Sa Re Ga Ma Pa Singing Superstar

Retro Cafe - Members Dedication Special

Barnali thumbnail
Posted: 17 years ago

Hello Friends,

Get ready for a very special Retro Caf episode this week. It will be a show full of surprises, fun , laughter , sentimental moments – in short  will be just memorable!!! What will be the theme of this week's Retro?

Guess , guess…any idea ? 😛

Let me give you clues…… there will be chickens from the Retro challenge, there will be some very sweet messages and lovely songs dedicated by members to members, there will be members' names mentioned and described by the RJ, and yes! the songs played can be from any era… 60's to right upto 2006!  

Any guesses ? Well yes !! We are going to have the .....

Members' Dedication Special ,Part II on Wednesday, 25th April at 11 PM IST !!!😃

In Part I of the Member Dedication Special Episode, we could not accommodate all the members dedications due to time constraints, so in this episode we will have the dedications of those special members to their special friends.

Don't miss it, who knows you might have a dedication waiting for you right there in the show !! 😛

So, now that you are all charged up for the show… note down the following  to reach the show on time on the right date and with the right mood.

And yes don't forget to inform those to whom you dedicated songs and messages, invite them to come and join us here on the D-day at the right time on this thread...and lets hear and enjoy the show together.

'''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''' ''''''''''''''

Here are the details  :

Date : 25th April, 2007

Radio links : Here is your direction to connect to the IF Radio:

http://www.india-forums.com/radio

Or use this link in winamp:

http://www.raagaradio.com:8000/live

Show timings(wed/thurs IST) :  Retro  will be streamed  at  11:30 PM IST, 2AM IST, 5 AM IST and 8 AM IST.

The corresponding times for these  in the different time zones shall be as follows :

11:30PM IST 12 Midnight (Bangladesh)  7 PM UK(London)2 PM (EST), 1 AM CT, 12 Noon MT, 11 AM PT (NorthAmerica)

2 AM IST  - 2.30 AM (Bangladesh)-9.30 PM UK (London) - 4.30 PM (EST), 3.30PM (CT),2.20 PM MT,1.30PM PT (North America)

5 AM IST - 5.30 AM (Bangladesh) -12.30 AM UK (London) - 7.30 PM (EST),6.30PM (CT),5.30PM MT, 4.30PM PT (North America)

8 AM IST - 8.30 AM (Bangladesh) - 3.30 AM UK (London) - 10.30 PM(EST), 9.30PM (CT), 8.30PM MT,7.30PM PT (North America)

Regards.

IF Dev Team

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Guardian Angel thumbnail

Oh great Barnalidi!!!  I am excited.  I cannot listen from work but for sure I will tune in in the evening.  Thankoos😃

wow can't wait...😳 Edited by 2smart4u - 17 years ago
-aditi- thumbnail
wow thts gr8 news 😛 really exited for it
*Spandana* thumbnail
Wowwwwwwwwww, thachuuuuuuuu a lot barnali diiiiiiiii 🤗love u. 😳

amu~
ammmu thumbnail
Yayyyyyyyyy can't wait..!! 😳 😳 will definitely tune in..... thankoo Barnali di!!
notfadedaway thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 8 Thumbnail + 3
awesomee...cant waitt...will tune in for suree 😛
advil thumbnail

Hmmm...it sure is going to be another fun filled week...😛 Thanks di.

Pachu.P thumbnail
Oooo wow...was waiting for Part 2, loved part 1, will definately enjoy part 2

Thanx Di 😳

Sara_DONT_ASK thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 4
Thankoo Barnali Di... 😳

Will for sure tune in for sum masti... 😃