Posted: 19 years ago
Hi,

Todays Episode.

It starts with armaan telling raj that he has also done the same with jassi and that for getting kohinoor back even he has played with jassi's emotions and that if someday jassi comes to know about it she will die. Raj says that now jassi must have learned how to die after all that has happened to her in a casual manner, armaan gets very angry he catches raj's caller and tells him to wake up wake up once the human inside you and see what we are doing to her!! see how she must be feeling, be a human for once, raj tells him, that do you think getting angry on me will solve the problems in life of jassi. Armaan tells him that  If someday jassi comes to know that he is just like others she will loose everything. raj assures him that he is not like others and that he has done alot for jassi and that whatever he is doing for jassi is for her good, you are doing so much for her, without it she would have been no more. you are supporting her in such a time. Raj then suggests him that to make jassi happy he can give her a good present , maybe send her for a trip to some far of location where she can forget the things of past few days or give her a daimond set. Armaan tells raj that no, jassi yesterday opened her heart to me, she told me her innermost feelings, and he wants to give her something which has feelings, maybe even a small piece of paper but with feelings. Raj looks at armaan.

Maria enters Gulmohar she sees left right and then quietly slips in her seat, after a few secs veeru also sees left and right and enters gulmohar and immediatly starts sorting out today's email. They are pretending but the gnag catches them, gang tells them that they had slipped yesterday and have come late today so what did they do, veeru says nothing the gang insist and veeru says what ever lovers do,, the gang smiles and they are very happy for veeru and maria, and when they are pulling thier legs, pari comes and she informs veeru and maria that mallika has called in both of them, maria and veeru get worried, pari then goes on lenght to say that after today they both will loose thier job and the maria will loose the seat she is sitting on. Pari then tells them to hurry up and leaves the gang is worried, they give all the best to maria and veeru.

Maria, veeru, pari all are in mallika's cabin, mallika tells them that she didnt ask all of them to come in the cabin altogether, mallika tells veeru to leave she then tells pari to leave to, pari says mallika, mallika says pari leave, pari leaves  but veeru is still standing, mallika remarks to him as to does he needs an invitation?? veeru shows brave face and says that since maria is in trouble how can he leave her alone. He tells mallika to fire him instead of maria, mallika says that he too was late , veeru says ok so fire me twice. . mallika tells him why, veeru tells her thats because he loves maria. Mallika looks at them, clearly her pain for loosing armaan is seen in her eyes. she asks them as to why did they get late, veeru tells her that yesterday night they had gone to a disco and then it got late and the disco was closed and they were shooed out, he then looks into maria's eyes, mallika inquires then, veeru then says that we went to a resutuarant and they were talking there, then it got late the restuarant was closed and they were shooed from there too!! and then they both again stare at each other, mallika asks a bit frustrated , then !! veeru says then they were sitting on his bike at a sea side and were talking for hours, he again starts looking at maria's eyes, mallika  ask very frustrated that she is not asking them what did they do whole night, she is asking them why were they late today!! veeru tells her that after the sea side it was morning and they realised it late, so they rushed to maria's home to get her son ready for school, but the school bus was gone so i & maria dropped him at school and thats why we were late, he catches maria's hand , mallika sees this and is near to tears and she tells them to go, veeru is nervous he asks if thier job is intact mallika says yes it is and asks them to go, she then stops them and tells them to take care in future, veeru says that yes they will take care and see to it that they are on time. mallika says no i meant take care of each other in future like you did today, maria and veeru leave and mallika gives a pained look to camera.

maria and veeru come out the gang is eagerly waiting for them to know what happen, they ask them if mallika said anything or what happen they are quite teasing the gang, just then pari says, that so what happen love birds are you two both kicked out?? maria tells her sarcastically no and that mallika mam told her to take care of eachother, and that she told them to love each other always. Pari is shocked, maria goes on to says that mallika mam is not like her and that mallika mam has a class which is missing in pari. Just then maddy comes in and tells them to stop this commotion and he tells them that there is a special guest coming in today , everyone ask who, and he tells that its nethra , pari says oh that supermodel ( ๐Ÿ˜•). Maddy says yes that sexy babe or something. anyways the gang and pari all are excited.  and want maddy to intro her to them, maddy's shoo's everyone away. even a suprised pari.

Armaan is sitting in his cabin and is trying to write something in a scrap book. its the card or letter he wants to dedicate to jassi, he is thinking alot as he is throwing away alot of stuff which he thinks is not worth it,  mallika is coming towards his cabin thinking that she will win armaan back during this goa trip, she then come to his cabin door and then for the first time in her life, knocks on the door, armaan without looking up thinks that its jassi and says that oh come in i was waiting for you!! but then is shocked to look mallika there. The smile drains from his face, mallika comes closer and he slowly closes the scrap book, mallika inquires what is this he says nothing . mallika leaves the topic at that she then inquires about the details of goa trip, armaan says that the details are with jassi, mallika says that oh so now jassi has the details, just then jassi comes in the cabin, armaan asks her for the details and she says that there is a problem and that the supplier is not ready to give the material only on advance payment but he needs to know the whole details.  and he wants armaan to be there too!! mallika is very angry she says great great armaan what an actor you are, you are just lieing so that i can go alone to goa with raj and then you can enjoy with that latest love of his, armaan tells her that you are insane why would he lie, he tells her that he didnt even knew about this emergency and that only jassi knew about it and she has informed now, mallika says that yes thats what she wants to point out how an emergency has come just when they were about to go, it is so well planned, she goes on by say that how jassi is a great actress too and how she has been supporting you all along jassi is speechless, and tells armaan  good mr armaan suri you dont come with me and you dont even marry me and she leaves, armaan goes behind her shouting her name. Jassi is shocked at all this.

We are then shown the back  of the Jhumbalika babe (nethra) as she exits the lift and as she enters the main area the gang and pari litrally fall all over her they play a tug of war with her as to who will take her to maddy maria says she will pari tells nethra that she shouldnt go with these low lifes, they are still playing that tug of war and nethra is suprised, just then mallika comes and stop right in front of them and they are shouting at each other mallika tells armaan as a lier and armaan says that mallika has lost it they keep arguing and then leave, nethra remarks that she probably came at the wrong time, pari says no that she is on wrong time and that were mallika and armaan vice president sales and chairman respectively but right now they are in a bad mood or she would have introduced her , saying this she takes nethra with her to take her to maddy's office. In mallika's office the fight between the cat and dog is going on, mallika accuses armaan for having an affair armaan tells her that has she lost it, mallika tells her who is that girl for who he has been avoiding her for last couple of weeks. jassi is eavesdropping on this, armaan says that mallika are you mad and that there is no such thing and that you know that gulmohar is going through a bad phase and the suppliers are not that willing to give material as before  and that gulmohars reputation is at stake as they have to start working on collection by next week and it cannot be delayed  he tells mallika thats she knows all this., mallika says that yes she knows and he knows that she knows thats why he must have thought that its a great and such a good excuse, armaan says ok ok mallika i will go goa with you, even if gulmohar doenst get material, even if the collection is delayed, i will go goa with you the camera pans on armaan then on mallika and then on jassi

And another The end.

Jammy.

hi jammy...wonderful update...i wish i could also update so well as u!!thanks a lot!!๐Ÿ˜Š

silly episode, but great update Jammy. I think I have enjoyed it more reading your update.

I wish Armaan would sprout some cajones and tell Mallika that he is not in love with her. The poor girl is suffering for no reason.

hey jammy great update๐Ÿ‘.. ๐Ÿ‘ ๐Ÿ‘but i missed ur comments๐Ÿ˜‰

guys dont u think this is like an episode we must have seen 6/7 months back...looks like the serial was rewinded...only nethra was the new thing.....๐Ÿ˜• as if that helps๐Ÿคข

from such serious episode ( jassi-arman's hugging scene and the moment they share) to such ones...give us a break๐Ÿ˜ก

thanks for the great update jammy. I missed your funny comments today.
Originally posted by gigli

At least his attitude is back. i guess Mallika is the only person that can bring it out in him!! No more Armaan Sugari!!

It is collar not caller for a shirt.

thanks for pointing it out, well as I said that today i was writting on a very short notice hence i must have made this mistake, Also I dont reread what i type at my best speed, I only reread official letters.

. So sorry guys for mistake i make or made in past. ๐Ÿ˜Š

Jammy.
Thanks Jammy. Great update and comments.๐Ÿ˜‰

That was very sweet of mallika today I thought.
Edited by smisha - 19 years ago
" Jhumbalika babe" that was funny.     ๐Ÿ˜† ๐Ÿ˜† ๐Ÿ˜†    
Looks like I can relax while watching today's episode!

thanks for the update Jammy. Appreciate it much!

Great episode,good update.And thank God Armaan's attitude and temper is back.

Today I really felt nice about Mallika.Poor her.It must be awful to love someone and then try to cling to him inspite of knowing fully well he doesn't love you.

PS - Maria and Veeru are so cute...thank god for atleast one
couple who did not come together through so much trauma.
๐Ÿ˜†

Poor Mallika, trying to hang on to her man. Poor thing.