Yuvi's charm

ashi_mania thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 2
Posted: 18 years ago
This guy really knows how 2 impress a woman.....that soft toy was so huge and so cuddly.....and to top it all he says" Aisa soft toy to tumhe koi bhi de sakta hai, par tumhare liye ek song dedicate karna thats so special" sumthing like that.....wow!!!!! he is the most romantic person I have ever seen.....his charm is just magical.....sum1 plzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzz upload that scene.

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

kudi420 thumbnail

anvesha i gues u juss love yuvi- ashi scenes like me thts why tell them with such details and depth .........................

yuvi is really someone for whom every gal can fall ........😊

tia_mehra thumbnail
hey if you look at it that way ranveer is no less he has the charm more thank yuvi
ashi_mania thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 2
To each one his own Tia....but I for one am totally smitten by Yuvi's charm😳 πŸ˜³ πŸ˜³ πŸ˜³
krismittal thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
yeah yuvi is charming but ranvir.............he is damn too good
rikzik thumbnail
i do agree guys that yuvi is damn romantic.2days episode was really very very cute.but i still cant forget the cute dance of last thursdays episode and neither the way he makes anvesha dance on the day before she goes to london to stay with her dad.2ooo romantic .😳
nishi thumbnail
Anniversary 19 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 4

yuvi ka to pata nahi .....but I loved koko !!!!!!πŸ˜‰(if u guys are wondering ,koko is the name of the teddy given to aashi by yuvi )

u see ranveer is a gentleman and yuvi is naughty like me 😳

but I like both !!😳😳

greatmaratha thumbnail
me too....  i thought yuvi was real cute yesterday, with the balloon and teddy etc.. but I do have a more soft corner for Ranveer...  his soulful eyes in the preview were just so awesome...  and the starting of the episode where he was moping around Maurya High thinking of Tia was also so romantic...😳
natasha-remix thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 4

Originally posted by: anvesha rulz

To each one his own Tia....but I for one am totally smitten by Yuvi's charm😳 πŸ˜³ πŸ˜³ πŸ˜³

me-2.....yuvi-is-so-cute..........😳😳😳

lalit1 thumbnail

for me yuvi ashi

tia really is a dumbo according to me

and not that good looking also