Kahiin To Hoga (Kahin To Hoga)

Anamika Garima still playn her dirty gme

sweet_chilly thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Engager 1 Thumbnail
Posted: 17 years ago

I know most of u must be shocked after reading this topic.......it tuk me a gr8 matter of time to post this topic.You all must be thinking that how after so many days.. Anamika's name has come out......Personally i dont even know  her......as  i wasnt in IF Most of u must recognize by my previous id(sanaa_firoz) ......yesterday i saw da topic Barnali di had posted in lrl section abt Internet security...n in that section i came to know abt Garima...I was soo disgusted abt how cum someone be so pathetic playn wid someone's emotion......the next day that is today i told my classmate abt Garima......She asked me wat was her name n wen i sed"Anamika Garima".....i was totally shocked abt wat happened next......My classmate told me that a gal named Anamika Garima...is suffering from a disease or something...she read it in a particular website.......At first i thought that it cant be her??????Maybe her name matches ....n i decided to get to the bottom of this.....N that pathetic gal is doin the same thing wich she did here in IF........It is her...she's playin the same dirty game!!!!!!!!

I'm so disgusted!!!!!!!🤢........how can a person be so sick.........I thank Allah i didnt know you!!!Garima....Last time also you didnt get a lesson.......N still ur doin that........SO pathetic.......

I'm extremely sorry...that i have bought those bad memories ....but i cudnt just sit there....doin nothn.....but its a request plzz dont ask frm wich website i got it.....That wud make it worse for me n my classmate......it has hurted her too....Once again I'M SORRY!

With love

Sanaa......

Edited by sweet_chilly - 17 years ago

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Shruti11 thumbnail
i know garima she play with my emotion and i also feel she is sick hope now she dont targe any inoccent people and play with themEdited by shruti_gauri1 - 17 years ago
SecretKhabri420 thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 8 Thumbnail + 9

Garima should get a life insted of doing her disgusting games....

Regard
Rajeev and Aamna jodi's biggest admirer and supporter forever and ever Zee....

Edited by farislove - 17 years ago
sara_naveed00 thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail
Omg... this girl wont stop doing the same things...!! 😡
Aamnakideewani thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 3
who is she plz gys i don't know aur kia kia ahi usne jio bhi hai woh plz tel me in detail guyz plzz
Bhaskar.T thumbnail
Okay now topic closed. Lets not discuss this pathetic matter anymore. Barnalidi will be posting the same topic here too. You all can then discuss it out.