~*Slytherin Common Room*~ - Page 4

Posted: 16 years ago
Havnt been here for a while.. However i checked the scoreboard a.k.a the house points and saw dat slytherin was behind.. Not good ppl! V are evil.. v need to be right on top! 😳

And krupa welcome!πŸ€— U knoe, i dunt knoe why but i loove slytherin! πŸ˜†
^ mee too..i think its because of Tom<3

anyhow, we need to do stuff to get us going, we have to WIN!..since we're the bad guys, we can cheat 😳
sorry, i had been out of country for 7 days ... can someone plz explain these thingy again... how we r getting points ?
^ i think we get points by winning/participating in a contest & lose by poting one liners
soooooooooooooooo slytherins have to b GOOD in order to NOT loose points... hmmmm... but slutherins arent good!!! :(

they r evil evil evil... WE R EVIL!!!! πŸ˜ƒ

πŸ˜†

btw i think alan rickman ROCKS as snape n as for me i cant imagine ne1 else playing the role... not even johny depp... dont get me wrong i love him... but he rocks as capt. jack sparrow not snape!!

as for gaining points... hw do v do tht??? which contests do v take part in???

n i see no slytherin siggi??????????????? why why why oh why??????? can some1 plsssssssssssss make one for all the slythies to use 😳
Aali thank god you posted πŸ˜ƒ

See peeps are aim is to be the best and better than the rest πŸ˜ƒ

Slytherin and Gryffindor are both tied in the 1st position with 110 points, which is good.

But we dont want the goody-goody ppl to win.WE have to win, WE will win. Hahahaha*evil laugh*

First I suggest lets make a list of things you all can do for the house like siggy making, contest, quizes, etc

Manshi- I can participate in quizes and contestsπŸ˜ƒ But I can't make siggys 😳
Siggy, we can get someone to make it..but i think we might need more contests, so we can gain points, there is a way of cheating!😳..i can give idea's when we get a contest, we're BAD..
just because we need points, doesnt mean we gotta be good, we can blame it on others, lie..& whatever else right πŸ˜‰πŸ˜³
Well i had an idea for contest, which i already told the viewbies of HP Forum, dat we shud have debate thing btw the houses... 😳

Here is the list of things we have to do for our beloved house...

1. Siggy wid all the members name
2. Prefect Selection
3. Games
4. Other Ideas! πŸ˜†

Originally posted by xo-Krupa-ox

^ mee too..i think its because of Tom<3

anyhow, we need to do stuff to get us going, we have to WIN!..since we're the bad guys, we can cheat 😳

Yeah.. Tom makes slytherin house perfect! Also i like being evil to goody-goody!πŸ˜† Goody-Goody is cute, but evil is hawt!😳

Evil is the new good πŸ˜‰

@ Pooja: The Dev Team will select the prefects. The list will be up in a few days πŸ˜ƒ