Page 1
Page   of 3
Page 2 Page 3

*dels*

IF-Rockerz

*dels*

Posted: 22 April 2007 at 7:05am | IP Logged

Hello friends!!Tongue

I am presenting to you the 1st MOTW of Jokes section!

She is very active on Jokes forum and she is 15! Her all time  favourite actor is Shahrukh Khan (Blushing). She wants to become a doctor! She  likes playing badmintion, table-tenis, tennis and squash. She speaks quite a lot of languages - Chinese French, Urdu/Hindi, English and Punjabi! This is just a few things about her!

And the 1st MOTW is

Sumra ( Shazia_haya)Clap

Here is your siggy! Sorry for the delay!

Congrats Sumra! Well done and keep posting.

So start grilling guys!Tongue

Cheers,

Jokes Dev Team

Edited by *dels* - 27 April 2007 at 1:02pm

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

ramesh2006

Dear Guest, Being an unregistered member you are missing out on participating in the lively discussions happening on the topic "~*1st- MOTW*~" in Jokes forum. In addition you lose out on the fun interactions with fellow members and other member exclusive features that India-Forums has to offer. Join India's most popular discussion portal on Indian Entertainment. It's FREE and registration is effortless so JOIN NOW!

Khaya

IF-Stunnerz

Khaya

Posted: 22 April 2007 at 7:40am | IP Logged
Congrats Clap Oh wow we have a lot in common... I am 15 years old as well, SRK is my fav actor, I want to become a doctor, I like those sports too and I can speak a few languages Big smile 

Edited by rukhaya - 22 April 2007 at 7:43am

Khaya

IF-Stunnerz

Khaya

Posted: 22 April 2007 at 7:49am | IP Logged
Name:
D.O.B:
Birthplace:
Current Location:
Siblings:
Favourites...
Food:
Snacks:
Colour:
Drink:
This or That...
Pepsi or Coke:
McDonalds or Burgerking:
Strawberry or Watermelon:
Chocolate or Vanilla:
Chocolates or Ice Creams:
Summer or Winter:
Love or Money:
Your...
Hobbies:
Fears:
Best Friend (s):
Favourite Quote:
Ambition:
Favourite Actor:
One granted wish would be:
Travel Destination would be:   
Motto in Life:
Regrets in Life:
Favourite Book is:

Edited by rukhaya - 22 April 2007 at 11:53pm

Shazia_haya

IF-Rockerz

Shazia_haya

Posted: 22 April 2007 at 8:54am | IP Logged
Thx........well now I'm going to sleep when tomorrow I come back from school I'll come and post my answers!! Being a first MOTW of a forum is differnt...lolz!!

sweethoney06

IF-Rockerz

sweethoney06

Posted: 22 April 2007 at 9:22am | IP Logged
Hey Cngrats Shazia!!!!!!!! Clap will post my questions soon Smile

Star_on_earth

IF-Rockerz

Star_on_earth

Posted: 23 April 2007 at 4:42am | IP Logged

Hey shazia…..congrats for being the 1st MOTW Clap Clap ….

So here r a few qns. frm my side….hope u have fun answering them….. Wink Wink LOL

What does ur name mean?
Is shazia not ur real name?
Why is it not ur real name?
Who kept the name for u?
Would u like to change it? what wud u keep it then?

LOL LOL LOL

So u r 15 years old? y not 16?
wen's ur b'day?
how u celebrated ur last b'day?
how do u wanna do it this year?

How do u come up with such good jokes everyday?
Were u a joker in ur last birth? j/k Embarrassed LOL Wink
How do u manage to make ppl laugh?
Are u always laughing urself?
Do u even laugh wen u r sad?
Or do u cry wen u r sad?
Which is that one person who can make u laugh anytime?
Do u read comics? Which is ur fav.?
Do u watch cartoons? Which is ur fav?
Do u like school? Why or why not?
Which is ur fav. subject?
Ur fav. teacher?
Ur fav. sport?
Describe urself in one word?
Describe urself in two words?
Describe urself in three words now?
Alright describe urself in one sentence?
Fine….stop describing urself now…..heheh j/k
Do u get angry?
How often do u get angry?
Are u getting angry on me now? why what for?
Are u not enjoying answering these qns?
Do u want me to ask more qns? or do u want me to stop?
Am I eating ur brain?
Do u have a brain?
How far I have eaten it now?
Is anything left in there? Or is it totally empty?
LOL LOL

ROFL ROFL Lol……………..i had fun putting up these qns….now I hope u don't mind all this…well our 1st MOTW..should get a special treatment Wink …that's why this small list of qns…have fun dear….do not take anything seriously………. LOL LOL

Edited by Star_on_earth - 23 April 2007 at 4:43am

Shazia_haya

IF-Rockerz

Shazia_haya

Posted: 24 April 2007 at 4:49am | IP Logged

Name:  Asghar Sumra Pervez
D.O.B: 24th of September 1991
Birthplace: Hong Kong
Current Location: Hong Kong
Siblings: 3 sisters and no brother (Among all my sisters and cousins-whom I know and I think they are mt cousins who are kind of closer than teh others whom I may not have heard about even-you know in Pakistan and India liek we have extended famillies and all- I'm the oldest or in other words, among my grand parents(from both dad and mom sides)'s sons's and daughter's children, I'm the oldest and my dad is the oldest in his generation.-I hope it didn't confuse anyone), but the one whom was the second oldest among us....passed away when I was in grade 5.......and she was in kindergarten 3...

Favourites...
Food: Many......but at the moment I'm missin Chicken Tikka with Naan.
Snacks: Many......at the moment I remember Ras malai
Colour: Many.......Black, White, Royal colours too such as Royal blue or Navy blue.
Drink: Many........at teh moment I remember Rooh Afza with Milk, Pakistanis might know what I'm talking about, it's a red thick liquid which we mix with water or milk maionly but we can use it in some other wyas too....and I think Indians may knwo about it too.

This or That...
Pepsi or Coke: I haven't drink any of them for the past 6 months, I've stop drinking soft drinks, I noticed around 6 months ago that when I drink soft drinks I have indigestion problems or sometimes my stomach aches badly so I simply stopped drinking soft drinks. (But I didn't really have such problems hardly before that.)
McDonalds or Burgerking: Burgerking-I've went there before when visiting my close relatives overseas.....we don't have it here in Hong Kong-not that I know of-........so McDonalds.
Strawberry or Watermelon: Hard one.....umm....Watermelon WITHOUT SEEDS!!!
Chocolate or Vanilla: Chocolate.
Chocolates or Ice Creams: Chocolate.......when I eat Ice creams-I do eat but a lot less than I used to since now I have this weird feeling in the mouth --after eating ice creams--that I have to drink water...even a little water is fine but I need something to drink...milk will also do...I don't know but I feel thirsty after eating ice cream-
Summer or Winter: No way I like Summer...so WINTER!!! I just love WINTER!!! -in the past I would have said that...but now I STILL LOVE WINTER....but Summer is just below okay...I don't have many things against summer but I do have some.......and I am a TRUW WINTER LOVER....lozl...
Love or Money: Love......because of the love for your work, from your family, from the surroundings,etcc.....you are willing and encouraged to earn money..........from love you get money too....

Your...
Hobbies: Many......umm......coming to IF is one of the top ones.....
Fears: A few.....one of them is: I fear of losing people I know.....
Best Friend (s): I have a few but the oldest one is Saleha.....she's not an IF member.....
Favourite Quote: There are a few...one of them goes something like this :'Don't hold it, if it was meant for you, it'll come back too.' And everyone it is true...and i definitely believe in this........it was incredible when I experienced the way it goes.....at the end I remembered the quote and was surprised that it DOES happen in real life.....and people don't just say it like that.

Ambition: Fulfill my parents wish.....which is they want be to become a doctor......and they have hopes which I'm going to kill myself for if I don't fulfill......well I can't even kill myself.......outsiders might talk or think wrond things and then my family and all will be said too...which I don't want.....
Favourite Actor: A few........Shah Rukh Khan will be all time favourite though.
One granted wish would be: I become a doctor......can I ask for more.......Wink
Travel Destination would be: I'm not sure, I've been to many places.....except my own home country but that doesn't eman I have been to ALL countries.....well of course not.......but I want to go to UK, India and Pakistan (I've only been to Pakistan when I was 6 months old and the second time was when I was 2 yrs old...after that never.......so it's like 13 years already.....)
Motto in Life: Don't have a constant one though.....so don't knwo what to say.
Regrets in Life: A few, such as not doing things on time, doing things just before the due date....but this year I've improven in doing my schoolwork a little earlier.
Favourite Book is: There a many...I'm a  total BOOKOHOLIC.........I just finished reading the 'MISSING' series (there are 4 books) by M.E. Rabb and it's really good. But there are better ones too which I've read before.

Hey I hope no one is annoyed that I did so much explaining and all.....I tried to control myself...since I can't control myself from writing..when I strat it's hard for me to stop...lolz.......I've sorry if I've ever done something which I shuoldn't have....hope no one minds me.

One more thing....there was one post which I made which has been closed......I'm sorry about it...I didn't know the joke had been posted before....soI posted it but now I know it so I'm really sorry for unknowingly posting it again.

Shazia_haya

IF-Rockerz

Shazia_haya

Posted: 24 April 2007 at 4:54am | IP Logged
I'll answer the next series tomoorow......man I was exhausted.....answering the first series..lolz.........but I enjoyed it.........I wonder if it was another forum-like you know the serial forums- it wound have been........I don't knwo...I would have been dead by now...lolz....but it's fun..........c'mon people I'm in the mood to answer this week...so ask as much as you want..........next time you might have to wait for a long line.....

Post Reply New Post

Go to top