Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

jury thumbnail
Posted: 16 years ago
priya u promised to give ur email id. what happened to that?
oh hi guyz sorry not been active on this for a while! been really busy with life really! so yeah priya bandlani!!!!
three qualities that i really admire about her

1st- her dedication to her work- i mean no matter what happens like the nose job etc she always does her work and doesnt make up excuses to be away from the show- she loves acting n i love her work- her expressions are sooo cute

2nd- her smile man! got to say she has the most charming smile ive ever seen! her smile brings such warmth and u can tell from her smile that she is such a wonderful person at heart

3rdly she an animal lover! thats really cute- i dont personally love animals- though i wish i did but i admire her quality- i love kids though 😉

hehehe ill participate more often on this- gotta go now bye xxx
jury thumbnail
the 3 qualities that i like about priya r
1.her pekiness& spontaneous & funny acting
2. her smile
3. her honesty which reflects from her interviews. like how many people specially girls will admit that she has gained weight
jury thumbnail
now tell us about ur favourite scenes of priya in jlh under the following categories. u can only mention 2 scenes under each following categories. and plz be specific.
1. romantic scene
2. comedy scene
3. emotional scene. Edited by jury - 16 years ago
jury thumbnail
mine r
1. romantic scene- wnen rahul proposed to anya & the 1st datewa b/w raghu & anya
2. comedy scene-in some early episode there was a episode where a bull chased anya & she fell in mud.
3 emotional scene-when arjun left anya & she was crying, in the jungle ther was a fight b/w raghu & anya, anya told all the truth about her ,she hugged raghu& cried.
friend_125 thumbnail
mine are--

comedy-when esha missunderstood at the party thrown by raghu for anya,that raghu loves esha.esha was so happy 😆
romantic-when arjun left anya n anya confessed about everything at jungle in night when raghu made a swing for anya in jungle.
emotional-when anya started loving raghu n developing emotions for raghu.
friend_125 thumbnail
qualities i like of anya are-
1-humble,sincere
2-perky,bubbly,excitingly enthusiastic.
3-great animal lover ,very good human-being.
apppi thumbnail
i already mentioned all the great qualities of PRIYA in my first post in this fan club on page -2. but again the 3 superb qualities of PRIYA which i like the most are---
1. PRIYA BADLANI is a super smart actress ,not at all dull types.

2.PRIYA is a natural actress.

3. THE fairy like smile of PRIYA BADLANI ,full of life & it seems as if flowers are shedding when she laughs or smiles. she looks like a fairy when she laughs and smiles.

i liked all the scenes of PRIYA.

ROMANTIC SCENES-all the scenes b/w priya & mohit mallik.

HILARIOUS SCENES--all the scenes at dnkt when aanya was a brattish gal & all the scenes b/w priya & rampyari.
apppi thumbnail
sorry !!!!! jury i don't have any pic of AMIT JAIN ,but currently he is doing that boring show THOD I KHUSHI-THODE GUM on SONY TV ,he is playing the main hero & the husband of the main protagonist SNEHA in that show.

i became AMIT'S fan after watching him in the show yeh!!! meri life hai on sony tv as ronit gujral .
AMIT is such a smart actor.

I
friend_125 thumbnail
ronit gujral is okay but dosent seems good with anya.