Jokes

high tech banta singh

Post Reply New Post

Page 1 of 1

current

IF-Rockerz

current

Posted: 07 August 2004 at 2:39pm | IP Logged
Three men - an American, a Japanese and Banta Singh were sitting in the sauna. Suddenly there was a beeping sound. The American pressed his forearm and the beep stoped. The others looked at him questioningly. "That was my pager," he said. "I have a microchip under the skin of my arm."

A few minutes later a phone rang. The Japanese lifted his palm to his ear. When he finished he explained, "That was my mobile phone. I have a microchip in my hand."

Banta felt decidedly low-tech but not to be outdone, decided he had to do something just as impressive. He steped out of the sauna and went to toilet. He returns with a piece of 'Toilet paper' hanging from his butt. The others raised their eyebrows and said, "Wow! What's that?" "I'm getting a fax," he explains.

Dear Guest, Being an unregistered member you are missing out on participating in the lively discussions happening on the topic "high tech banta singh" in Jokes forum. In addition you lose out on the fun interactions with fellow members and other member exclusive features that India-Forums has to offer. Join India's most popular discussion portal on Indian Entertainment. It's FREE and registration is effortless so JOIN NOW!

Morgoth

IF-Veteran Member

Morgoth

--

Posted: 07 August 2004 at 4:16pm | IP Logged

LOLLOLLOL

anjuman

anjuman

Posted: 09 August 2004 at 8:21am | IP Logged
he he he heLOLLOL

uddas

Groupbie