Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

souro thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 2
Posted: 17 years ago
Originally posted by: reeps

The wait is gonna be long one then; how about a year-half to two?😆😆 Though, I am very much inclined to give it a go right now.😳😆

😕 Why would you want to leave your bachelorette status??😕

mermaid_QT thumbnail
Originally posted by: raunaq

^^^qt let me know if those are tears of happiness or sorrow? 😳

Those are tears because I found a similar thread AGAIN and Raj is going to beat me up 😛😛
raunaq thumbnail
Originally posted by: souro

<FONT face="Times New Roman, Times, serif" color=#990099 size=4>😕Why would you want to leave your bachelorette status??😕

😆 😆 😆 shayad aap ne woh kahawat nahi suna, shaadi woh ladoo hai jo khaye woh pachtaye or jo na khaye woh bhi pachtaye 😆 😆 😆
souro thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 2
Originally posted by: raunaq

😆 😆 😆 shayad aap ne woh kahawat nahi suna, shaadi woh ladoo hai jo khaye woh pachtaye or jo na khaye woh bhi pachtaye 😆 😆 😆

But at such a tender age of 22. Nah let's enjoy some more and then think about that ladoo.😳

cool_pooja thumbnail
Originally posted by: raj5000

Q – Does life really changes after marriage?

Yes and to a very big extent. After marriage you have new problems, new happiness, new people. You have to adjust to a completly new surrounding.

Q – Why can't individuals maintain the same relation with family friend after marriage?

Once you are married, you are commited to someone. You have a totally different life. You are no longer the one who can party 24/7. You have new responsibilities. You have to adjust to a compeletly new life.

Q – Understand it's a new life but change in life holds same for men and women?

Yes it does. Many people think its more difficult for the women, but its not. Even the man has to get the idea that now he is commited to someone. He is not that single lad anymore that he can do anything. He has many more new responsibilities.

Q – Are people thinking like this inconsiderate?

No.😳

raj5000 thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail Engager 1 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: mermaid_QT

Those are tears because I found a similar thread AGAIN and Raj is going to beat me up 😛😛

Lols - No don't yaa worry... so used to it ðŸ˜ƒ.  Thanks QT - nice views there still reading. 

raj5000 thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail Engager 1 Thumbnail
lighthouse thumbnail

In Red.

Originally posted by: mermaid_QT

Q – Does life really changes after marriage?

Not much except you have one more person annoying you.. Ask and you will get.. Vows of being together in sickness and in health, in the gym and in the bed. and movies and dining.😆

* Constant sharing of almost everything (bed, comforter 😡, TVremote ) etc can be very annoying / very cuteee.. depending on the mood. Again watch what you ask for , your wish just might come true...😉

* If extended family is involved (in-laws / other relatives living together), it can seriously mean thodi khushi, thode gham.. I can see a lot of compromise probably expected there and perhaps big unfavorable changes unless compatible?? yet I also see a strong support system- favorable change?..

Ok be prepared to see your spouse in different avatar ..😆 Diversity in personality..😕

* Familiarity - when you wake up next to the same person EVERYDAY, there is a certain some sweetness on decline.  one has to keep working on it.  It is a BIG CHANGE from being single / dating --> being married.

Again watch what you ask for , your wish just might come true...😉

* One change in your thought process is that u work and  learn to STAY in love.  It is easy most of the tims, but at times, everyone .. even people who eloped!  will ask themselves "what the hell was i thinking!".. 

Who said you were thinking back then..😆

Basically, everything is not about U.. it is about BOTH of U, so yes there are some changes.  Charity begins at home..😉

Q – Why can't individuals maintain the same relation with family friend after marriage?

Lack of an understanding spouse and / or accomodative relatives/ friends
& changed responsibilities and time-committments/ constraints
I see no other reasons and I don't support breaking / substantially changing other relations.. Because your friends are also married and in same situation..😉

Q – Understand it's a new life but change in life holds same for men and women?

Change happens for both..

Mostly women.. You don't have to answer to your parents anymore and in-laws consider you evil anyway so why bother..😉

Edited by lighthouse - 17 years ago
persistence thumbnail
[quote]You don't have to answer to your parents anymore and in-laws consider you evil anyway so why bother [/quote]

🤣

@ Soumya, 😳 ... fine, I will wait. 😆😆 Maybe, I should go find a friend instead.

Persy
chatbuster thumbnail

i dont know if it changes, but it should for the guy at least. how else will the wife be happy? 😛 if he doesn't change, that only means he is still hanging out with his loser buddies and doing his wild thing, sowing all those oats and all. he's still wearing his socks all wrong, his clothes are combinations made in hell, he's still leaving his trash around, he's still not pulling his weight around, he's still keeping that unshaved look. in short, he's still a bum, a work-in-progress, not a finished product. 😉

however, if the woman changes, that's probably a bad thing. that means she has let herself go. she's starting to throw her weight around, and literally. the pounds, the lines show. even aish and rani start to look attractive by comparison 😛 , but she's gonna make sure he cant even watch those movies. 😉 the cuteness and the lovey-dovey honey-bun stuff is a thing of the past. then all he has is the booze and the "din dhal jaye raat na jaye" song keeping him company and reminding him of the "way we were". and yes, she's not carrying his garbage out anymore. or taking it. he's gotta clean up those beer bottles himself. poor guy 😆