Is there Any Life After Death??

jyoti06 thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 9 Thumbnail + 8
Posted: 17 years ago

Well i think everyone over here r busy discussing Ash-Abhi wedding😛,but now that the wedding is finally over and they may b busy with their suhaagraat😉😆so let me take you'll to a different world of discussion😃

I was just wondering is there any LIFE AFTER DEATH❓😕well our great ancestors say that a person dies when the body organs stop functioning but his/her soul never dies;so does our soul gets a new life after death😕

Well few months back  a strange incident happened in my house;My grandfather passed away(he lives in kolkata)and i couldn't see him for the last time sinse i stay in mumbai😭,i couldn't even attend the funeral because of my college😭,then the next morning when i was having my breakfast,i heard a sound of an object falling in my bedroom(the sound was really loud),when i rushed to my bedroom,there was nothing fallen and everything was in place😕,even my mom heard the sound and she too rushed over there,i really got scared but my mom told me that my grandfather came to see me for the last time since he hasn't seen me for the past 7 years😭 and he couldn't see me during his last time also😭..from that day onwards i started believing that there is a life after death..

I also started reading books on whether there exists any life after death and found out that Bruce Moen(Famous Engineer,Author and Lecturer) is a lot like us(a common man). He's never had a near-death experience, nor does he claim any special psychic gift or ability. Yet, he's learned to do some special things. He has freed "lost souls" from their isolated, sometimes terrifying post-death existence; helped them regain free will choice over their own destiny; brought comfort to those left behind when a loved one dies; moved earthbound ghosts to their place in the Afterlife; verifiably explored nonphysical human consciousness and other realities.

Afterlife exploration has profoundly changed his life. It's taught him what Love is and shown him the purpose of his life.Bruce has written many books on his continuing journey of discovery of afterlife and his journey began in 1992 at the Monroe Institute(The Monroe Institute is a non-profit  educational and research organization dedicated to the exploration of human consciousness, and is internationally known for its work with audio sound patterns that can have dramatic effects on states of consciousness).  It was there he first learned to explore the Afterlife during Lifeline, a program developed by noted out-of-body traveler and author, Robert A. Monroe.

So i just want to know your opinions on life after death😊do u'll really think souls come to visit their loved ones after death?😭  ..i know many will think that until and unless one experiences death😆,one can't think about what happens after death😕but still there may b some instance in everyone's life where something superficial has been experienced by everyone or is it just me😕

Edited by jyoti06 - 17 years ago

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

hmmmmmmm....interesting topic Jyoti.

Sorry to hear about your grandpa's sad demise. I had a similar incident too.....in 1986....ya, many of you were not even born then 😊

I actually saw my dada ji walking on the street.....then he vanished....right in front of my own eyes. I still remeber it was a rainy july afternoon back in Delhi and I was coming back from school. My dadaji had passed away the same morning but I had no clue as my parents recieved the news after I left for school. As always, I did not have my umbrella or raincoat with me so I was running towards home. That's when he crossed my way. In his dhoti, kurta and that black umbrella that he always carried with him. Since I was running, I realized that it was him after I had already crossed him and was about 20-30 ft away from him. I stopped and turned around and there he was.....he too had stopped and was facing me with the same benevolent smile on his face and so much love in his eyes and then he was gone....just like that. I still remeber how scared I got at that moment.....because, I don't know how and from where, this thought just stuck me that this is it....that I am not gonna see him ever again. Remember, I did not know he passed away at that time but I felt a feeling of sadness set in....a heavyness set in. I don't have words to describe what I felt at that time. But I came back home crying and found my cousin waiting for me. She told me that mom & dad have gone to attend my dada ji's funeral. I knew it even before she said it.

Now that I look back at it and think about it, I am glad he stopped by to see me one last time. I have tears in my eyes as I am typing it. I was always very close to him. He did not vist any of my other cousins or uncles or aunts. I don't know whether I should be saying it or not, but I feel kind of special and whenever going gets tough, I think about how he looked that day, take a deep breath, and get back to work. He never ever came to any one's dreams either after he passed away.

When I told my dad about this, he said it must be an illusion. He started believeing me only recently. I still remember that afternoon as if it happened only a second ago.

I never did any research on life after death etc. but would love to read the members experiences and thoughts.....and thanks for reminding me about my dadaji today 😊   
Dabulls23 thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 2

Jyoti sorry to hear about your granpa's passing. 😳 It sounds like he did come to say his good bye to you.

Gauri reading your experience about your dadaji just brought tears to my eyes.  I am glad you had your moment of saying good bye to him too.  These things are strange some believe in them and some do not.

This is extremely strage Gauri on the topic about life after death 😕 . I will share my experience later.

Edited by Dabulls23 - 17 years ago

Originally posted by: Dabulls23

Jyoti sorry to hear about your granpa's passing. 😳

This is extremely strage Gauri on the topic about life after death 😕 . I will share my experience later.

No actually it posted some 5 times ..I guess but I freaked out and instead of "editing" it...I don't know why I hit quote on some of them and then deleted the repeatitive contents....this kept the initial one intact and resulted in one extra frustrating post....and all the time I am wondering that how come I am still seeing them there on first page😕....never happened with me before.

Okay okay....go on people....laugh your bu** off.....swear this is the first time I goofed up like this😡😳

Mods....please delete all other posts except for the very first one.😳

Edited by Gauri_3 - 17 years ago
qwertyesque thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: jyoti06

Well i think everyone over here r busy discussing Ash-Abhi wedding😛,but now that the wedding is finally over and they may b busy with their suhaagraat😉😆so let me take you'll to a different world of discussion😃

I was just wondering is there any LIFE AFTER DEATH❓😕well our great ancestors say that a person dies when the body organs stop functioning but his/her soul never dies;so does our soul gets a new life after death😕

Well few months back  a strange incident happened in my house;My grandfather passed away(he lives in kolkata)and i couldn't see him for the last time sinse i stay in mumbai😭,i couldn't even attend the funeral because of my college😭,then the next morning when i was having my breakfast,i heard a sound of an object falling in my bedroom(the sound was really loud),when i rushed to my bedroom,there was nothing fallen and everything was in place😕,even my mom heard the sound and she too rushed over there,i really got scared but my mom told me that my grandfather came to see me for the last time since he hasn't seen me for the past 7 years😭 and he couldn't see me during his last time also😭..from that day onwards i started believing that there is a life after death..

I also started reading books on whether there exists any life after death and found out that Bruce Moen(Famous Engineer,Author and Lecturer) is a lot like us(a common man). He's never had a near-death experience, nor does he claim any special psychic gift or ability. Yet, he's learned to do some special things. He has freed "lost souls" from their isolated, sometimes terrifying post-death existence; helped them regain free will choice over their own destiny; brought comfort to those left behind when a loved one dies; moved earthbound ghosts to their place in the Afterlife; verifiably explored nonphysical human consciousness and other realities.

Afterlife exploration has profoundly changed his life. It's taught him what Love is and shown him the purpose of his life.Bruce has written many books on his continuing journey of discovery of afterlife and his journey began in 1992 at the Monroe Institute(The Monroe Institute is a non-profit  educational and research organization dedicated to the exploration of human consciousness, and is internationally known for its work with audio sound patterns that can have dramatic effects on states of consciousness).  It was there he first learned to explore the Afterlife during Lifeline, a program developed by noted out-of-body traveler and author, Robert A. Monroe.

So i just want to know your opinions on life after death😊do u'll really think souls come to visit their loved ones after death?😭  ..i know many will think that until and unless one experiences death😆,one can't think about what happens after death😕but still there may b some instance in everyone's life where something superficial has been experienced by everyone or is it just me😕

Only hinduism and related philosophies believe in reincarnation... so thats makes it after life in a cafeteria mode....😉

@ Jyothi: It could be true. I do believe in reincarnation and I also think that these things could happen.

Originally posted by: Gauri_3

I swear guys...I not playing any kind of prank here....this is strange

😆Gauri, that's so strange and that too on this thread.

SolidSnake thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Engager 1 Thumbnail
http://lifeafterdeath.info/Scientific-Origins.htm

Waise, I personally don't believe in souls/re-incarnation as I am yet to see a real life example myself.
Aanandaa thumbnail
Anniversary 19 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail Engager 1 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: SolidSnake

Waise, I personally don't believe in souls/re-incarnation as I am yet to see a real life example myself.

😆 Let us know when you are about to experience....We will take pictures ... 😛

Originally posted by: Maya_M

😆Gauri, that's so strange and that too on this thread.

😆😆 I know Maya.  I was pretty freaked out at that time....Dabs was around and she saw all this happening.....now that I look back at it, I guess dadaji was in a playful mood😆😆

I really don't know yaar how it all happened