Page 1 of 7

Page 1
Page   of 7
Page 2 Page 7

raj5000

raj5000

Posted: 20 April 2007 at 10:34pm | IP Logged

Wonder if marraige really changes oneself. Read following reactions

He was so friendly but doesn't have time after marriage!

Have you forget us after marriage!

Why don't you hang out with us after marriage!

Oh he used work hard before marriage, now leaves on time!

You changed after marriage!

Q Does life really changes after marriage?

Q Why can't individuals maintain the same relation with family friend after marriage?

Q Understand it's a new life but change in life holds same for men and women?

Q Are people thinking like this inconsiderate?

Dear Guest, Being an unregistered member you are missing out on participating in the lively discussions happening on the topic "Life changes after marraige - No?" in Debate Mansion forum. In addition you lose out on the fun interactions with fellow members and other member exclusive features that India-Forums has to offer. Join India's most popular discussion portal on Indian Entertainment. It's FREE and registration is effortless so JOIN NOW!

raunaq

IF-Sizzlerz

raunaq

Posted: 20 April 2007 at 10:48pm | IP Logged
raj, are you getting married any time soon? Ermm with all the marriage fever going around in DM, looks like it is a marriage season LOL LOL LOL

anyways, answering to your question, yes life after marriage changes for people. a person changes after marriage? no i dont think so, but the person being married has to go through a major adjustment for a lifetime and therefore the person tries his level best to assure that he is committing himself to his family equally. no its not inconsiderate. i have seen people who would hang out till late but after marriage their priorities changes and they would leave on or even before time. i dont think its inconsiderate at all. when the couples get married and have kids their priorities changes. therefore, i think people who think its inconsiderate must go through at least one test of marriage to check if they are right Winkjust kidding.

persistence

Goldie

persistence

Posted: 20 April 2007 at 10:53pm | IP Logged
Will answer after trial. Big smileLOLLOL

raj5000

raj5000

Posted: 20 April 2007 at 11:04pm | IP Logged

Originally posted by raunaq

raj, are you getting married any time soon? Ermm with all the marriage fever going around in DM, looks like it is a marriage season LOL LOL LOL

anyways, answering to your question, yes life after marriage changes for people. a person changes after marriage? no i dont think so, but the person being married has to go through a major adjustment for a lifetime and therefore the person tries his level best to assure that he is committing himself to his family equally. no its not inconsiderate. i have seen people who would hang out till late but after marriage their priorities changes and they would leave on or even before time. i dont think its inconsiderate at all. when the couples get married and have kids their priorities changes. therefore, i think people who think its inconsiderate must go through at least one test of marriage to check if they are right Winkjust kidding.

Are you married?Embarrassed.. only then u can guage why this question is asked lolssss yeah prety soon... but don't know when - u know lifeConfused

Marraige season lols.. no please not anymore of Abhi and Ash.. bass hua.. lols,

test of marraige lols.. society doesn't agree on live ins... only option is to take the plunge... but on serious note I have seen so many cousins and friends. colleagues changing... makes me curious... lols

Edited by raj5000 - 20 April 2007 at 11:04pm

raunaq

IF-Sizzlerz

raunaq

Posted: 20 April 2007 at 11:04pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by reeps

hope you test it soon, will wait for your comments LOL LOL LOL

Edited by raunaq - 20 April 2007 at 11:05pm

raunaq

IF-Sizzlerz

raunaq

Posted: 20 April 2007 at 11:15pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by raj5000

raj, are you getting married any time soon? Ermm with all the marriage fever going around in DM, looks like it is a marriage season LOL LOL LOL anyways, answering to your question, yes life after marriage changes for people. a person changes after marriage? no i dont think so, but the person being married has to go through a major adjustment for a lifetime and therefore the person tries his level best to assure that he is committing himself to his family equally. no its not inconsiderate. i have seen people who would hang out till late but after marriage their priorities changes and they would leave on or even before time. i dont think its inconsiderate at all. when the couples get married and have kids their priorities changes. therefore, i think people who think its inconsiderate must go through at least one test of marriage to check if they are right Winkjust kidding.

Are you married?Embarrassed.. only then u can guage why this question is asked lolssss yeah prety soon... but don't know when - u know lifeConfused

test of marraige lols.. society doesn't agree on live ins... only option is to take the plunge... but on serious note I have seen so many cousins and friends. colleagues changing... makes me curious... lols

i didnt mean live ins, i meant marriage LOL LOL LOL but it was a joke, yes the change is common and you need to understand their situation from their standpoint. its not the same watching superbowl till late with your friends when you got to be having an eye on your kids when wife is sleeping Wink ok, dont get disheartened, just kidding LOL seriously, when they get married, they are themselves striving to make adjustment, so thats why it seems they have changed but they havent, its just that they are in a different situation.

Edited by raunaq - 20 April 2007 at 11:18pm

raj5000

raj5000

Posted: 20 April 2007 at 11:29pm | IP Logged

Originally posted by raj5000

raj, are you getting married any time soon? Ermm with all the marriage fever going around in DM, looks like it is a marriage season LOL LOL LOL anyways, answering to your question, yes life after marriage changes for people. a person changes after marriage? no i dont think so, but the person being married has to go through a major adjustment for a lifetime and therefore the person tries his level best to assure that he is committing himself to his family equally. no its not inconsiderate. i have seen people who would hang out till late but after marriage their priorities changes and they would leave on or even before time. i dont think its inconsiderate at all. when the couples get married and have kids their priorities changes. therefore, i think people who think its inconsiderate must go through at least one test of marriage to check if they are right Winkjust kidding.

i didnt mean live ins, i meant marriage LOL LOL LOL but it was a joke, yes the change is common and you need to understand their situation from their standpoint. its not the same watching superbowl till late with your friends when you got to be having an eye on your kids when wife is sleeping Wink ok, dont get disheartened, just kidding LOL seriously, when they get married, they are themselves striving to make adjustment, so thats why it seems they have changed but they havent, its just that they are in a different situation.

LOLLOL hear yaa ...

Something people should understand my honor.Smile

persistence

Goldie

persistence

Posted: 20 April 2007 at 11:44pm | IP Logged

Originally posted by reeps

hope you test it soon, will wait for your comments LOL LOL LOL

The wait is gonna be long one then; how about a year-half to two?LOLLOL Though, I am very much inclined to give it a go right now.EmbarrassedLOL

Post Reply New Post

Go to top