noman,s 1 production

Post Reply New Post

Page 1 of 1

Mashal

Goldie

Mashal

Posted: 25 July 2005 at 7:57am | IP Logged
Good Bye Romeo

Writer: Iqbal Hassan Producer: Noman Masood Cast: Noman Masood, Janna Malik, Iman Ali, Farooq Hassan, Noman Aijaz, Dr.S. A Khan, Mehmood Aslam, Laila Zubairi Every now and then we hear stars changing their tracks and making a shift towards direction, the list is endless as in the recent years a lot of tube actors and actresses have started their own productions. While some were successful and some were not but still the bandwagon of joining the production wagon is still going on. This time, our very handsome and gorgeous hero Noman Masood who had giving a very good performance in hosts of plays like Aahan, Wardi, Inkar and Bandhan has decided to start his own production, a 13 episode serial bearing the title 'Good Bye Romeo'. The play is been recorded these days and is making its way on the tube on the last week of July. Good Bye Romeo as the title suggest is not a sitcom or comedy serial but a serial projecting the social problems in a better manner. No doubt there are elements of laughter and tragedy but the play is close to reality. Penned by Iqbal Hassan, assisted by Kashif Nasir and produced by Noman Masood, the cast is a pretty mix of Lahore and Islamabad including Janna Malik, Iman Ali, Noman Masood, Noman Aijaz, Dr. S. A. Rehman, Nayyer Kamal, Farooq Hassan, Mehmood Aslam and Laila Zuberi. In a recent meeting with Nation Plus, Noman Masood told that he was planning it for quite some time but at last it happened lately. 'The difference that I am having in my production is that up till now no complete production has been made in Islamabad. This is going to be different from the productions that people are used to watch. I have tried to explore the beauty of Islamabad.' Talking about the production experience, Noman exclaimed, 'It was really amazing, all were so co-operative and it was nice working with all. I heard a lot about some stars that they create problems but with me they all worked very well.' Noman Masood, who himself is acting in the play has lost around 8 kgs of his weight and these days appears completely changed, he told the Nation Plus, 'It is not only me, but all the stars are having entirely different characters. I can bet that none of the stars have acted so differently than in my play. ' Janna looks ravishing in her completely different role, same is the case with Iman Ali. As far as myself is concerned, well, I had doubts that I may not be smart again but I have lost around 8 kgs and am happy with the new look that I am having.' Noman is planning many other productions after that and he says that he is taking the production work seriously, 'inshallah my next production will start in August'.

Dear Guest, Being an unregistered member you are missing out on participating in the lively discussions happening on the topic "noman,s 1 production" in Pakistani Serials forum. In addition you lose out on the fun interactions with fellow members and other member exclusive features that India-Forums has to offer. Join India's most popular discussion portal on Indian Entertainment. It's FREE and registration is effortless so JOIN NOW!

canadian01

canadian01

Posted: 25 July 2005 at 7:17pm | IP Logged
COOLLLLLLLLLLLL nice cast ager mera HAMYOON bhi hota tu kiya baat thee

Eman

Post Reply New Post

Go to top