian Entertainment. It's FREE and registration is effortless so JOIN NOW!

.Mandy.

Channel Moderator

.Mandy.

Posted: 23 April 2007 at 7:17pm | IP Logged

Originally posted by *~Sapna~*

Originally posted by Aftab''s Anjali

lolzz di...y not supporting me?? :( ppl take my side...one mean thing to sehrish gets u ur fav actor..wheather it be SRK or Ejaz khan...u ask for him and u get him for free...except for Shahid or Pulkit...c'mon guys..take my side!!!1 even u Sapua di...a good comment to me gets u..umm..John...how bout that..whose side r u on now????? LOL
hmm...*Sapna starts thinking* ok...Anji *changes her mind* no no...I mean John used to be my husband before...I don't really need him anymore * talks to herself...am I sure...but I still like himCry*

John is mine, leave him out of this!! EmbarrassedThis fight is for Pulkit and Shahid, where's Sehrish, why aren't you fighting for your man? Giving up so soon??? Wink

Edited by bollywoodcrazed - 23 April 2007 at 7:17pm

~Anji~

Goldie

~Anji~

Posted: 23 April 2007 at 7:30pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by bollywoodcrazed

lolzz di...y not supporting me?? :( ppl take my side...one mean thing to sehrish gets u ur fav actor..wheather it be SRK or Ejaz khan...u ask for him and u get him for free...except for Shahid or Pulkit...c'mon guys..take my side!!!1 even u Sapua di...a good comment to me gets u..umm..John...how bout that..whose side r u on now????? LOL
hmm...*Sapna starts thinking* ok...Anji *changes her mind* no no...I mean John used to be my husband before...I don't really need him anymore * talks to herself...am I sure...but I still like himCry*

John is mine, leave him out of this!! EmbarrassedThis fight is for Pulkit and Shahid, where's Sehrish, why aren't you fighting for your man? Giving up so soon??? Wink

fine then...rak emy side..and u can have John..who else do u want?? i will giv him to u for free...btw Sherish check this out!!

For Sehrish

sweethoney06

IF-Rockerz

sweethoney06

Posted: 23 April 2007 at 7:52pm | IP Logged

Manda! I will give u hundreds of John if u come to my side MandaEmbarrassed!! and u really think that i wud give up my Shahid is soo soon i don't think so!!Wink

@Anji: oh my gosh lemme at her lemme at herAngry

@Sapu: u said u deleted this siggyOuch

~Anji~

Goldie

~Anji~

Posted: 23 April 2007 at 8:05pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by sweethoney06

Manda! I will give u hundreds of John if u come to my side MandaEmbarrassed!! and u really think that i wud give up my Shahid is soo soon i don't think so!!Wink

@Anji: oh my gosh lemme at her lemme at herAngry

@Sapu: u said u deleted this siggyOuch

Mandy..she wants ot give u 100s of Johns..but i will only give one and thats the original one..so come to my side plzz..and how wa the siggy Sehrish?? good ehh

-Pinky-

IF-Dazzler

-Pinky-

Posted: 23 April 2007 at 8:17pm | IP Logged
omg ROFL ROFL @ the sigyz LOL
u guys stop fighting!waste of time..shahid is kareena's Dead LOL

jassie_17

IF-Rockerz

jassie_17

Posted: 23 April 2007 at 10:48pm | IP Logged
Sehrishi i m always thr for u....shahid's onlie urs!!!!

kal-el

IF-Sizzlerz

kal-el

Posted: 24 April 2007 at 12:52am | IP Logged
oi oi oi i go to work for a few hours and things go nuts, right quit fighting you lot, lil ladoo sehrish an shahid are married as for you there must be someone else you like, and as for sapu quit getting these to going Confused

Post Reply New Post

Go to top