Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

shivanisweet thumbnail
Posted: 14 years ago
heyy... cna someone give me the links to the episodes  after baa finds out about praveen getting 2 crores frm baba bhai....it was november 9th but i can't get access to the epis after n i need the jan 2009 epis plzzz...cna sumone pm me the likns or write it here.

thnxx
shivani
They are most likely on Youtube. I'll try to find you the links and edit this soon. -)
fijicutie thumbnail
Hi, can you please post the episode of Comedy Circus-Kaante ki Takkar where Vaishali [Praveena] and Lubna [Leela] come! Please and Thank you!
brainychild92 thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2
i just started watching.. (2 epis so far) i find it very interesting.. can someone write a summery..or jot down some main points of this drama.. INCLUDING what baa's two mistakes were( something about gattu and baby) and please explain to me baby's love story with birju.. obviously she's married so why is she still in her maayka?? and was baa always that "my house my rules"  
 thanks in advance!
bhumitilu thumbnail
which was the episod when praveen was trying to tell lila and gudiya about some plan and baa was stoping him from back?
plz tell me  i want to watch that wpisode agin
plzzzzzzzzz
thank you
Shwets1502 thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 8 Thumbnail + 2
hey..
i started watching bbb 2nd season only...
bt nw iam watching bbb 1st season  in star utsav...
may i knw when is the track of praveena's end will come...will it take a long time from wat is being aired??
i really want to see it...
birju4baby thumbnail
Originally posted by: shwetha.spring

hey..

i started watching bbb 2nd season only...
bt nw iam watching bbb 1st season  in star utsav...
may i knw when is the track of praveena's end will come...will it take a long time from wat is being aired??
i really want to see it...

it was after 3 years after BBB started that praveena's death was shown in BBB.it happened around october 2008
JayVed thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail

This is a family drama showing how people live in a joint family with moderate amount of funds. There are 6 brothers (Motabhai, Praveen, Harshad, Subodh, Gatoo and Hemal). Hemal being the son of Baa's bhabhi's brother.

Episodes from start till oct 2007 showed about how they live in a joint family, how they solve problems and how they celebrate seasons together..

Season 2 is more of love stories..and very less of that joint family drama flavour..first was the birju baby story now Jigar-Rhimjim and maybe followed by Pravin-new lady or Gatoo-someone, or Mehul-somone..so it has become like anyother show..but still with a difference becuase of Baa, Gatoo, Motabhai, Harhsad, Subodh etc.

Season 2 is very less exciting than season 1, though concept is still realistic.

Baa did not do anything wrong..Gatoo is slighly kiddish becuase of his behaviour and pamperedness and Baby has polio becuase Baa forgot to give medicine in time..Baa's husband Labshankar never helped financially and thus Baa has to go to work and work hard..meantime she forgot to give baby her medicine..

Labhshankar had no home...just a small room where everyone used to live..but Baa's bhabhi gave her the Krishnavilla so they can live in a big house.

To be frank every house has some rules so that is not a new concept...But season 2 is showing more of Baa saying her house her rules..this never used to be in season 1..she did certain things..with very good reasons..and she never had that arrogant behaviour but season 2 is anyway no match with season 1.....watch season 1 you will know the difference..

Originally posted by: brainychild92

i just started watching.. (2 epis so far) i find it very interesting.. can someone write a summery..or jot down some main points of this drama.. INCLUDING what baa's two mistakes were( something about gattu and baby) and please explain to me baby's love story with birju.. obviously she's married so why is she still in her maayka?? and was baa always that "my house my rules"  
 thanks in advance!

Edited by JayVed - 14 years ago
jdtogether19 thumbnail
hi i m new here...well i just wanted to ask that after seeing the episode of 23rd jan i was shocked..is baa really gonna leave the show?...please reply
^^^^I don''t think she will leave the show ji. I think either Sarita Joshi will take a couple of weeks off, or Baa will just be seen in Krishna Villa for a while.