•  
  • Page of 1 Go
  •  
Posted: 16 years ago

Yes im talking abt the famous Princesses Dairies by Meg Cabot which Disney made a film on starring Anne Hatheway!!

Well i know the book is quite popular so i just wanted to know ur thoughts on it if u have read it!! I have read it till the 6th Part (Just got the 7th Part😳) and i totally love it!! Mia and Micheal's story is slowly devloping and is really cute!! However i dunt like Mia's best friends much..She seems to be too much of a spot-light hogger.. i like the other girl, Tina Hakim Baba more!πŸ˜ƒ

So what are ur thoughts on it?πŸ˜›

I havent read them yet, but have just checked out the first book 😊
Its really intresting.. Do read it! πŸ˜ƒ
i have read dem all (i think) but it is all getting sort of boring da first 2nd 3rd and fourth were good but den da plot became boring!!
i luvvvvvvv emmm
i hate mia shes an idiot πŸ˜† love micheal hes sooooooooooooooooo cuteee 😳 😳 even though hes fictional hes d dream guy 😳 i also like lily alot
ive read till 7th coz ive heard bout d ending of eight book nd ignoring it a lot🀣
The eighth book is not yet out in Pakistan. Mia was much better potrayed in the movies. i dunt get 1 word she writes in her diary and why she writes it! πŸ˜†