BBB help desk (Page 8)

Post Reply New Post

Page 8 of 31

Herman_4u

IF-Dazzler

Herman_4u

Posted: 12 July 2007 at 1:53pm | IP Logged
hey guys,
i've started watching ba bahu aur baby in late. can anyone tell me where's the guy in title song with baby. i've seen some pics did he leave her for someone else because of her legs.

Dear Guest, Being an unregistered member you are missing out on participating in the lively discussions happening on the topic "BBB help desk (Page 8)" in Baa Bahoo Aur Baby (Baa Bahu Aur Baby) forum. In addition you lose out on the fun interactions with fellow members and other member exclusive features that India-Forums has to offer. Join India's most popular discussion portal on Indian Entertainment. It's FREE and registration is effortless so JOIN NOW!

~Simmi~

IF-Sizzlerz

~Simmi~

Posted: 13 July 2007 at 8:54am | IP Logged
Originally posted by Herman_4u

hey guys,
i've started watching ba bahu aur baby in late. can anyone tell me where's the guy in title song with baby. i've seen some pics did he leave her for someone else because of her legs.
that guy is Anish. He loves Dimple and not baby but baby used to love him.

vijaythegreatgu

vijaythegreatgu

Posted: 13 July 2007 at 10:00pm | IP Logged
I m not able to watch 13 july episode....I have filled all username n passwords,plz help.

Herman_4u

IF-Dazzler

Herman_4u

Posted: 14 July 2007 at 10:20am | IP Logged
Originally posted by sammie12

Originally posted by Herman_4u

hey guys,
that guy is Anish. He loves Dimple and not baby but baby used to love him.

where's Dimple and I've never seen her in this serial.  and if he love Dimple then why do they show him with baby in the title song. that's weird.

crazy_lil_gurl

IF-Rockerz

crazy_lil_gurl

Posted: 15 July 2007 at 6:30am | IP Logged
guys can sum1 temme how to add a pic when ur posting a topic or a reply, i know u first upload it at a site eg tinypic.com but after tat wat do u do? and one more thing for ur avatar how do u add an avatar which is like a part of a video?

sara

~~*Anjali*~~

IF-Dazzler

~~*Anjali*~~

Posted: 15 July 2007 at 12:31pm | IP Logged

Originally posted by crazy_lil_gurl

guys can sum1 temme how to add a pic when ur posting a topic or a reply, i know u first upload it at a site eg tinypic.com but after tat wat do u do? and one more thing for ur avatar how do u add an avatar which is like a part of a video?

sara

After uploading the pic get the link of the pic then click on the image button and paste the link. I'm not sure for the video avi but u need animation shop for that.

Anjali  

Edited by ~~*Anjali*~~ - 15 July 2007 at 12:34pm

crazy_lil_gurl

IF-Rockerz

crazy_lil_gurl

Posted: 16 July 2007 at 2:59am | IP Logged
Originally posted by ~~*Anjali*~~

Originally posted by crazy_lil_gurl

sara

After uploading the pic get the link of the pic then click on the image button and paste the link. I'm not sure for the video avi but u need animation shop for that.

Anjali  

thanks but which link do we choose there r so many givennConfused

sara

shona.

IF-Rockerz

shona.

Posted: 16 July 2007 at 7:38am | IP Logged
u go on the forum one i think its the second one
um for a video avi u chose one and rigt click it then u go on properties n copy the url link and go to settings and paste it where is says avatar link

hope that helped sara Smile

Post Reply New Post

Go to top