Fan Fictions

Phir Se...Ek Aur Kasauti - Part - 2

Post Reply New Post

Page 1 of 1

Yuvraz-Krishna

Yuvraz-Krishna

Posted: 20 April 2007 at 10:31pm | IP Logged
Tongue Hi this is my second fan fic after Kuch Khona Hai Kuch Pana Hai. I hope you all will love this fan fic also to let you all know I only introduce the main characters in this summary. Leave your feedback on this fan fic! Wink

Phir Se...Ek Aur Kasauti

Summary: Phri Se Ek Aur Kasauti about four girls who are best friends. Priya is a sweet simple girl who's marriage is mixed with Nakul Virani. Virani's are a huge industry family lives in Mumbai city. During their marriage Priya finds out that who she called her father isn't her father, but is her father's killer. Will Priya be able to save her family from the killer who is set to kill her sister's dream?

Priya Bajaj Prachi Desai
- Cares for her mother who can't talk.
- Loves her younger brother Yudi and her younger sister Prachi
- Best friends with Krishna, and Shagun

Yudi Bajaj Manjo Bohra
-Doesn't live in the Bajaj house anymore

-Cares for his Mother India

-Can't stand his sisters in pain, and hurt by anyone means no one

Prachi Bajaj Panchi Bora
-Sweet, simple by human begin

-Loves both of her parents, but mostly close to her father

-Every close friend with Neev Walia

Krishna Walia Gunjan Walia
-Loves both of her parents

-Can give up her happiness for her brother and sister

-Shares every little things with Priya

Shagun Walia Moni Roy
-Pretty smart girl in business

-Stand up for anyone she loves even for Yudi

-Every close to Prerna Auntie      

Neev Walia Jay Bhanushali
-Funniest member in the family

-Good friend with Prachi since childhood

Nakul Virani Naman Shaw
-Hates his real mother

-Cares for his younger brother Lakshya

-For him family comes first than business

Yuvraz Virani Ankur Nayyar
-Only son of Karan and Nanadani

-Sometimes doesn't get along with Manthan

-Every good business men

Manthan Virani Amit Tandon
-Hates Nakul's family

-Loves his sister Bhoomi

-Can't take no for a answer

Edited by Yuvraz-Krishna - 11 May 2007 at 5:45pm

Dear Guest, Being an unregistered member you are missing out on participating in the lively discussions happening on the topic "Phir Se...Ek Aur Kasauti - Part - 2" in Fan Fictions forum. In addition you lose out on the fun interactions with fellow members and other member exclusive features that India-Forums has to offer. Join India's most popular discussion portal on Indian Entertainment. It's FREE and registration is effortless so JOIN NOW!

Yuvraz-Krishna

Yuvraz-Krishna

Posted: 21 April 2007 at 11:42am | IP Logged
Should I continue?????

Taran

Goldie

Taran

Posted: 21 April 2007 at 1:06pm | IP Logged
yeah sounds gud u shud continue as long as you put mukti with prem! Smile

Yuvraz-Krishna

Yuvraz-Krishna

Posted: 21 April 2007 at 3:23pm | IP Logged
Phir Se...Ek Aur Kasauti
Part ~ One

Om Bhoor Bhuvah Svah
Tat Savitur Varenyam
Bhargo Devasya Dheemahi
Dhiyo Yo Nah Pracho Dhayai
Di, Why do you pray to Maa Tulsi when we are Punjabi?
Priya- Well we are half because Mama is Gujarati and Papa is Punjabi. Know you understood Prachi.
Prachi- Yes
Di, did you see Neev anywhere?
Priya- He must be on a date.
Prachi, you know Neev he can't stay with one girl he most flirts with every girls.
Choti, where are you going first thing in the morning?
Prachi- To college and if Neev comes tell him to meet me by Ms, Neha's classroom.
Priya- Alright, but before you leave call Krishna for me.
Prachi- Yes Di
Prachi goes inside the house looking for Krishna. While Krishna was busy waking up Shagun.
Prachi- There you are Krishna Di?
Krishna- Prachi. Why are you looking for me?
Prachi- Actually Priya Di is calling you and by the way are you trying to wake up Shagun?
Krishna- Yes Prachi but she won't get up
Prachi- Why don't you try the name Tanu.
Why are you guys shouting?
Krishna- Finally Tanu, you are up
Tanu- Come on Di it's Saturday morning
Prachi- Tanu, pinch yourself because it's Friday morning not Saturday.
Tanu- What are you saying? Not again I'm late Ms. Agarwal's class.
Krishna watched Tanu go running into the bathroom. After she went to meet Priya.
Priya- What made you take long?
Krishna- I was waking up our spoiled sister Tanu or she would have been late for class again.
Priya- Don't worry I actually set Tanu's clock up 10 minutes early.
Krishna- I don't know what will I do without you when you are gone.
Prachi, Tanu both are coming down but stopped because only two more days left with Priya in the Bajaj House.
Tanu- Why are you guys talking like that because Priya Di isn't leaving us.
Priya- Actually you are right I'm not going that far that you guys can't make a phone call.
Krishna- That's true
Prachi- The fact is that we can't stay apart even though we are related by blood. Even though we are each other's strength.
Priya- Not without Yudi
Tanu- Of course Yudi is my dude and nothing can't stop us four from being one.
All four of them hugged after Tanu, Prachi went to college while Krishna was making her Papa's lunch and Priya was feeding her mother.
Mr. Bajaj was sitting in his cabin worrying if Prerna gets better than everyone will know what happened 5 years ago in Haridwar.
Sujal- Mr. Bajaj, What are you thinking about?
M-B- Nothing
What are you doing here at lunch time?
Sujal- Krishna Beti said she will send my lunch today.
M-B- Oh I see
Sujal left Mr. Bajaj's cabin while thinking about the old days with his best friend who is no more.
Hi Shagun
Shagun- Hi Pari
Pari- You want believe there is a new dude in our college who can't take no for a answer.
Shagun- Oh really
It's going to be fun with him because I also can't stand people who think they are all that.
Pari- Girl you got some guts
Shagun closed her eyes thinking about Yudi because he is the one who taught her to stick up for yourself instead of being a crybaby. Priya entered her mother's room with tray of food, but Prerna kept on pointing at a picture. Priya herself was never able to understand who's picture her mama keeps on pointing at and trying to tell her something.     

koolkat

Goldie

koolkat

Posted: 21 April 2007 at 10:27pm | IP Logged
wowo..just awsome..i love this part please continue soon Clap

karthi1985

karthi1985

Posted: 22 April 2007 at 11:35pm | IP Logged
Wow , Characters from my 3 fav serials..pls cont soon.

Yuvraz-Krishna

Yuvraz-Krishna

Posted: 11 May 2007 at 5:38pm | IP Logged
Smile Thank you so much for liking my fan-fic. I wanted this fan-fic to be kinda different because I'm not going to work on Manthan-Lakshya-Shagun's (Moni Roy) love story but mostly going to focus on Priya (Prachi Desai) and Nakul(Naman Shaw) also with Krishna (Gunjun Walia) and Yuvi (Ankur Nayyar).

Phir Se...Ek Aur Kasauti
Part Two
Recap- Priya was praying to Maa-Tulsi (Plant) while Prachi asked her why she pray Maa-Tulsi when they are Punjabi. All the girls in the Walia/Bajal house missed Yudi but mostly Shagun did because her and Yudi were best friend and still are.

After Priya was done feeding her mother she was about to leave when her mother drop her diary. Priya picked it up and was about to put it away when she came across a name in large letter even each letter were capital.

(Priya's point a-view) At first I was shock in reading the first page because it said about Mamma's college life where she met Anurag Basu for the first time. Before I could read further Dad came home so I hide the book underneath the plate which I brought to feed Mamma.
M-B- Priya, Did your mother eat something?
Priya- Yes Dad!
M-B- Don't forget today is your Sangeet function and in that function I want you to wear this sari.
Priya left with the tray saying she will wear what Sari he told her to wear. Priya was nervous if her father got to know that she took her mother's diary.

Krishna gave her father his lunch than head toward the market to pick up vegetables for the next day. On her way home she bumped into a man, who was in a rush for his meeting and spilled her coffee on his suit.
...Oh Man!
What have you done? God knows "how will I go to my meeting in this suit?"
Nervous Krishna- I'm so sorry Mr...
...Mr. Yuvraz
Krishna- Please Mr. Yuvraz come with me toward my place and I'll clean your suit in 5 minutes.
Yuvraz looked at his watch- Alright but you must be done in five minutes.
Krishna- Of course
Krishna took Mr.Yuvraz to Yudi's place because was the only one close right know or else she wouldn't been able to clean his suit within five minutes.

Tanu was already board of Ms. Agarwal class because she has her twice in a day. First in the morning and other in the afternoon right after lunch. Prachi was in her class with Neev while she watches him flirting with other girls. Tanu stared at her book when she got a text-message from Yudi.
Tanu- Ma'am, may I be excused
Ms. Agarwal looked at her for ten sec- Yes! And make it fast Ms. Walia.
After leaving her class she took out her cell phone and read the message ~ Hey Tanu!
                    Meet me in
                    the parking-lot
                    after your class
                    is done with Prachi.
                    From Yudi
Tanu quickly text him saying of course. Soon as Tanu walks toward her class the bell rang. Tanu picked up her books than went toward Prachi's class. Prachi was about to leave with Pari when Tanu pulled her to the side saying they have to skip class because Yudi want to meet us.
Prachi- Right know!
Tanu- Yes!

Yudi was dying of heat and wished if it rain. Yudi was looking straight a head where two guys ragging a girl because it was her first day. The girl ran toward Yudi and hide behind him saying please save me.

I hope you all like this part! Please leave your comment because it give me the strength to write. Wink       

Edited by Yuvraz-Krishna - 11 May 2007 at 5:42pm

Post Reply New Post

Go to top