Kyunki Saas Bhi Kabhi Bahu Thi

about hiten being mad at ansh

shrutibali thumbnail
Anniversary 19 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 2
Posted: 19 years ago
i dont understand why hiten has to be so mad at akashdeep for twisting gauri's arm. it was just an accident and he did not do it on purpose. who does hiten think gauri is-- princess diana. no one can accidentaly hurt her. i think it is ridiculous to make such statements in public

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

jessi23 thumbnail

shruti I agree with you. I don't think akash did it on purpose, it must be an accident.

Hiten must be jealous that ansh touched nandini or ekta must be spreading rumours to get some publicity for her showπŸ‘ πŸ˜† 

aman60 thumbnail
 omg i hope karan die for this nadini ulgyer than the ulgy ducking and akash is so damn cool !!
HUMM thumbnail
Anniversary 19 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 3
Originally posted by: shrutibali

i dont understand why hiten has to be so mad at akashdeep for twisting gauri's arm. it was just an accident and he did not do it on purpose. who does hiten think gauri is-- princess diana. no one can accidentaly hurt her. i think it is ridiculous to make such statements in public

It is very natural for karan to act in this way coz he loves his wife alot!!

Its very natural u see!!

For KaranπŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘
MrsRajeev thumbnail
ya i agree with u hummm koi bhi apni wife ko takleef mein nahi dekhta and its his love 4 gauri and akash itna bura hai i dont know y u all like him koi bhi aise hi REACT karey gaaaaaaa
Girl thumbnail
Anniversary 19 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
 see first of all akash is not bad.. its his character ansh that is bad. Secondly, even if u love your wife, you cant stop her from being hurt.. and moreover it was an accident , it can happen to anyone anytime.. i think hiten is over reacting.
Sabah thumbnail
Anniversary 19 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail
i agree with Humm... it is natural...Edited by Sabah - 19 years ago
pretty thumbnail
It is obvious for  any caring husband to be protective about his wife . Alo the fact that Ansh is Karan's rival in the series may have agitated him even more . Though he shudnt have made his views public . We can give him the cushion of being newly married .
Janki lathia thumbnail
i went on this other website and even nandani thought that ansh was over acting
Janki lathia thumbnail
Ansh said he had to do scenes where he had to fall on his back and he said that his sholder was hurting him but he didnt mone