ghosts Intake.

Post Reply New Post

Page 1 of 1

friend_125

Goldie

friend_125

Posted: 23 April 2007 at 11:42am | IP Logged

hello everyoneSmile

well,there are spirits in this world thats true.but we cannot force anyone to beleive about ghosts existence in this world.its up to that person that he/she has a beleif in ghosts or not.i beleive that there are ghosts[bad spirits that troublesome or annoy  many persons in this world]

well,so our discussion is about that What do ghosts eat or drink.or whats the INTAKE of ghosts???from where and what these ghosts get their Energy???

i read n heard in many diffrent religious books that these Ghosts eat n drink human blood,where ever they get it.i mean like--if somebody got accidented,then obviously his some amount of blood may fall on the land or floor.and these invisible ghosts drink that blood.

what do u all think in this context??? plz share your views.

Edited by friend_125 - 23 April 2007 at 11:44am

Dear Guest, Being an unregistered member you are missing out on participating in the lively discussions happening on the topic "ghosts Intake." in Paranormal forum. In addition you lose out on the fun interactions with fellow members and other member exclusive features that India-Forums has to offer. Join India's most popular discussion portal on Indian Entertainment. It's FREE and registration is effortless so JOIN NOW!

friend_125

Goldie

friend_125

Posted: 23 April 2007 at 11:45am | IP Logged
i read n heard in many diffrent religious books that these Ghosts eat n drink human blood,where ever they get it.i mean like--if somebody got accidented,then obviously his some amount of blood may fall on the land or floor.and these invisible ghosts drink that blood.

missmhow

Goldie

missmhow

Posted: 23 April 2007 at 12:15pm | IP Logged
i think souls are energy in themselves and dont need to consume anything to sustain themselves...
great topic Big smile

friend_125

Goldie

friend_125

Posted: 24 April 2007 at 4:50am | IP Logged
thanks Smile

Post Reply New Post

Go to top