Other Shows

Kya Haadsa/Kya Haqeeqat

Post Reply New Post

Page 1 of 1

sona

Groupbie

sona

Posted: 08 December 2004 at 12:56pm | IP Logged

Hi. Can someone please fill me in on this show. I just started watching it a few days ago- and just want an update on what has happened so far. It seems interesting. Last night's episode they showed that the couple( I forget their names) goes on a hoilday and the girl sees someone she knows. But before that when they are home- she hears noises,and finds out the next day that her neighbors moved out unexpectedly. It seems that these neighbors knew something- and the girl's inlaws were keeping her from trying to meet these people.

Thanks a lot.

Edited by sona - 08 December 2004 at 12:57pm

Dear Guest, Being an unregistered member you are missing out on participating in the lively discussions happening on the topic "Kya Haadsa/Kya Haqeeqat" in Other Shows forum. In addition you lose out on the fun interactions with fellow members and other member exclusive features that India-Forums has to offer. Join India's most popular discussion portal on Indian Entertainment. It's FREE and registration is effortless so JOIN NOW!

Post Reply New Post

Go to top