name ur fav episode in SS

widluv2aryan thumbnail
Posted: 17 years ago
most of us hav seen quite a lot of episodes of ss...plzzz name the episode u like in all aspects!😊

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

maha_prakrti thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail Commentator 1 Thumbnail
As of now I like the Episode of Priya's death. I mean, yes someone of SS team died 😭 , but then the team's effort was great. Literally everyone in the team were innnto the case. Also for general discussion, Papaji and Zubin don't come often. But here they were always in the verge to get the culprit.
maha_prakrti thumbnail
Also in this episode, Papaji's and Ved's relation was highlighted upon. SS as a team worked here. And the way they all, all(except Ved) entered in the last scene to see the culprit, it was amazing. Too goood 👏Edited by maha_prakrti - 17 years ago
lini juhu thumbnail
the episode -shooting in crowded mall...
was very funny
widluv2aryan thumbnail
hmmm.....
im sorry im listing down one tht hasnt aired yet, in the now reruns....but my fav episode would undoubtedly be the one in which aryan get's arrested, after being framed for chhuttan's death.....there is so much of emotion in tht episode....its the most touching episode of ss....brilliant performances....especially by aryan....the episode showed team sprit in every right....and tht was amazing!!!! i cant talk abt tht episode in words....i have already written a very very detailed update on tht episode....will post it when it airs....but tht episode is mindblowing!
maha_prakrti thumbnail
Resh, no problem if the episode is aired. Reading it we know what happens in it and we can watch it with more detail, to notice the SS team's work.

With your description I understand that the SS team miss Aryan a lot when he is not around, especially Shai. Is that so?
widluv2aryan thumbnail
well.....aryan is there in the episode... its the one in which he gets arrested...after tth,..for three episodes, shaina is the head of ss....
what abt the update??shud i post it???
p.s. its already been posted earlier...
maha_prakrti thumbnail
When the episode aomes, surely post it. Why not? There are many new members in this forum.So go ahead. 👏
widluv2aryan thumbnail
kkk....i'll def post it when it airs.... 😊 😃
nehaka thumbnail
My favourite episode was that when Deepika came and orderd ss team to update their reports,files and all.At the time Aryan,Boxer,Ajay were struggling a lot amidst the files but also the episode was very funny.Even the episode 5 also verry much touching.