Page 1 of 2

Page 1
Page   of 2
Page 2 Page 2

shriyaroxxx

IF-Dazzler

shriyaroxxx

Posted: 22 April 2007 at 6:41am | IP Logged

hi guys.... i wanted to know if anyone here has read this series called "Girls in Pants", otherwise also known as "The Sisterhood of the Travelling Pants"

its really nice, it revolves around 4 girls - Bridget, Carmen, Tibby & Lena - & how this pair of jeans changes their lives forever, if u haven't read it, then please do try to read it, its awesome Embarrassed

Dear Guest, Being an unregistered member you are missing out on participating in the lively discussions happening on the topic "Girls in Pants" in Book Talk forum. In addition you lose out on the fun interactions with fellow members and other member exclusive features that India-Forums has to offer. Join India's most popular discussion portal on Indian Entertainment. It's FREE and registration is effortless so JOIN NOW!

sareeta

IF-Sizzlerz

sareeta

Posted: 22 April 2007 at 11:11am | IP Logged
Have read it and also happened to catch the movie as well a while later ( which I wasnt aware was made based on the book and enjoyed the movie as well!)

I remember chancing upon this book at a bookstore , during one of usual book browsing visits and this one really caught my interest , for one it had something abt travel and then friends and I enjoyed it as well... simple message, conveyed so well and so beautifully... nice coffee time read! Smile

Kruthika.N

IF-Veteran Member

Kruthika.N

PPAW Banner Contest Winner

Posted: 22 April 2007 at 7:24pm | IP Logged
I haven't read it yet, but after a suggestion from a friend I've decided too Smile

cool_pooja

IF-Sizzlerz

cool_pooja

Posted: 23 April 2007 at 12:26am | IP Logged
I havnt read the books however i saw the movie a lil and it was just too confusing so i closed it! LOL

shriyaroxxx

IF-Dazzler

shriyaroxxx

Posted: 23 April 2007 at 3:13am | IP Logged
really? there's a movie too? wow Dancing
wats its name, btw... Embarrassed

Edited by shriyaroxxx - 23 April 2007 at 3:13am

cool_pooja

IF-Sizzlerz

cool_pooja

Posted: 23 April 2007 at 7:03am | IP Logged
Its called the Sisterhood of the Travelling Pants. It realesed in July last year. Smile

uvcraziestfan

IF-Sizzlerz

uvcraziestfan

Posted: 24 April 2007 at 1:53am | IP Logged
ive nt seen d movie but read all the three parts nd serisuly dis was one book wich made me cry during d baily sequence it was bery nicely written Embarrassed Embarrassed Embarrassed

.:Ashi:.

IF-Rockerz

.:Ashi:.

Posted: 04 May 2007 at 5:46pm | IP Logged
i saw the movie and liked it...
i think i'll start reading the books Embarrassed Embarrassed

Post Reply New Post

Go to top