Page   of 2
Page 2 Page 2

IdeaQueen

IF-Dazzler

IdeaQueen

Posted: 22 April 2007 at 12:11am | IP Logged

Dear Friends!

Good Morning!

I'm Mythili! I will post in this forum from today onwards!

I'm very inquisitive to know your views on the following:

1. What is the concept of GOD according to you?
  2. Is religion necessary to know /feel GOD?
  3. If necessary what's the role of religion in the persuit of truth?
  4. what is spirituality and philosophy? Are they same?
  5. Name a good book you read/want to read on spirituality?

Request: Please answer these questions in leisure I'm waiting for your reply in the same threadSmile and all the timesTongue

Wishes,

Mythili

Dear Guest, Being an unregistered member you are missing out on participating in the lively discussions happening on the topic "Spirituality" in Paranormal forum. In addition you lose out on the fun interactions with fellow members and other member exclusive features that India-Forums has to offer. Join India's most popular discussion portal on Indian Entertainment. It's FREE and registration is effortless so JOIN NOW!

Gracella

IF-Stunnerz

Gracella

Posted: 22 April 2007 at 12:57am | IP Logged
Hi Mythili! Wink
Welcome to the forum dear! Wink Great start with those great questions,i'll answer them soon Wink

Till then enjoy!
Love,
Gracella Tongue

Pensive

Goldie

Pensive

Posted: 22 April 2007 at 4:00am | IP Logged
Welcome to Paranormal/spirituality Mythilli!!I've seen you in DM and enjoyed reading your post.

Honestly....Religion doesn't play a role in my personal happiness ...Its not that i dont believe in god...I really do!!But my relationship with God is purely personal.  I do communicate with god in my own personal way. I rarely light the lamp or do the pooja...

btw nice topic!!...I'll come up with a much detailed post later onSmile

Edited by angel_wings - 22 April 2007 at 4:00am

friend_125

Goldie

friend_125

Posted: 22 April 2007 at 4:17am | IP Logged
Smile wellcome to paranormal/spirituality forum mythili.

What is the concept of GOD according to you?
---i beleive that god is only n only 1[one]. but in anciEnt times he took many forms for their deevotees.like for hindus-shri ram,krishna,shiv shanksr,shri hari...,for christians--jeesus christ,for muslims-allah..etc etc. god is a SUPER-NATURAL POWER.

Is religion necessary to know /feel GOD?
---no,religion is not necessary.if real DEVOTION is there in our heart ,then we start praying god in any form,no particular form or religion is needed.

If necessary what's the role of religion in the persuit of truth?
---no religion ever taught to lie n kill ppl.n the motive of religion is to make the man true,helpful,n to make man always walk on the right path of HUMANITY N TRUTH. COZ -truth never hides.n thats really the fact.u all also may have experienced this in ur life that its really tough or say IMPOSSIBLE TO HIDE THE TRUTH.

what is spirituality and philosophy? Are they same?
Name a good book you read/want to read on spirituality?
SPIRITUALITY means a devotion to god with the true heart n to do all the good karms[good work]
PHILOSOPHY means your thoughts ,your beleifs about spirituality n nature rules n god etc etc.

i read many books like-- RAMAYAN, BAHGWAD GITA, PURANS.
but i read them not fully,i mean i read but incompletely,so defi,i wud like to read them FULLY N COMPLETELY.
 n i also follow the principles n good thing that i learn from them,in my real life.

Edited by friend_125 - 22 April 2007 at 4:20am

sareeta

IF-Sizzlerz

sareeta

Posted: 22 April 2007 at 7:18am | IP Logged

Originally posted by angel_wings

Honestly....Religion doesn't play a role in my personal happiness ...Its not that i dont believe in god...I really do!!But my relationship with God is purely personal.  I do communicate with god in my own personal way. I rarely light the lamp or do the pooja...

Angel, exactly my view and perception ... my thoughts would essentially be all that you've said... and reading your thoughts , was speaking my thoughts aloud ...Smile so glad and surprised, there are more who think similar and yeah jus as you mentioned, my relationship with god , is more personal and in a way I feel I connect to god. Lighting a lamp and saying prayers for me does not contribute to communicating with god, but with due respect I do believe such regime , does bring out a certain dsicipline, that many follow!

Mythili , nice topic, will chip in my thoughts on your questions in  afew clock ticks!

IdeaQueen

IF-Dazzler

IdeaQueen

Posted: 22 April 2007 at 7:58am | IP Logged

Originally posted by Gracella

Hi Mythili! Wink
Welcome to the forum dear! Wink Great start with those great questions,i'll answer them soon Wink

Till then enjoy!
Love,
Gracella Tongue

Thanks for the welcomeWink

Hope you answer the questions Wink

CheersWink,

Myth

BTW why Wink icon ?

IdeaQueen

IF-Dazzler

IdeaQueen

Posted: 22 April 2007 at 8:02am | IP Logged

Originally posted by angel_wings

Welcome to Paranormal/spirituality Mythilli!!I've seen you in DM and enjoyed reading your post.

ThankyouSmile

Nice to know your views! The great truth's told by Kabir ,ghalib ,Rahim and other great saints were just simple conversations!!Smile

btw nice topic!!...I'll come up with a much detailed post later onSmile

Waiting for your detailed replyTongue

IdeaQueen

IF-Dazzler

IdeaQueen

Posted: 22 April 2007 at 8:08am | IP Logged

Originally posted by friend_125

Smile wellcome to paranormal/spirituality forum mythili.

What is the concept of GOD according to you?
---i beleive that god is only n only 1[one]. but in anciEnt times he took many forms for their deevotees.like for hindus-shri ram,krishna,shiv shanksr,shri hari...,for christians--jeesus christ,for muslims-allah..etc etc. god is a SUPER-NATURAL POWER.

Ekam sataha vipraha bahudha vadanti means "The truth is One, but different Sages call it by Different Names" Smile</></>

</>

Is religion necessary to know /feel GOD?
---no,religion is not necessary.if real DEVOTION is there in our heart ,then we start praying god in any form,no particular form or religion is needed.

Nice replyClap

If necessary what's the role of religion in the persuit of truth?
---no religion ever taught to lie n kill ppl.n the motive of religion is to make the man true,helpful,n to make man always walk on the right path of HUMANITY N TRUTH. COZ -truth never hides.n thats really the fact.u all also may have experienced this in ur life that its really tough or say IMPOSSIBLE TO HIDE THE TRUTH.

OkSmileWellsaid!!

what is spirituality and philosophy? Are they same?
Name a good book you read/want to read on spirituality?
SPIRITUALITY means a devotion to god with the true heart n to do all the good karms[good work]
PHILOSOPHY means your thoughts ,your beleifs about spirituality n nature rules n god etc etc.

i read many books like-- RAMAYAN, BAHGWAD GITA, PURANS.
but i read them not fully,i mean i read but incompletely,so defi,i wud like to read them FULLY N COMPLETELY.
 n i also follow the principles n good thing that i learn from them,in my real life.

Nice to know your viewsSmile

Edited by mythili_Kiran - 22 April 2007 at 8:12am

Post Reply New Post

Go to top