Posted: 16 years ago

hey... i feel really bad askin for such a big favour, but u ppl are all soooo helpful and sweet, i thot i might jus try it, maybe someone cud help!!!

well.... im sure a lot of u have made vcd's/dvd's of kyph of all d episodes since d beginning... the problem is, im in 10 now, n my dad really wants me to stop "wastin" time on dwldin videos n all and has really scolded me hard..... he sometimes checks my account to make sure im not spendin all my time searchin, downloading, watching and makin cd's of videos...... (if only he could see how totally HOT angad is, maybe he wud understand dat dis is d best utilisation of time, but..... lolzz......)

i was wonderin if any of you could give me copies of the vcd's or dvd's.... i'm like ready to do anytihn u all want man seriously....... i mean it!!!!!! i mean u know, payin or anytihn...... please pm me or reply on this post.... i'll be waiting!!!!!

thanks a lot guys....  i knoe if i can find a person to help me, this is the place!! thanks soooo much!!

prachi

btw.. i live in kolkata if that helps.....

sorry i dun have ..i dun record kyph or keep them 😭
i keepthem but can't make dvds or vcds sorry 😕
😭

thnks both of u for replyin atleast..... 😊 one thing that soo hurts me is that views are more than 3 times of replies... people view, but dont reply !

and... a-k-fan17... u keep them as in?? all the episodes by date? or jus clips of the scenes u like???? srsly but, thanks fr replyin!
sorry i dont have any copies i asked sum1 to get me one from pakistan but there not back yet sorry
lolzzz.... i could do that.... but dad has his own user in the comp... he can access my folder through that... and i know that every single scene ever aired on kyph is found here... but he checks broadband ka download limit!! i like... exceeded 2 gb last month..... soooo..... umm..... hope u all get it!!
is there ANY other waY?
by the way.... u guys are sooo sweet! ur bein sooo helpful man LOVE u all!! 😛 esp u angelgirl!!
angel... even if i did that, the broadband download limit would exceed! and they would still be there on my comp....... thing is, in the links where videos are posted, someone had written.. that heres the recap fro the people who are makin dvd's and vcd's so that they can arrange it in sequence.... soo.... i thot.... 😭
yeah i get what ur saying... u see my bro checks my computer and if i have a lot of epi's saved he just delete's em...lolz....but i live in usa...and i heard that u can find em here....i myself really wanna buy it if i can find it in dvd.....but i dunno where they sell it here....maybe if someone found out abt where they sell it here in usa coz im pretty sure they do...i could mail em to you....what do u say? 😊
sorry prachi dnt ave it
omg man why dnt these ppl keep dvd's or vcd's of kyph 😡, its so famous even i need it, bt its nt on any shop.
lolzzz... agree with u full on, *4rom heaven*!! they shud make em n sell em mahn!! that kekta wud make much kore money thru vcd's/dvd's of kyph than she can make wid even 50 of her Kserrials!! (except kyph of coz!!) 😆