Who am I ????

Star_on_earth thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 3
Posted: 17 years ago

Well….this is nothing but jus another intro post…with a difference. 😉While its true that we already know each other well…n do not need ny intro's again…but guys…we are getting more n more members here now....so for their benefit n for our benefit….i ve made this post…….😃

All u have to do here is….ask this qn. to urself…"who am i??" n reply here……😆

whether it's a new member or old…jus drop in here n tell us something bout urself….that u want other members to know…😃….

The basic things u have to write here is your name and your b'day….rest each one of u can add ur own flavour to it….giving ur intro in w/e way u feel like………😉😉

Edited by Tearrops - 17 years ago

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

eexxoottiicc thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail

Great Post👏I'm a new member here myself😉

Name: Arsh/Arshu

Birthday: 30th December

Fav Actors: Zayed Khan, Upen Patel, Akshay Kumar, Kunal Kapoor

Fav Actresses: Ayesha Takia, Rimi Sen, Bipasha Basu, Kareena Kapoor & Priyanka Chopra 

Edited by XdEsIxDyNaMiTeX - 17 years ago
Star_on_earth thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 3

alright...so i got a bit late...thanks to my net connection...but neways..here's my intro....

hi frens…………………call me "Star" 😉

n my b'day is on 12th June (precisely after 7 weeks n 1 day……don't u guys forget that 😉 )

my hobbies are....nothing much…jus bugging others…..

some bad things bout me.....i way too generous, very very sweet, always caring and a kind-hearted soul 😉 😉

some good things bout me…..my care-a-damn attitude, i have major ego issues..nywhere n everywhere I go….. I fight, bug, irritate, tease ppl close to me 😆 😆 … something which they shudnt ever complain bout… 😉 😉

fine that's all for now….rest now u can guys continue…… 😃

Edited by Star_on_earth - 17 years ago
eexxoottiicc thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail
Originally posted by: Star_on_earth

alright...so i got a bit late...thanks to my net connection...but neways..here's my intro....

hi frens…………………call me "Star" 😉

n my b'day is on 12th June (precisely after 7 weeks n 1 day……don't u guys forget that 😉 )

my hobbies are....nothing much…jus bugging others…..

some bad things bout me.....i way too generous, very very sweet, always caring and a kind-hearted soul 😉 😉

some good things bout me…..my care-a-damn attitude, i have major ego issues..nywhere n everywhere I go….. I fight, bug, irritate, tease ppl close to me 😆 😆 … something which they shudnt ever complain bout… 😉 😉

fine that's all for now….rest now u can guys continue…… 😃

haha yay glad to be the first one to reply here😉😆

Edited by XdEsIxDyNaMiTeX - 17 years ago
Hiya!!!

Name: Rukhaya
Birthday: 22nd September
Fav colour: Black & Blue
Fav actor: SRK
Fav actress: Madhuri (along with Kajol, Rani and Preity)
kal-el thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 2

Name/ID: NUG

Occupation
: police officer

Ambition: to make detective chief inspector a.s.a.p
Languages Spoken: urdu,mirpuri,punjabi,english and a bit of italian/french and arabic

Your favourite…

Movies: DDLJ, K3G,MOHABBATEIN,SHOLAY LOADS MORE

Songs: I like so many different songs too many to put down.

Actors/Actresses
: Amitabh Bachan,Shahrukh Khan,Kajol,Kareena Kapoor,Aishwarya Rai,Salman Khan,Priyanka Chopra,Rani Mukherjee loads more

Television Shows: 24/prison break/KSBKBT/KZK/KGGK

Books: any book by Lorenzo Carcaterra

Sports/Games: Football,Badminton,Basketball,Cricket loads more...

Food/Drink: Pizza/Donner/burgers/pasta/ coca cola and coffee

Vacation Spots: dubai,zurich,pakistan,canada,malaysia anywhere but england

Are you more: (pick the closest one):

Outgoing or Shy: shy

Organized or Disorganized: organized

Serious or Fun-loving: bit of both serious at work and definatly fun loving when not at work

Optimistic or Pessimistic: optimistic

Studious or carefree: care free nowadays

Miscellaneous:

Name one thing you would never or rarely get bored of doing… The IF my job as a police officer playing football, being me, and driving my car AudiA6 paid for by me no help what so eva love it.

If the world was going to come to an end and we all were going to die tomorrow, how would you spend the last day of your life? ... with my family and friends eating pizza,burgers and donners drinking coke

Describe your soul mate… someone who wants me even with my faults/when i cry she makes me smile/when i fall she picks me up/when i need her she is there. someone who is perfect in my eyes, someone who comes to me when my eyes are open and when they are closed

Is your style of humour/joking witty, sarcastic, slapstick, silly, crazy or just plain weird?... humourous/slapstick and crazy

Do you believe in love? Why or why not?.. yes i believe in love even after getting my heartbroken. i had the best moments of my life when i was in love. ITS THE BEST FEELING IN THE WORLD

If there was one person you could bring back from the dead, who would it be and why?.. My grandad so i could tell him that i love him very much. And Shazia who i need to complete me.

Is there a fictional character from a movie, TV show or a novel you wish existed in real life?.. DCI frank Burnisde from the bill/Jack Bauer CTU agent from 24 and Karan Virani from KSBKBT

If there was one thing you could change about yourself, what would it be?.. Nothing I love me Allah made me this way and if he is happy then so am i

There you go this is me😛

Edited by kal-el - 17 years ago
sweethoney06 thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail
wow Papa u have these many qualities in u and still no gf? 😕 😛

Ok Hello all! 😃
Name: Sehrish
Bday: November 22nd
FAvorite Actors: Shahid kapoor, Hrithik, and Himesh Reshamiya
Fav Songs: Tons of them, including Himeshji's 😳
Fav Actresses: Priyanka, Preity

ok that's all for now 😊
pari0706 thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 3
ok me next 😉

Name: Pari
DOB: 7th June

Qualities and/or speciality

well i always say this, i have two ppl within me, one is evil and one is sweet.
the sweet part of me is active majority times but i can get evil as well 😆 😉
however sapu would like to debate this with me as she thinks i m only evil and not sweet at all 😭 well my bad luck.

one more thing i cannot see my friends cry 😭 if they do then i start crying with them 😭

one of my good friends here is NM (Naina_Manam) i call her NM and other is Sapu so basically i am being neutral and take benefits from both sides 😆

i think that's enough about me 😆

-Pari 😳

Ok now me

Name: Israa

DOB: 21st august

Fav Color: Blue

Zodiac sign: Leo

Hobbies: Badminton, chatting, irritating my friends, basketball, volleyball. swimming, dancing, reading, tv surf....

all my mates say am a good friend😳

ok enough for now

ISRAA

Miss Candy thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
omg!! me and Star born in the same month!! 😃 okiez 😆

Name: Jessica aka Jess
B'day: June 30th (remember it!! 😡 please 😳 )
Strenght: calm and can get over things fast
Weakness: almost always random (no I don't hav ADD )

*waves to everyone* Hi. I'm Jessica. I'm a talkaholic and also a chocaholic. 😳