Book Talk

Princess Dairies

Post Reply New Post

Page 1 of 1

cool_pooja

IF-Sizzlerz

cool_pooja

Posted: 22 April 2007 at 11:11am | IP Logged

Yes im talking abt the famous Princesses Dairies by Meg Cabot which Disney made a film on starring Anne Hatheway!!

Well i know the book is quite popular so i just wanted to know ur thoughts on it if u have read it!! I have read it till the 6th Part (Just got the 7th PartEmbarrassed) and i totally love it!! Mia and Micheal's story is slowly devloping and is really cute!! However i dunt like Mia's best friends much..She seems to be too much of a spot-light hogger.. i like the other girl, Tina Hakim Baba more!Big smile

So what are ur thoughts on it?Tongue

Dear Guest, Being an unregistered member you are missing out on participating in the lively discussions happening on the topic "Princess Dairies" in Book Talk forum. In addition you lose out on the fun interactions with fellow members and other member exclusive features that India-Forums has to offer. Join India's most popular discussion portal on Indian Entertainment. It's FREE and registration is effortless so JOIN NOW!

Kruthika.N

IF-Veteran Member

Kruthika.N

PPAW Banner Contest Winner

Posted: 22 April 2007 at 8:04pm | IP Logged
I havent read them yet, but have just checked out the first book Smile

cool_pooja

IF-Sizzlerz

cool_pooja

Posted: 23 April 2007 at 12:26am | IP Logged
Its really intresting.. Do read it! Big smile

freindly_gurl

Groupbie

freindly_gurl

Posted: 23 April 2007 at 12:09pm | IP Logged
i have read dem all (i think) but it is all getting sort of boring da first 2nd 3rd and fourth were good but den da plot became boring!!

uvcraziestfan

IF-Sizzlerz

uvcraziestfan

Posted: 24 April 2007 at 1:52am | IP Logged
i luvvvvvvv emmm
i hate mia shes an idiot LOL love micheal hes sooooooooooooooooo cuteee Embarrassed Embarrassed even though hes fictional hes d dream guy Embarrassed i also like lily alot
ive read till 7th coz ive heard bout d ending of eight book nd ignoring it a lotROFL

cool_pooja

IF-Sizzlerz

cool_pooja

Posted: 24 April 2007 at 7:32am | IP Logged
The eighth book is not yet out in Pakistan. Mia was much better potrayed in the movies. i dunt get 1 word she writes in her diary and why she writes it! LOL

Post Reply New Post

Go to top