Indian Idol 6

‘I am a pathetic singer’ - Husein..

Eksie thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 3
Posted: 17 years ago
'I am a pathetic singer'
Sapana Patil Poojary

Yet Hussain is enthusiastic about hosting the upcoming 'Indian Idol 3'

After hosting 'Khulja Sim Sim', 'Kisme Kitna Hai Dum' and 'Shabaash India' (Zee) Hussain Kuwajerwala now readies himself to host 'Indian Idol 3' (Sony). So what is it that draws Hussain to hosting? "Hosting allows me to interact with people directly. As an actor, we are often cut off from the layman; we seem to be living in a world of illusion.
You can connect the best with the audience as a host," he shares.

Talking about why he took up to host 'Indian Idol', Hussain says, "'Indian Idol' provides excellent exposure to new talent. Even if there is only one winner at the end of the show, it still gives the others a chance to exhibit their abilities. Moreover, I love singing. Although, I am a pathetic singer. It is a good show and I wanted to be associated with it."

On the overflow of emotions that generally happen on reality shows, Hussain says, "Emotions are real. So are the dreams and the passion. When one loses, the tears are not fake; similarly  when one wins the happiness is real."

Though Hussain has hosted quite a few shows and witnessed several astonishing feats, he would be awestruck by the feats performed by the contestants in 'Shabaash India'. So much so, that he was alleged to have forgotten his role as a host. "I am a human being and normal one. When I see someone doing difficult tasks with surprising ease it is inevitable for me to forget that I am the host," Hussain admits.

Controversy seems to be surrounding his other show 'Kumkum' (Star Plus). After reports of Hussain wanting to quit the show proved false, there were rumours that the show is going off-air. Are these being staged to grab audience's attention? "I would have known if they were staged. The show is doing decent enough to be featured on the top charts to say the least," he defends.   

http://www.dnaindia.com/report.asp?NewsID=1092411

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

x.Asian~Flava.x thumbnail
Anniversary 19 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail
awwww thanks 4 the article eks di 😛
kothra thumbnail
interesting article..
Husain is gng to rock indian idol as a host..
he is a luvly person
Xplicit_Desii thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail
i like hussain😳
thnx for sharin!
-Dayeeta- thumbnail
thnx for sharing
i am liking hussain more and more day by day!
Vijey Umang thumbnail
U Know what Hussain said in an interview when asked TO SING !

"Agar main abhi gungunata hoon to II4 kabhi nahi hoga" 😆 😆

He also said he cant even catch a tune ! 😆

I wishh all d best to Hussain !
I'm sure,After this project he may act as lead hero in Hindi Movie 😆 😉
smallwonder thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 4
looking forward to it... am sure he wud be really good hosting the show...