25th july update

Posted: 18 years ago

Here I go with the update !

Ranveer is walking the school and thinking about tia. He imagines some moments he spent with tia and then thinks bout the moments tia spent with arjun.  ranveer then promises himself tht he will prove tht arjun is not a good person.

Sonia ray enters the school and sumeet ahuja and pallavi sees it. Pallavi then tells sumeet tht " ki maine tumse pehle hi kaha that ht ur liitle princess tumse jhooth bol rahi hai" sumeet gets angry and goes behind sonia and pallavi gives withcy smile .😑

As sonia enters tia's room tia strts telling her bout the newyork plan made by pallavi then  there is a knock on the door . its obviously sumeet. Tia tells soniya to hide in the cupboard and then opens the door. Sumeet keeps talking to tia and at the same time looks for soniya in her room. He then strts telling wrong things bout soniya like she don't have any morale. She is selfish and much more and soniya comes out frm the cupboard . she tells sumeet tht she does have morales and people respect them too like his bro and daughter. Sonia turns and strts moving but sumeet tells him tht he wants to talk. Sumeet tells her and tia tht he will take her to new york coz tia is still minor . sonia tells him tht she will talk to jumbo as tia wud miss her studies and goes frm there. Tia strts crying and tells sumeet tht she hates him.

Yuvi is in the common room. He got a big teddybear for ashi and latty comes there. Latty tells him tht she wont tell ashi anything but only on one condition tht  he wud help her with sid. Yuvi denies saying tht he cant do tht bad with sid and if she wants to tell everything to ashi then she can as he is sure ashi wont blive her.

Ashi is in her room with mp and she finds tht football story made by yuvi bit weird. She is suspiscious. mp goes out with varun.

Ashi goes to meet yuvi and bumps into aditya. Later she bumps with latty. Latty was bout to tell her yuvi comes theer and stops her. Yuvi tell ashi to wait for her in the common room. Ashi agrees. Yuvi tells latty to stop all this. Ashi reaches common room and sees a teddybear. She likes it a lot and is very happy. Yuvi also comes theer and tells her tht he wud do something special for her birthday. He will write a song for her . ashi gets really amzed and happy. Yuvi hugs her and and sees latty again. Yuvi tells ashi tht he wants to talk to his dad and moves from theer.

Yuvi then agrees to help her with sid and latty agrees tht she will keep her mouth shut.

Yuvi  goes to the room and challenges sid to date latty . and if he will manage to do tht then he will give all his cd's back. (I guess he shud hav told the truth to sid. Sid wud hav definitely helped him). sid agrees .

Meher finds pri vomiting and is really worried bout her. Pri tells her about adi tht he likes ashi and strts crying (  God this gals!!! They think boys r everything . these gals r so silly !!😑)

Meher tells everything to tia and they both r worried.

Mp and varun comes back and jumbo comes there. He tells mp tht her guardian sent a car for her she has to go whete the car takes her. Mp dont want to go and tells varun to help her.

Ranveer is tht pub and tells manger tht he wants to have a fight with pasha or cobra. Tht manager tells him tht he can talk to pasha's son. He looks behind and there is arjun. they both talk to each other (cudnt hear what as I got a call). Then someone else enters , quite a mucular man and arjun tells ranveer tht he has to fight with him. ranveer agrees and strts fighting with tht man. Obviously our super hero wins. Tht man then tells ranveer tht he is quite impressed with him as he was never defeated and he defeated him. he tells tht he will tell him bout arjun. then arjun enters and ask him to fight with him. they shake hands and the rest tomorrow

Bye for now

Luv

Shefali

hey you know i feel like hugging you coz i missed the episode snd felt terrible abt it.i really wanted to know wat happened thanks  a lot
thanx for the great update!!!
great update shefali........as usual...πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘

by the way, did u notice Yuvi blowing a balloon with Ashi written across it and Latty comes and pricks it with a pin...πŸ˜†πŸ˜†πŸ˜†  Yuvi looked so adorable in that scene.

and the sonia ray and cupboard incident was just too funny...  yesterday it was saluja...πŸ˜†πŸ˜†πŸ˜†  I wonder when is Mr. Saluja going to see the real face of that pallavi😑😑  that guy has no brains me thinks...  he is supposed to be this sucessful businessman and he cant see thru pallavi and he does not even love her.

Awesome update Shefali as usual πŸ‘ πŸ‘ πŸ‘ and Priya plz don't talk abt that Latty 🀒 πŸ€’ πŸ€’ πŸ€’....she sux....Ashi wud have been so happy if she wud have seen that baloon....and yes I totally agree he looked adorable in that scene.....only thing I wish was he had another heart shaped baloon with an extra 't' and 'a' on it......I am totally falling for this guy 😳 πŸ˜³ πŸ˜³ πŸ˜³
great updates....these days...yuvi is rocking...looking more cute...that balloon scene was quite good.... thanks for the updates...πŸ‘
thanx gal but i think ashi is way too coll for yuvi he is too short for her

great update shefali........as usual...πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘