~Sharad Malhotra's FC (Sagar from BMTD)~ - Page 2

Posted: 16 years ago
Originally posted by Kritika.

Yeah...She dances well...It was in a party...Bhool gayi what party!πŸ˜†Sorry!😳U didn't comment about Sharad, only Vidya!!!πŸ˜³πŸ˜†So wazzupp guys!

Sorry Kritika, I can't help it, I love with Vidya, 😳, just like u lot love Sagaar. So any chance I can, I will comment on her. Don't worry about the party. But in the pic look at Chinu's facial expressions, πŸ˜†πŸ˜†. Just seems so funny for some reason

But I will give Sharad some credit, he is a good actor, i mean, it can be easy trying to play a mentally retarded person. Also, hes done really well not to kiss Vidya, like non-stop, 😳😳. So I think he is a good actor.

Arun

i loved sharad's interview!
he's so sweet nd his voice is just 😳
even this emoticon isnt enough to describe him! 😳

-Ruchika

Originally posted by BabyStone

WOW, she looks stunning 😳😳. Easy Sharad, don't forget she's mine πŸ˜†.

I love her hair in the 1st pic, y don't they do that in the show??? It will look a lot better than her hair tied up. And let her choose her own clothes too wear, coz she seems to have more style sense than her creatives. Y do they make her wear such plain saris, even Chachi wears heavier saris then Vidya. I mean, although she looks great in BMTD, she could look BETTER.

Once again she dances well 😳, where was that pic from btw???

Sorry I know this not Divya's thread, but well I can only comment on her 😳.

Arun

Originally posted by atohani99

WOW, she looks stunning 😳😳. Easy Sharad, don't forget she's mine πŸ˜†.

I love her hair in the 1st pic, y don't they do that in the show??? It will look a lot better than her hair tied up. And let her choose her own clothes too wear, coz she seems to have more style sense than her creatives. Y do they make her wear such plain saris, even Chachi wears heavier saris then Vidya. I mean, although she looks great in BMTD, she could look BETTER.

Once again she dances well 😳, where was that pic from btw???

Sorry I know this not Divya's thread, but well I can only comment on her 😳.

Arun

arun, u crack me up!πŸ˜†

itz frm the 100 epi party!πŸ˜‰

i have more pics frm the party of divyanka, do u want me to pm them to u?

-Ruchika

Well, I seem to b on a funny mode at the moment, I dunno whether u r laughing at me out of sadness, or whether u actually find me funny? πŸ˜• πŸ˜• πŸ˜• .

There has been 100 episodes of BMTD?? Wow, can't believe it.

Yeah go on Ruchika, u can PM them 2 me.
count me in! love this guy
kaliegh
^Ofcourse...We all love him!!!!!1 πŸ˜ƒ 😳
IM CERTAINLYY INN!! ALL IN!!!
I LOVE SHARAD!!! ❀️ πŸ€—