Kasauti Zindagi Ki

thats the end of KZK for me

Mages thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 9 Thumbnail + 6
Posted: 17 years ago

hi guys

i am a silent visitor here and i must say yaar KZK forum is a very rocking forum👏this is my first post here...and i love both cezzanne and ronit and also manoj there are rocking and jodis i love both the jodis bajaj-prena and anurag-prena....but honestly i love anurag-prena jodi alot😳and the generation next jodi Prem(manoj)-Mukhti-Devaki😳😳😳

ok guys about my topic

thats the end of Kasauti Zindagi Kay for me when there is no anurag and bajaj and also prem then why KZK ekta just shut it off...there is nothing without anurag-bajaj and prem in this serial

once it was a rocking love story between anurag-prena then comes anurag-prena-bajaj then comes prem-mukhti then prem-devaki and this all forms Kasauti Zindagi Kay but now nothing left when the life of the show all gone especially cezzanne,ronit and manoj although i like hiten but i can't see him in our anu's place because anurag eternal is for our cezzu

after leap

can someone tell ekta we have seen mohabbatein almost 20 times we don't want a repeat or want a remake if really i want to see it i can watch it on my dvd with all SRK and AB and Ash even more rocking than the Kasauti Mohabbatein Kay which only can reminds us of Mohabbtein playing by Ash,SRK and AB rather then Prena-Abhisekh Bhattacharya

what we will were see in leap buddhon kya pyar again with all mohabbatein style and above all its hatred it begins

lets prepare to see the love story of Grandparents even ekta make another 20 years leap still the same love stroy of great grand parents

my advice to ekta just shut it or i just stop seeing

honestly guys don't get offended the new leap just sucks big time because that story we have seen it

AB-Prena

SRK-Abhisekh Bhattacharya

Aishwarya Rai-Rishabh Bajaj(which will wonder only with Abhisekh when only prena realise love again he will be seeing with her)

thats it the end of KZK for me....once was a love story of Anurag-Prena-Bajaj has been ruined

Edited by Mages - 17 years ago

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

same feeling's no use & no dum in the story
ekta stop the soap kzk 😡 please we had enough
no prem no baju no anu 😕 so no kzk
xsimzxchickx thumbnail
i knw...i feel the same way!!!! kzk has ended 4 me too!!! i will no doubt miss the old memories of kzk!
😳 Edited by xsimzxchickx - 17 years ago
sum2005 thumbnail
love story of great grand parents they wont age....they will remain very youthfull...... 😆
thakshila smith thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail
Now Prerna's colors gone.... No one will accept a grand ma.
love.
*Dakoo_Minzy* thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 4
😭 agree.......................... 😭 😭 😭