Bhavana luks better with?

Poll Question: Bhavana luks better with?

Poll Choice Votes Poll Statistics
0 [0.00%]
0 [0.00%]
1 [11.11%]
7 [77.78%]
0 [0.00%]
1 [11.11%]
This topic is closed, no new votes accepted

Post Reply New Post

Page 1 of 1

jasminerahul

IF-Sizzlerz

jasminerahul

Posted: 21 April 2007 at 12:31pm | IP Logged
Any 5th person?

Dear Guest, Being an unregistered member you are missing out on participating in the lively discussions happening on the topic "Bhavana luks better with?" in Other Topics forum. In addition you lose out on the fun interactions with fellow members and other member exclusive features that India-Forums has to offer. Join India's most popular discussion portal on Indian Entertainment. It's FREE and registration is effortless so JOIN NOW!

Aahaana

Global Moderator

Aahaana

IF General Sections

Posted: 21 April 2007 at 4:03pm | IP Logged
My votes goes to Jeyam Ravi Embarrassed and she looks cute with Maddy too Wink

Aahaana

Global Moderator

Aahaana

IF General Sections

Posted: 21 April 2007 at 4:06pm | IP Logged
Jasmine, you also add oldies like Mohanlal and Dileep LOL I have heard romour about Bhavana acting with Allu arjun too Wink

jigglypuff726

IF-Sizzlerz

jigglypuff726

Posted: 22 April 2007 at 7:16am | IP Logged

bharath without a doubt. they are one of my favourite onscreen couples ever!EmbarrassedEmbarrassed

Caryn

IF-Rockerz

Caryn

Posted: 22 April 2007 at 6:59pm | IP Logged
Hey Jiggs

I saw Bhavana's interview yesterday in a program Pesuthai Chinnatirai (I think). I really liked her. She spoke in tamil. Very sweet looking. She was wore laced blue salwar kameez.

About 10 years ago, I created my own fashion, in lace and lining of Brown and another white laced with purple lining. Sheez..... now it is fashion. But anyway Bhavana looked so cute and brilliant.   Smile Smile

Now this is an actress to look out for.   Big smile

Edited by Caryn - 22 April 2007 at 7:02pm

joel777

joel777

Posted: 23 April 2007 at 12:32am | IP Logged
Wow in which channet u see the interview Caryn??? What did she say???

joel777

joel777

Posted: 23 April 2007 at 12:32am | IP Logged
Wow in which channel u see the interview Caryn??? What did she say???

jigglypuff726

IF-Sizzlerz

jigglypuff726

Posted: 23 April 2007 at 11:05am | IP Logged

Originally posted by Caryn

Hey Jiggs

I saw Bhavana's interview yesterday in a program Pesuthai Chinnatirai (I think). I really liked her. She spoke in tamil. Very sweet looking. She was wore laced blue salwar kameez.

About 10 years ago, I created my own fashion, in lace and lining of Brown and another white laced with purple lining. Sheez..... now it is fashion. But anyway Bhavana looked so cute and brilliant.   Smile Smile

Now this is an actress to look out for.   Big smile

wow! caryn, do you realise we actually seem to be agreeing on something? lols!LOLLOL

anyways, i adore bhavana. she's young, fresh, cute &  a good actress. she has carefully chosen her films as to make an impression in kollywood. i think she has succeeded cos she's now one of the most sought after heroines in tamil cinema.Smile bhavana does come off a little too big-headed sometimes but i guess everyone has their flaws.Smile

i wish people would stop comparing bhavana with trisha. bhavana is loads better than trisha & very soon, will be much more popular than her as well.Big smile and guess what? bhavana can actually speak better tamil than trisha who is a ms chennai. what an irony. i'd hang myself if i ever had to be in the embarassing situation trisha is in now.

Post Reply New Post

Go to top