Posted: 16 years ago
Originally posted by diyafah

Hey folks..
I am trying to get all ur possible videos.I am creating a bank of these episode.hopefully we will have a new archieve of videos/updates and all by the coming friday.Therefore u all will be able to get ur videos! ๐Ÿ˜ƒ

oh woow thankx๐Ÿ˜ƒ
Today's episode, please could anyone post it. Thanks
Today's episode, please could anyone post it. Thanks
Hi,
Can anyone please give me the link of January 2006 vidoes.Please?
Looks like there are no video archive for BBB
can someone post today's link? 8th december2007 ๐Ÿ˜Š
Does anyone have the video for the 14 sept, the link doesn't work, does anyone have an alternate link?
Thanks

From Shireen ๐Ÿ˜ณ
jessu was the person who's marriage was going to be fixed with Leela but that didn't happen!!
I don't rmr why though,it is told in the episodes!!The episodes are really funny when jessu cumes 'coz Arvind gets jealous!! ๐Ÿ˜†
where can i get written updates of last three episodes??
coz the video posted requires windows media player11 which comes for higher version of microsoft so its no use to me coz i cant even download them or watch them!!!!!!!!!
i couldnt see todays epi (4dec)so what happened i just wanna know if hemals secret was revealed or not ?!

Originally posted by jayatidesai

i couldnt see todays epi (4dec)so what happened i just wanna know if hemals secret was revealed or not ?!
yeah it was....

BTW I have a question...how come Baby only knows Birju for 2 days and he knows her for 9 years๐Ÿ˜•

Edited by Tani91 - 16 years ago