Post Reply New Post

Page 1 of 3

Page 1
Page   of 3
Page 2 Page 3

CherryPrincess

CherryPrincess

Posted: 21 April 2007 at 7:48pm | IP Logged

i had never been this addicted to anything till now in my life. studies and my career were my only goals, and i used to get angry whenever i used to spend a lot of time on TV. but now with this easy access to all my favorite serials, all past episodes without ads, i have been so much addicted to it that now i hate myself that i lost my control  Cry

u wont believe me, i have finished entire BMTD, PRC and KYPH series with this easy access.......... Crymajor problem is that as i get access to all past beautiful episodes, i spend day and night forgetting all other goals of life, and just half an hour, half an hour more karte karte i spend so much time here that now i have started missing assignments also. my groupmates are becoming angry.

pani sar se upar chala jaye, please someone save me. i m surprised, me who was known for determination, goal-orientation became so much enthuless and directionless........ just due to this recent addiction............... CryCry i dont even have my parents or brother to scold me and let me out from this idiot box Cry

Edited by CherryPrincess - 26 April 2007 at 12:12pm

Dear Guest, Being an unregistered member you are missing out on participating in the lively discussions happening on the topic "save me from addiction.... please!!!!!" in Advice Corner forum. In addition you lose out on the fun interactions with fellow members and other member exclusive features that India-Forums has to offer. Join India's most popular discussion portal on Indian Entertainment. It's FREE and registration is effortless so JOIN NOW!

pooja1221

pooja1221

Posted: 21 April 2007 at 8:34pm | IP Logged
omg! u described me while describing yourself except the difference is i hav ppl watchin over me. wat u gotta do is take ur internet wire out and lock it up and give the keys to some friend of yours or take the wire out and idk put it away... LOL or just smash ur comp. cause i can't think of anything else LOL LOL
btw i love kyph tooo!!!!

CherryPrincess

CherryPrincess

Posted: 21 April 2007 at 8:38pm | IP Logged

Originally posted by pooja1221

omg! u described me while describing yourself except the difference is i hav ppl watchin over me. wat u gotta do is take ur internet wire out and lock it up and give the keys to some friend of yours or take the wire out and idk put it away... LOL or just smash ur comp. cause i can't think of anything else LOL LOL
btw i love kyph tooo!!!!

u r 100% right, i thought off all such alternatives. problem is that first time i got addicted to sth, and moreover no one to control me. this option of blocking net doesn't work as i have to work on net for my projects. so i need comp. i work on my studies only when i really have strict deadlines......... Cry i told my friend that please lock this india-forums for me, but then how to? as i have forgot the password for internet setting and any time i can go ahead remove india-forums from my restricted sites. so it doesn't work!!!!!!!!!!!! Cry any other solution???????

how bad!!!!!!!!! i used to laugh at ladies who were addicted to stupid serials!!!! cant believe i m doing it!!!!!!!!! even though i very well know that everything is good only if its done in limits. if more than that then it's a killer!!!!!!!!!!! but even though i generally advice and try to help others, now i m not able to help myself!!!!!!!!!!!!! this is making me sad still i m not able to do it!!!!!!!!!!! now can someone really help me?????? i would be indebted

Edited by CherryPrincess - 21 April 2007 at 9:03pm

cool_pooja

IF-Sizzlerz

cool_pooja

Posted: 22 April 2007 at 10:07am | IP Logged
Well the only solution i can think of is that focus on ur other girls. Whenever u find urself watching dese dramas or thinking abt dem, try thinking abt something else. Something good that u really like remembeing. At 1st this wud be hard but trust me soon u will get the hang of it. Smile

-Pinky-

IF-Dazzler

-Pinky-

Posted: 22 April 2007 at 6:42pm | IP Logged
whoaa lol ok when you use comp to work..just do ur work and don't come on i-f.u just have to have some self control.it will be hard initially...but u will get habit of studying.and tell ur self u will come to i-f only when you get ur work done.
and wut u can do is..do ur work in a school library cuz usually websites like i-f r blocked there.. computers in my skool library have blocked i-f LOL so that way u wont get distracted Tongue

mesmerized

Goldie

mesmerized

Posted: 26 April 2007 at 4:10am | IP Logged
wow dts bad

look jst think by starring at the screen day n nite is not only very very very bad for your eye sight but it will numb ur brain n u will react slowly to fings around u n also u will lack the ability learn fings as u will forgot it i no it sounds weird but this n more fings lyk this will happen to u if u r constantly starring at a computer of tv screen ok jst fing of this n trust me u will automatically switch off

Funk'n Desi

IF-Dazzler

Funk'n Desi

Manoj’s India-Forums Juliet

Posted: 29 April 2007 at 6:09am | IP Logged
yeh i know wat u mean...i kind of felt like that at a stage too but now im over it..theres no such show that i would die to see i mean i have fav's but ig uess u just get over it...and just think that u have to be practical in life...serials are fun and good to watch but there not going to make ur life are they......were as education and studies is Big smile

just think that once u have a really good classy job...then u can watch wat ever u want once u have become something you know......so just take a break dont leave it at once its hear to do...like just sy ok im going to study 1 hour everyday..even if u have no hw just revise something for 1 hour then say to urslef ok ive finished my hw now im going to watch serials for an houror etc you know
trust me once u are into ur social life family,friends etc u will forget it all Big smile
i really hope this helped

-Tanya

xmanisha

IF-Rockerz

xmanisha

BollyCurry Buzzers

Posted: 04 May 2007 at 7:35am | IP Logged
i also had a time when i was addicted to internet & tv.
but then we had made a 'timetable'.
i'm not allowed to computer after 20.00
and if i cross time, i can't computer the whole next day.
it's my own rule, and i think it's good that you've realised that it's bad for you.

my advice;
make your own rules.
punish yourself
&
give yourself presents if you can realise your own limit.

good luck !

Post Reply New Post

Go to top