Kkusum
Kkusum

Kumud's Forgiveness...

TiN24 Goldie
TiN24
TiN24

Posted: 08 December 2004 at 2:14pm | IP Logged

hEY EVERYONE!

I was just thinking about something. Once everyone (including Garv) find out about kali's truth.......obviously that's the end for kali and garv, which opens the doors once again for Kumud and Garv to take off where they left off.

BUT

Should Kumud still forgive Garv. I understand that everything that happened between them was a big misunderstanding.....thanks to kali.....but from Kumud's point of view..........that still does not change the fact that Garv STILL cheated on her and slept with kali. What's done is done right? So should kumud still get back together with him knowing that he crawled into bed with kali once.........what's makes her so sure he won't do it again? After all, the first time he did.......that was after the first time kali and garv broke up and he still went back, just because he finds out the truth that kali lied to him once again........he can always go back like he did the first time right?

I personally think that Kumud could do better and find someone else because even if she get's back with garv or ksh*tig, it will still be in the back of her head that both guy's broke her heart at one time, and they can do it again......

Let me know what you guys think. Do you agree with me?

~LiL*PrInCeZ~ IF-Sizzlerz
~LiL*PrInCeZ~
~LiL*PrInCeZ~

--

Posted: 08 December 2004 at 2:32pm | IP Logged

datz tru but maybs she will give him another chance cuz dey both luv each other a lot n kali's so-called pregnancy iz da only thing coming btwn dem

but kumud shudnt cuz once a cheater iz alwayz a cheater how duz kumud noe garv wont go baq 2 kali b4 wen he waz engaged 2 her she used him n now she iz uzin him again but hez 2 slow 2 realize dis.

but wat garv did waz a mistake....he didnt sleep wit kali on purpose....it jus happened n he really regretz dat.....

Confusedim arguing wit myself......lol..........im confused

Mgurl Groupbie
Mgurl
Mgurl

Posted: 08 December 2004 at 5:32pm | IP Logged

I strongly think that Kumud shouldn't forgive Garv. cause look what he has done to her he slept with Kali I mean c'mon dude I don't think it was a mistake, he actually wanted some and he did get some, if you guyz think it's a mistake that's wrong see it this way Garv loved Kali but then she saw she betrayed him and then so the time he had the accident he was thinking about that the times with Kali so it wasn't an accident he was really loving Kali that time. personally I think he doesn't deserve anyone cause he'll always betray them because of his so called past failed relationships.

On the otherside Kshitij is so nice atleast he's not like Garv and he had to leave Kumud because he was under the impression that he had cancer and anyone would do that for a loved one because when they go out of this world they don't want you to cry and mourn over them so Kshitij made a great sacrifdice for his one and only true love Kumud and he doesn't replace anyone eassily like Garv does cause Garv doesn't understand the meaning of a relationship so he shouldn't be with anyone.

TiN24 Goldie
TiN24
TiN24

Posted: 08 December 2004 at 6:03pm | IP Logged

I understand your point PaKi*PrInCeZ, but at the same time, if you are saying that sleeping with kali was garv's "MISTAKE" then really what it means in literal terms is that Garv has not self-control. He wasn't blind or deaf at that point, he knew he was married and had a wife but still went ahead with it. Are you saying that garv is that weak of a man that he can fall for temptation that easily and because of that he should be forgiven? Both kali and garv knew what they were getting themselves into and did it anyways. Garv could have controlled the situation and told kali to go home where she belongs, she has not right to be with garv anywhere let alone a hotel.........THAT WOULD BE THE RIGHT THING TO DO. But Garv took the easy was out and dug his own hole. Its is own fault and I don't think Garv should be forgiven. If you look at it from Kumud's point of view how can she trust garv again? There are no gaurantee's with cheaters!

Plz don't get the wrong idea. I have nothing against you I see your point and understand what you are trying to say. I'm glad you posted your comments. I like garv in real life and first liked him alot on the show but ever since he got with kali, i hate him. He's a sorry excuse for a man. (no disrespect to any garv fansWink) But I know that Garv and Kumud will end up together.....its so obvious. If kumud and ksh*tig were meant to be.......something would have happened by now to show sparks between them. Confused

dolly1211 Goldie
dolly1211
dolly1211

Posted: 09 December 2004 at 3:03am | IP Logged
I agree with Mgurl.... Tongue

• Page 1 of 1

Go to top