Remix
Remix

India-Forums

did u see...

lamina IF-Dazzler
lamina
lamina

Posted: 25 July 2005 at 10:42am | IP Logged
guys/gals...did u see today's epi...esp the coming up part..ranveer come to meet tia all hurt and all..and see her type a msg for arjun asking arjun where he is...Cry...think he is gonna dhol dallo arjun totally..but dont think tia will be there to c it Cry..the bit in the begining where ranveer is remembering all the times spend with tia was really sweet...can someone pls upload that video..even if the bits in it were really old...please

Coolest Esha IF-Dazzler
Coolest Esha
Coolest Esha

Remix’s own Shaitaan

Posted: 25 July 2005 at 10:51am | IP Logged

hey cud u read what was writen in that sms and was it for arjun???? i cud read only 1st wor which was ajj

if u got what was written plz tell

esha

lamina IF-Dazzler
lamina
lamina

Posted: 25 July 2005 at 11:05am | IP Logged

are i have a big tv screen..so all these details can be seen easily....it said arjun in recipient's name

and in the text she was typing..

"arjun tum kaha ho"

Edited by lamina - 25 July 2005 at 11:07am
tia_mehra Goldie
tia_mehra
tia_mehra

Posted: 25 July 2005 at 11:20am | IP Logged
hey thanks a lot
krismittal Senior Member
krismittal
krismittal

Posted: 25 July 2005 at 11:26am | IP Logged
hey can anyonyone please upload the background music when ranveer was reminding tia during fight
lamina IF-Dazzler
lamina
lamina

Posted: 25 July 2005 at 12:24pm | IP Logged
it na jaane kaise/dil ki yeh dhakan only....i was the video of when he remembers tia...early in the epi and later during the fight...pyaar ki takat ha...ranveer beating that bedi Wink
nishi IF-Dazzler
nishi
nishi

Posted: 25 July 2005 at 12:53pm | IP Logged

bechara thakur !!CryCry

pata nahin is timbo ka problem kyaa hai !Angry

she doesn't love arjun nor trusts him but is with him and on the other hand she really loves ranveer and trusts him but doesn't accept it !!!AngryAngry

TIMBO TUMHARE BRAINS KAHAA HAIN !!!!!

kudi420 IF-Dazzler
kudi420
kudi420

Posted: 25 July 2005 at 12:58pm | IP Logged
i agree with u nishi ..............timbo  knows tht arjun is fake and aslo seen him fighting at the pub still she is stuck up with tht arjun the terrorist.................

Go to top

Forum Quick Jump

Forum Category / Channels
Forums

• Please login to check your Last 10 Topics posted

Check these Celebrity also

Disclaimer: All Logos and Pictures of various Channels, Shows, Artistes, Media Houses, Companies, Brands etc. belong to their respective owners, and are used to merely visually identify the Channels, Shows, Companies, Brands, etc. to the viewer. Incase of any issue please contact the webmaster.

Popular Channels :
Star Plus | Zee TV | Sony TV | Colors TV | SAB TV | Life OK

Quick Links :
Top 100 TV Celebrities | Top 100 Bollywood Celebs | About Us | Contact Us | Advertise | Forum Index