Life changes after marraige - No?

raj5000 thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail Engager 1 Thumbnail
Posted: 17 years ago

Wonder if marraige really changes oneself. Read following reactions

He was so friendly but doesn't have time after marriage!

Have you forget us after marriage!

Why don't you hang out with us after marriage!

Oh he used work hard before marriage, now leaves on time!

You changed after marriage!

Q – Does life really changes after marriage?

Q – Why can't individuals maintain the same relation with family friend after marriage?

Q – Understand it's a new life but change in life holds same for men and women?

Q – Are people thinking like this inconsiderate?

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

raunaq thumbnail
raj, are you getting married any time soon? πŸ€” with all the marriage fever going around in DM, looks like it is a marriage season πŸ˜† πŸ˜† πŸ˜†

anyways, answering to your question, yes life after marriage changes for people. a person changes after marriage? no i dont think so, but the person being married has to go through a major adjustment for a lifetime and therefore the person tries his level best to assure that he is committing himself to his family equally. no its not inconsiderate. i have seen people who would hang out till late but after marriage their priorities changes and they would leave on or even before time. i dont think its inconsiderate at all. when the couples get married and have kids their priorities changes. therefore, i think people who think its inconsiderate must go through at least one test of marriage to check if they are right πŸ˜‰just kidding.

persistence thumbnail
Will answer after trial. πŸ˜ƒπŸ˜†πŸ˜†
raj5000 thumbnail

Originally posted by: raunaq

raj, are you getting married any time soon? πŸ€” with all the marriage fever going around in DM, looks like it is a marriage season πŸ˜† πŸ˜† πŸ˜†

anyways, answering to your question, yes life after marriage changes for people. a person changes after marriage? no i dont think so, but the person being married has to go through a major adjustment for a lifetime and therefore the person tries his level best to assure that he is committing himself to his family equally. no its not inconsiderate. i have seen people who would hang out till late but after marriage their priorities changes and they would leave on or even before time. i dont think its inconsiderate at all. when the couples get married and have kids their priorities changes. therefore, i think people who think its inconsiderate must go through at least one test of marriage to check if they are right πŸ˜‰just kidding.

Are you married?😳.. only then u can guage why this question is asked lolssss yeah prety soon... but don't know when - u know lifeπŸ˜•

Marraige season lols.. no please not anymore of Abhi and Ash.. bass hua.. lols,

test of marraige lols.. society doesn't agree on live ins... only option is to take the plunge... but on serious note I have seen so many cousins and friends. colleagues changing... makes me curious... lols

Edited by raj5000 - 17 years ago
raunaq thumbnail

Originally posted by: reeps

Will answer after trial. πŸ˜ƒπŸ˜†πŸ˜†

hope you test it soon, will wait for your comments πŸ˜† πŸ˜† πŸ˜† Edited by raunaq - 17 years ago
raunaq thumbnail

Originally posted by: raj5000

Are you married?😳.. only then u can guage why this question is asked lolssss yeah prety soon... but don't know when - u know lifeπŸ˜•

Marraige season lols.. no please not anymore of Abhi and Ash.. bass hua.. lols,

test of marraige lols.. society doesn't agree on live ins... only option is to take the plunge... but on serious note I have seen so many cousins and friends. colleagues changing... makes me curious... lols

i didnt mean live ins, i meant marriage πŸ˜† πŸ˜† πŸ˜† but it was a joke, yes the change is common and you need to understand their situation from their standpoint. its not the same watching superbowl till late with your friends when you got to be having an eye on your kids when wife is sleeping πŸ˜‰ ok, dont get disheartened, just kidding πŸ˜† seriously, when they get married, they are themselves striving to make adjustment, so thats why it seems they have changed but they havent, its just that they are in a different situation.Edited by raunaq - 17 years ago
raj5000 thumbnail

i didnt mean live ins, i meant marriage πŸ˜† πŸ˜† πŸ˜† but it was a joke, yes the change is common and you need to understand their situation from their standpoint. its not the same watching superbowl till late with your friends when you got to be having an eye on your kids when wife is sleeping πŸ˜‰ ok, dont get disheartened, just kidding πŸ˜† seriously, when they get married, they are themselves striving to make adjustment, so thats why it seems they have changed but they havent, its just that they are in a different situation.

πŸ˜†πŸ˜† hear yaa ...

Something people should understand my honor.😊

persistence thumbnail

hope you test it soon, will wait for your comments πŸ˜† πŸ˜† πŸ˜†

The wait is gonna be long one then; how about a year-half to two?πŸ˜†πŸ˜† Though, I am very much inclined to give it a go right now.πŸ˜³πŸ˜†

mermaid_QT thumbnail
Hahahahaha Raj..   Found a thread again πŸ˜› .. j/k
Let me cut paste what I wrote back then. πŸ˜†πŸ˜†πŸ˜†

https://www.indiaforums.com/forum/topic/391162
😭😭

Q – Does life really changes after marriage?

* Essential and major decisions that influence life / living involve 2 people- not one  It has a great benefit as well as a downside to it, depending on what you prefer as a single / ultimately plan as a couple.. there may be a change, affecting, diet, entertainment choices, exercise pattern, sleeping pattern, work  pattern

* Constant sharing of almost everything (bed, comforter 😑, TVremote ) etc can be very annoying / very cuteee.. depending on the mood.

* If extended family is involved (in-laws / other relatives living together), it can seriously mean thodi khushi, thode gham.. I can see a lot of compromise probably expected there and perhaps big unfavorable changes unless compatible?? yet I also see a strong support system- favorable change?

* For couples living away from family, other factors  may require some sort of compromise- for eg trying to find jobs in different fields in the same city  (personally, i think this has been the only change i was forced to do.. and it was / is hard)

* Familiarity - when you wake up next to the same person EVERYDAY, there is a certain some sweetness on decline.  one has to keep working on it.  It is a BIG CHANGE from being single / dating --> being married. 

* One change in your thought process is that u work and  learn to STAY in love.  It is easy most of the tims, but at times, everyone .. even people who eloped!  will ask themselves "what the hell was i thinking!"

Basically, everything is not about U.. it is about BOTH of U, so yes there are some changes.

Q – Why can't individuals maintain the same relation with family friend after marriage?

Lack of an understanding spouse and / or accomodative relatives/ friends
& changed responsibilities and time-committments/ constraints
I see no other reasons and I don't support breaking / substantially changing other relations

Q – Understand it's a new life but change in life holds same for men and women?

Change happens for both

Q – Are people thinking like this inconsiderate?

thinking like what?

Edited by mermaid_QT - 17 years ago
raunaq thumbnail
^^^qt let me know if those are tears of happiness or sorrow? 😳