Girls in Pants

HarshuKiDeewani thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail
Posted: 17 years ago

hi guys.... i wanted to know if anyone here has read this series called "Girls in Pants", otherwise also known as "The Sisterhood of the Travelling Pants"

its really nice, it revolves around 4 girls - Bridget, Carmen, Tibby & Lena - & how this pair of jeans changes their lives forever, if u haven't read it, then please do try to read it, its awesome 😳

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

sareeta thumbnail
Have read it and also happened to catch the movie as well a while later ( which I wasnt aware was made based on the book and enjoyed the movie as well!)

I remember chancing upon this book at a bookstore , during one of usual book browsing visits and this one really caught my interest , for one it had something abt travel and then friends and I enjoyed it as well... simple message, conveyed so well and so beautifully... nice coffee time read! 😊
CarulinaTina thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 6
I haven't read it yet, but after a suggestion from a friend I've decided too 😊
cool_pooja thumbnail
I havnt read the books however i saw the movie a lil and it was just too confusing so i closed it! 😆
HarshuKiDeewani thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail
really? there's a movie too? wow
wats its name, btw... 😳 Edited by shriyaroxxx - 17 years ago
cool_pooja thumbnail
Its called the Sisterhood of the Travelling Pants. It realesed in July last year. 😊
uvcraziestfan thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2
ive nt seen d movie but read all the three parts nd serisuly dis was one book wich made me cry during d baily sequence it was bery nicely written 😳 😳 😳
.:Ashi:. thumbnail
Posted: 16 years ago
i saw the movie and liked it...
i think i'll start reading the books 😳 😳
Naughty_n_nice thumbnail
Posted: 16 years ago

I'm locking this topic as of now, really really sorry... It's the book of the month, so we can resume discussion on the 15th when everyone should have read it / started on it.

Sorry Shri 😳

-Sam