Bharath
Jayam Ravi
Prithviraj
Madhavan
Login To Vote
Posted: 16 years ago
My votes goes to Jeyam Ravi 😳 and she looks cute with Maddy too 😉
Jasmine, you also add oldies like Mohanlal and Dileep 😆 I have heard romour about Bhavana acting with Allu arjun too 😉

bharath without a doubt. they are one of my favourite onscreen couples ever!😳😳

Hey Jiggs

I saw Bhavana's interview yesterday in a program Pesuthai Chinnatirai (I think). I really liked her. She spoke in tamil. Very sweet looking. She was wore laced blue salwar kameez.

About 10 years ago, I created my own fashion, in lace and lining of Brown and another white laced with purple lining. Sheez..... now it is fashion. But anyway Bhavana looked so cute and brilliant.   ðŸ˜Š 😊

Now this is an actress to look out for.   ðŸ˜ƒ Edited by Caryn - 16 years ago
Wow in which channet u see the interview Caryn??? What did she say???
Wow in which channel u see the interview Caryn??? What did she say???

Originally posted by Caryn

Hey Jiggs

I saw Bhavana's interview yesterday in a program Pesuthai Chinnatirai (I think). I really liked her. She spoke in tamil. Very sweet looking. She was wore laced blue salwar kameez.

About 10 years ago, I created my own fashion, in lace and lining of Brown and another white laced with purple lining. Sheez..... now it is fashion. But anyway Bhavana looked so cute and brilliant.   ðŸ˜Š 😊

Now this is an actress to look out for.   ðŸ˜ƒ

wow! caryn, do you realise we actually seem to be agreeing on something? lols!😆😆

anyways, i adore bhavana. she's young, fresh, cute &  a good actress. she has carefully chosen her films as to make an impression in kollywood. i think she has succeeded cos she's now one of the most sought after heroines in tamil cinema.😊 bhavana does come off a little too big-headed sometimes but i guess everyone has their flaws.😊

i wish people would stop comparing bhavana with trisha. bhavana is loads better than trisha & very soon, will be much more popular than her as well.😃 and guess what? bhavana can actually speak better tamil than trisha who is a ms chennai. what an irony. i'd hang myself if i ever had to be in the embarassing situation trisha is in now.