~Anji~ thumbnail
Posted: 17 years ago

Hello Guys!!

We are gonna start MOTW in this section also...our first MOTW 16 yrs old..likes reading spiritual books and very interested in literature (both French and English); and she loves classical Indian music.

Her fav actor is SRK and fav actress is Rani.

She is noneonther than Pooja  (Pooja0019)

So everyone lets start bugging her!!

Misc section Dev. team

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

meghavi thumbnail

Congrats Pooja!!!!  Well below, are my ques

1.)  Are you a morning person or a night owl?

2.)  What's ur FAVEEE subject in school?

3.)  Name your fave sport.

4.)  How important is music in your life?

5.)  Can you play any musical instruments?

6.)  What current Hindi Shows do you watch?

7.)  How often do you visit Misc section?

8.)  What would you think about having a Caption contest going on over here?  Would you take part? πŸ˜³πŸ˜›

9.)  Describe your dressing style..

10.)  Do you sometimes stay awake at night.. for no apparent reason? πŸ˜†

sweethoney06 thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail
Congrats Pooja!! πŸ‘ Have fun getting grilled

Originally posted by: meghavi

Congrats Pooja!!!!Thank you...  Well below, are my ques

1.)  Are you a morning person or a night owl? A morning one.

2.)  What's ur FAVEEE subject in school? Before it used to be French literature. Nowadays, I find Sociology more interesting.

3.)  Name your fave sport. Swimming

4.)  How important is music in your life? "Without music life would be a mistake."  ~Friedrich Wilhelm Nietzsche. And I fully agree with him... Music is the essence of my life!

5.)  Can you play any musical instruments? I can manage playing the flute. I've learnt it three years though due to lack of time, I've stopped now 2 years ago.😭

6.)  What current Hindi Shows do you watch? I used to watch Sindoor Tere Naam Ka. But it has ended...😭 I don't think I'll start over again with a Hindi serial soon.😳

7.)  How often do you visit Misc section? Every two days

8.)  What would you think about having a Caption contest going on over here?  Would you take part? πŸ˜³πŸ˜› I never took part in one. Maybe I'll try.

9.)  Describe your dressing style.. blouses/shirts and jeans; very simple always with only my earrings as accessories.

10.)  Do you sometimes stay awake at night.. for no apparent reason? πŸ˜† During the holidays, I was so addicted to IF that I was not being able to sleep. Also, it is at night (almost 1 o'clock) that on Zee cinema channel, films start all due to the timezones!!

Originally posted by: sweethoney06

Congrats Pooja!! πŸ‘Thank u.. Have fun getting grilled. U'll be nice to me, isn't it?πŸ˜›

Thank u dear😊
DivyaD thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail

Congrats Pooja!!!! Hope you have a very good week being *cough* grilled and cooked πŸ˜†

Ok, Here are my questions...

Okay, a few more questions to keep you busy!!!

1. Rapid Fire:

Tea or coffee Soda or juice Sweet or savoury TV or cinema Songs or poerty Instrumental or lyrics School or work Lake or ocean Pink or blue Black or white Sonu Nigam or Himesh Reshammiya Celine Dion or Shania Twain Lata Mangeshkar or Asha Bhosle Adnan Sami or Kunal Ganjawala Skak Rukh or Saif Preity or Rani Kajol or Madhuri Essay or short questions City life or country
  • Desktop or laptop

2. If you could describe yourself in 5 words, what would they be?

3. What is the first thing you do when you get home each day?

4. What do you think is the perfect age to get married?

5. A special man in you life?

6. What colour would you like to wear as a bride?

7. When was the last time you coloured in a picture?

8. When was the last time you hugged someone and whom was it?

9. What cd's are in your stereo right now?

10. What song did you last listen to or are you listening to now?

11. What are your 3 favourite albums?

12. Do you enjoy puzzles? When was the last time you attempted/completed one?

13. Do you keep a diary?

14. Do you wear glasses?

15. Five fave colours

16. Least fave colours?

17. Any siblings?

18. Fave food?

19. Fave flowers?

20. Fave animal?

21. Have you ever tried bunjee jumping or sky-diving?

22. The scariest thing you have ever done?

23. Are you neat or untidy?

24. What is your fave part of the day?

25. How would you describe yourself in one word?

26. What school do you attend?

27. What is your fave smell?

28. What is your fave sandwich filling?

29. Do you believe in love at first sight? Why?

30. You fave day of the week?

I'll be back more soon... πŸ˜† Have a good day honey...

X   Divya πŸ˜‰

Edited by DivyaD - 17 years ago
Tearðrops thumbnail
Congratz for being the MOTW! I'm loving the siggy πŸ˜† πŸ˜†

Originally posted by: DivyaD

Congrats Pooja!!!! Hope you have a very good week being *cough* grilled and cooked πŸ˜† Thank u dear😳

Ok, Here are my questions...

Okay, a few more questions to keep you busy!!!

1. Rapid Fire:

Tea or coffee Coffee Soda or juice Juice Sweet or savoury Sweet TV or cinema TV Songs or poerty Songs Instrumental or lyrics Instrumental School or work School Lake or ocean Ocean Pink or blue Blue Black or white White Sonu Nigam or Himesh Reshammiya Sonu Nigam Celine Dion or Shania Twain Celine Dion Lata Mangeshkar or Asha Bhosle Lata Mangeshkar Adnan Sami or Kunal Ganjawala Adnan Sami Skak Rukh or Saif  SRK Preity or Rani Rani Kajol or Madhuri Madhuri Essay or short questions Essay City life or country Country
  • Desktop or laptop Desktop

2. If you could describe yourself in 5 words, what would they be? Studious, Friendly, emotional, short, mean (very rare though)

3. What is the first thing you do when you get home each day? Come online on India-Forums... and put on music.

4. What do you think is the perfect age to get married? For a woman it would be 25 and a man it would be 27/28.

5. A special man in you life? πŸ˜† Too many...πŸ˜‰ Almost every men in Bollywood is my hubby!

6. What colour would you like to wear as a bride? 😳 I would not like to get married one day.. I love my liberty way too much. Though, I guess it would be red.. An outfit like the one Rani had in Baabul .πŸ˜›

7. When was the last time you coloured in a picture? 3 days ago. I was doing the art homework of my sisters.

8. When was the last time you hugged someone and whom was it? My cousin Nitish last week... He was leaving for United Kingdom.

9. What cd's are in your stereo right now? 😊 Atif Aslam's album 'Doorie'

10. What song did you last listen to or are you listening to now? 'O re piya' from the album 'Doorie'

11. What are your 3 favourite albums? Tanha Dil - Shaan, Doorie - Atif Aslam, Ustad and the divas  - Ustad Sultan, Shreya Ghoshal...

12. Do you enjoy puzzles? When was the last time you attempted/completed one? Not much.... It was last Saturday.

13. Do you keep a diary? Yes... but not a daily one though. Only used to write down my thoughts when I want to.

14. Do you wear glasses? No

15. Five fave colours Red, Clear crystal Blue, Yellow,  light Green, White

16. Least fave colours? Dark blue, dark green

17. Any siblings? πŸ˜†Triplet sisters😑 - they'll be 12 this year. I'm so jealous and mean with them.😳 They are not identical but do ressemble. People have asked me abt my sisters with so enthusiasm always that I thought I should talk about them.

18. Fave food? Pizza and aloo ke parathe

19. Fave flowers? Roses and anthurium

20. Fave animal? Fish - gold fishes preferably

21. Have you ever tried bunjee jumping or sky-diving? No😳

22. The scariest thing you have ever done? I wasn't yet a very skilled swimmer but following my father, I went in so deep sea... I could have drowned. It was when I had abt 7 years. But all is well that ends well.

23. Are you neat or untidy? quite neat

24. What is your fave part of the day? morning... because I'm at my best and fresh.😊

25. How would you describe yourself in one word? crazy(is itπŸ˜•πŸ˜³)

26. What school do you attend? Dunputh Lallah State Secondary School obviously in MauritiusπŸ˜‰

27. What is your fave smell? My perfume

28. What is your fave sandwich filling? Cheese and lettuce.

29. Do you believe in love at first sight? Why? No. Love at first sight is lust. Love acording to me should be done by looking at the looks, but also at the personality

30. You fave day of the week? Friday...last day of school and of that uniformπŸ˜†πŸ˜† every week

I'll be back more soon... πŸ˜† Have a good day honey... Welcome but be nice.... Good day too! Though it's night in Mauritius😳

X   Divya πŸ˜‰

Originally posted by: Tearrops

Congratz for being the MOTW! I'm loving the siggy πŸ˜† πŸ˜†

Thank u... They can be mean sometimes...πŸ˜†πŸ˜³