Kali’s Engagement/Marriage

Posted: 19 years ago
Can someone please tell me why is everyone treating Kali like a princess?😕 They were preparing for her engagement, and now her wedding as though she is some "sati savitri".... I thought it would be a source of shame for the Kapoor Khandaan that their one daughter got "pregnant" (they don't jknow that she isin't) by her sister's husband while he was still married to her sister!!!!!!!! I mean - shouldn't it have been a quiet court marriage??? Am I missing something here or is my thought process from centuries ago??? I think it's very odd the way they are portraying this- it doesn't seem right or that it would happen like that in real life. Edited by sona - 19 years ago
Sona, absolutely agree with you.   Our principled Kusum did not come to Kumud's wedding because she was pregant. But, she will stand by Kali although she is pregnant.   Did you notice how nobody was even surprived when Kali was told in the hospital that the baby was safe, Shame on you Kusum, you are a flip-flop! Abhay went away with Mahi so they were not at Kumud's wedding! I blame Kumud for taking this nonsense and letting these people treat her like a piece of gargage. She should move out get a job and fight for her self respect.   Garv is going to wait for lifetime for that baby as he does not have brains to get an official report on pragnancy since he has seen two conflicting reports. Garv you are a wimp! I feel sorry for your clients.   Kavita you must give your audience some credit!!!!!!!!!!!Edited by tarangir - 19 years ago

Couldn't agree more with you guys!

Its a complete double standard. Forget kusum and abbay, garv's parents are treating kali like a girl. I'm sorry....were his parents not present when kali fooled garv the first time and when garv broke off the engagement with kali??? Aren't they curious to know how their son first got Kumud pregnant (well, that's what he told them when they got married so his parents wouldn't break the marriage) and now he get's kali pregnant? They were against getting their son married to someone who was having a baby out of wedlock(kumud) but are okay with getting their son married to someone who cheated on him and made a fool out his emotions AND ruined his marriage, AND ruined his home with his wife, AND is faking her pregnancy AND slept with her sister's husband...while he was still married to his wife????????? His parents except all this now??? They seriously must be that stupid. 😡

I had forgotton about Garv's parents. True, they have never wondered about Garv's wife Kumud who was actually pregnant and Kali who is not pregnant but the wimp Garv does not even know whether he is the father or no. Too many situations which can never happen even on the TV screen. I keep on giving just one more week to Kusum, but I think they are going to far.   Kumud is also stupid to come to Kali's engagement ceremony. Does she have not self respect?

guys i also agree with u all!!!

i mean what is kapoor handhan doing? the guirl is not pregnant why do u not understand that how cumz her stomach is as flat as a pan cake?😆 i have noticed that mr kapoor (abhay's) dad has recently gone off kusum he used to love her but he is taking kali's side too  that is very weird!!

i also agree with you all, its is do strange the ladies even dont find out that kali is not really pregnant cause when u get pregnant u start throwing up and other sympton to happen with a pregnant women are they soo dumb ........... or they should of take kali and garv to court to get married they always talk about what others gonna say for kapoor famiy and this and that but now what  they really dont  care i hate this serial now its getting out of controls with bullshits when kali told kusum that she killed her mom and now trying to take her place why didnt kusum leave kapoor house why i mean mean where is her self respect and all those words she used to say before and left abhay for 20 long years only because she thought abhay was involve in mahi . what now kusum why u act soo stupid now and she didnt attend kumubd's marriage because she was pregnant with kshitij but she was engaed to kshitij that time not like kali she slept wuth someone's husband and runied his life.

first of all i happen only because of kusum i am sure cause kusum took kali to garv's house wuth him and let her play games with both kumud and garv. kusum was suppose to fix kali first cause she really is responsible for kumud's life , i hate when kusum say to kali kali beta (bitch) get a life, cause she is just a wh0re. she can do anything first she blammed kusum for mahi's murder and now she is with kusum only because kusum is helping her to get married to garv in her house what a crap

garv's parents actually know and approve of this entire kali getting into fake pregnancy, (which they don't know), with garv's child when he was still married to her sister, and the fact that she broke off their 1st engagement??? it's like they left out abt 10 episodes from the show...just too wierd, and garv..pleease open your eyes, kali's fooling u right in front of ur eyes n u hav no idea about it...n probably by the time u find out, you'll all rdy be married to her! n the whole entire family treating her like a complete child....omg...
HOW COME KKUSUM WAS NOT LIKE THIS WITH KUMUD N IS WITH KALI COZ SHE KEEPS ON SAYIN SHE DOES NOT SEE THE DIFFERENCE BETWEEN THE 2. LATELY SHE HAS SAID TH@ QUOTE ABOUT 10 TIMES OVER BUT KEEPS ON TREATIN KALI DIFFERENT TO WHEN KUMUD WAS PREGNANT UNINTENTIONLY?

Face it guys......Kkusum DOES in fact see a difference in Kali and Kumud. THe only reason Kkusum is doing all this is because she can't stand the fact of having anyone mad at her. Look at what she did for Abbay.......first she accuses him of killing Mahi, then she saves him? WHY? Because she saw everyone was pissed off at her so she wanted to be Princess Kkusum again. Same thing with Kali, she saw that Kali was pissed off at her and now want's to be her buddy so that Kali will like her and not be mad at her. Kusum once again hold's the title of "PRINCESS KKUSUM"!!!

Samie............I hope I answered your question(s)/confusion!😊