Aek Chabhi Hai Padoss Mein

Update21st Apr ’07- Martyr and his family

tere_bin2 thumbnail
Posted: 17 years ago

If after watching the episode you have tears in your eyes and you had thought that you don't easily cry… then don't be shocked… you are not paranoid… you are just moved by the show called Aek Chabhi Hai Padoss Mein.

Today's show's central protagonist was Chiku, the little kid of Suman and Nitya.

When the show starts today Chiku is in Mushtaq's shop, "Style Guru" and getting his Soldier's uniform made. Mushtaq takes his measurement but soon forgets all. Chiku tells him that his t-shirt will give him the measurement; he doesn't need to remember them! Mushtaq then gets to work and very soon is ready with a uniform. Chiku asks for the stars of the uniform. Mushtaq tells him to ask his father for the stars since he himself didn't have them.

Aai is praying in the temple, thanking God for bringing her Nitya back when Sandip comes. Aai gives him some Prasad and even though Sandip tries to tell her about her son she keeps cutting him to tell him all she had planned to do when Nitya comes. She would first be very angry with him and she was going to hold him and cry till her lachrymal glands were empty and then she would talk to him while feeding him the kheer she had made for him.

Just as they come out of the temple a jeep enters Colonel Gunj. Aai imagines Nitya coming out of the jeep and touching her feet. She comes back to reality and find herself facing another soldier who is not Nitya. He has brought a coffin held by 6 soldiers and another soldier is holding a wreath that is put on a person who was dead. Aai sees the coffin where it is written "IC 259864 E; Major Nitin Waghmare" and looks around. Suman has come out of her house in white sari along with Urmi and Rose, all the locality members crying silently and she sees Chiku in Mushtaq's arms coming towards the coffin with a very sad expression. Sandip comes from behind and the soldier in front of Aai declares "Major Nitin Waghmare Shahid ho gaye hai".  Aai drops the plate she had carried to the temple, loses her balance and shouts out to Suman and then starts to wail.

Mushtaq tells Chiku, "Papa kabhi nahi milenge".

In the waghmare house, Nitya's photo frame is garlanded and all the locality members are sitting in front of it mourning quietly. Chiku is staring at his father's picture and has an extremely blank expression. Mahua is crying in the kitchen. Gayatriji comes and tells her that she has to take take Chiku with her cause then Suman will have to get a grip of herself first. Mahua asks Suman to give her Chiku for the night. Sujata forces Suman to give Chiku to Mahua. Suman leaves Chiku… her hands as it leaves Chiku's hands seems to have a haunting feeling… as if he was going very far from her!

Chiku stays the night with Mahua and Saurabh. Saurabh acts like a very sweet and caring husband. He lets Mahua and Chiku sleep on the bed and he sleeps on the sofa. In the morning he makes breakfast (boiled eggs and tea) and tells Mahua to tell Suman about Chiku's condition. Chiku hadn't had any food at night, nor was he able to sleep. He at last fell asleep as dawn approached.

Mahua comes out to meet Suman. Suman herself had a mournful blank expression on her face. When she saw Mahua, she mechanically asked her about Chiku. Mahua said he's fine, and went inside crying. She goes to Pummy's house and tells her that she cannot see Chiku in this condition and still cannot tell Suman about this because she herself is so sad. Sukha was there in the same room while Mahua was telling all this to Pummy. He comes out and looks for Chiku. Chiku was standing beside a pillar. Sukha tries many ways to cheer Chiku but was unsuccessful. Many other locality people try to make Chiku talk, eat something, make him smile. But Chiku just kept staring in front of him indifferent to what was happening around him. The whole locality was affected because of the demise of Nitya. Rangeela did not wish to eat. Urmi's tears could not stop even while trying to cheer Chiku. Rose prays to God to help Suman and her family to come out of the depression.

Aai sat in a room all night, all day reading Nitya's letters. She did not want to see anybody, not even her daughter-in-law, she did not want to eat. Suman herself isn't able to see her mother-in-law in this condition. She comes out of her house crying. Mahua meets her there and tells her about Chiku's zombie-like condition.

They got to Sandip together. They tell Sandip about Chiku. A doctor is called who tells them that Chiku had gone into a depression and was mentally unstable. He said that he should be kept under observation for a few days and then only he could prescribe a treatment. Until then he had to be taken to the hospital. After the doctor had gone, Suman tells Sandip that she would not let Chiku go to a hospital, she did not want to lose her son after she had lost her husband. She tells Sandip that he had to do something. He reminds Sandip that he had taken care of all the locality's needs… from a tap to a marriage. He had to help them. Sandip felt helpless. He couldn't understand what to do.

At night while sleeping, he sees Nitya at his door. Nitya tells him that he had to get Chiku out of his depression. He had to make Chiku understand that he was his Aai's and Suman's only reason for living. Sandip says that he cannot do something that would make Chiku lose his childhood innocence. Nitya tells him that he was a soldier's son and he wasn't the only son who had lost his father at a young age. He had to learn to live and help his family live too. Sandip comes out of the dream sweating all over. He comes out into the verandah for some fresh air when he finds Chiku sitting on the stairs.

He goes down.

Chiku while staring in front of him finds a soldier coming towards him. He thinks that he was his father… he come running towards him. the soldier stops Chiku before he could reach him and tells him … he was a soldier's son and he had to be a soldier himself. Soldiers don't cry, they take care of the people around him. he had to do that to… he should to his mother and his dadi and tell them that his father is a martyr and people should not cry because of that. They should be proud that they had a martyr in their house!

Chiku turns to go back into the house. After taking a few steps he turns back and sees that his father had vanished. He runs back to the place where he met him. he finds 2 stars sitting near a plant. He takes them and smiles for the first time after his father's death!

The soldier, none other than, Mushtaq! Comes to Sandip who is waiting for him. Mushtaq says that he had been untruthful and God would not forgive him for this. Sandip says that he had saved a family from the biggest depression. God will be thankful to him for that!

Suman helps Chiku into the uniform and takes him to Aai. Chiku calls her. Aai imagines Nitya talking to her telling her that "martyr's mother's should not cry, they should be proud of them!"

Aai smiles through her tears… seeing Chiku and salutes along with him!

Well, that's it… a beautiful episode yet again! Thanx to the ACHPM team.👏

Luv

Kanak

ps: Im having a lot of cookie problem in my computer and thats the reason why I had to make another ID to post this update...!! I'm sorry but if this continues I might not be able to keep writing the updates 😭😭😭

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

CherryPrincess thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
hey Kanak,

that was really wonderful update!!!!! i love ur writing! btw, even i had that cookie problem for past 2 days, and apparently this IF site is having these issues recently. if u go to internet options and delete all cookies, temporary files, recent history, passwords and forms then this problem would be solved. that is how now i m able to login and post!!!!!!!
minki thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Visit Streak 30 0 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
Thanks a lot for the update
gk_09 thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 6
Thanks Kanak. As you can see in Vijay Bhai's post. There is a problem in logging. They are fixing the problem but again your paitence is required! 😊
Lincoln thumbnail
Thanks a lot Kanak. It's amazing how detailed your update was...I just saw the video, you also had the initials on the coffin. It was really a very sad episode...very hard to watch. Aai is a great & accomplished actress👏. Her reactions really gave me goose pimples.

btw I had similar problems logging. For me, not using the auto login option solved the problem.Edited by Lincoln - 17 years ago
tere_bin2 thumbnail
Originally posted by: CherryPrincess

hey Kanak,

that was really wonderful update!!!!! i love ur writing! btw, even i had that cookie problem for past 2 days, and apparently this IF site is having these issues recently. if u go to internet options and delete all cookies, temporary files, recent history, passwords and forms then this problem would be solved. that is how now i m able to login and post!!!!!!!

Thanx for the appreciaiton CherryPrincess 😳😳

I have a question.... if you delete all the cookies then I will naturally not be able to log in!!
I don't understand what I should do 😕😕

Plz help!

luv
kanak
tere_bin2 thumbnail
Originally posted by: minki

Thanks a lot for the update

You're most welcome dear 😛

luv
kanak
tere_bin2 thumbnail
Originally posted by: gk_09

Thanks Kanak. As you can see in Vijay Bhai's post. There is a problem in logging. They are fixing the problem but again your paitence is required! 😊

I hope this problem is solved soon... I want to go back to being a Coolbie 😭

btw... thanx for the appreciation 😃😳
luv
kanak
tere_bin2 thumbnail
Originally posted by: Lincoln

Thanks a lot Kanak. It's amazing how detailed your update was...I just saw the video, you also had the initials on the coffin. It was really a very sad episode...very hard to watch. Aai is a great & accomplished actress👏. Her reactions really gave me goose pimples.

btw I had similar problems logging. For me, not using the auto login option solved the problem.

I completely agree... Aai's acting was superb. The way she lost balance and then starts to cry after getting shocked was just mindblowing!👏
I wish though that Nitya wouldn't have died. I feel very bad for Chiku. Btw Chiku's acting wasn't bad either😳😳😳

Thanx for the accolades dear... love you

luv
kanak

S.Omar thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
Thanks for the update. It was really a touching episode. I kept thinking maybe Nitya is not dead...they were mistaken....

But this turn of events also is amazing and its the reality of a soldier's family. We have to salute them for the wonderful job they do of giving up their lives so that we all are safe. 👏