Page 1 of 2

Page 1
Page   of 2
Page 2 Page 2

freindly_gurl

Groupbie

freindly_gurl

Posted: 23 April 2007 at 12:15pm | IP Logged
wotz . DaVinci Code about i have heard so much about it but i dont know wether it is good?

Dear Guest, Being an unregistered member you are missing out on participating in the lively discussions happening on the topic "guys" in Book Talk forum. In addition you lose out on the fun interactions with fellow members and other member exclusive features that India-Forums has to offer. Join India's most popular discussion portal on Indian Entertainment. It's FREE and registration is effortless so JOIN NOW!

kal-el

IF-Sizzlerz

kal-el

Posted: 10 May 2007 at 1:55am | IP Logged
interesting theories in it definatly worth reading

ImPerfection

Goldie

Posted: 10 May 2007 at 12:30pm | IP Logged
THE ACCOUNT OF THE MEMBER WHO POSTED THIS MESSAGE HAS BEEN TEMPORARILY BANNED.

If you think this is an error please Contact us.

kal-el

IF-Sizzlerz

kal-el

Posted: 24 May 2007 at 1:43am | IP Logged
its about

While in Paris on business, Harvard symbologist Robert Langdon receives an urgent late-night phone call: the elderly curator of the Louvre has been murdered inside the museum. Near the body, police have found a baffling cipher. While working to solve the enigmatic riddle, Langdon is stunned to discover it leads to a trail of clues hidden in the works of Da Vinci -- clues visible for all to see -- yet ingeniously disguised by the painter.

Langdon joins forces with a gifted French cryptologist, Sophie Neveu, and learns the late curator was involved in the Priory of Sion -- an actual secret society whose members included Sir Isaac Newton, Botticelli, Victor Hugo, and Da Vinci, among others.

In a breathless race through Paris, London, and beyond, Langdon and Neveu match wits with a faceless powerbroker who seems to anticipate their every move. Unless Langdon and Neveu can decipher the labyrinthine puzzle in time, the Priory's ancient secret -- and an explosive historical truth -- will be lost forever.

xmuqix

IF-Sizzlerz

xmuqix

Posted: 24 May 2007 at 7:03am | IP Logged
ive read da book
its awesome
jus go search 4 it on da net Tongue

kal-el

IF-Sizzlerz

kal-el

Posted: 25 May 2007 at 1:44am | IP Logged
film was good to i really liked it as well