Pakistani Serials
Pakistani Serials

India-Forums

interview of amna haq

Mashal Goldie
Mashal
Mashal

Posted: 25 July 2005 at 7:51am | IP Logged
Aminah Haq presented her first portfolio to a fashion glossy and after two months they called her for her first modeling shoot. Her vivacious personality and porcelain beauty exudes an infectious warmth that puts the person in conversation somewhat at ease. See the latest shoots of Aminah and see whats in the fashion nowadays. Aminah is as seriously into the profession as one can be in a place like Lahore. " I feel a model has to create a difference between being a clothes horse and a person showing off the designers product with elegance. A pout and a pretty face does not make a model out of a girl." Aminah's latest ventures to date include a TV play with Nusrat Thakkur which was aired in mid Dec 1997. Commercial for Star TV (Chan One). The signature model for Nilofer Shahid'z Chaughtai Collection which she took to Paris, appeared in Canada in the Fashion TV ad and also appeared in the French Cosmopolitan alongside interview and shoot. The road to success was a bumpy one and never one to gloss over hard reality Aminah agrees whole heartedly. " I really worked hard to achieve my own identification. People assume that you become a star overnight. It's not like that. It's an on-going journey. There are only a few lucky people who scores fame instantly. My contemporaries Tanya shafi and Vinny, who have height, perfect bone structure and the right attitude are lucky ones. whereas I, being short and plump. It took me much longer time to try and reach the position where I stand today". Aminah is a woman who knows her mind, is extremely confident and articulate her thoughts well. Her vivacious personality and porcelain beauty exudes an infectious warmth that puts the person in conversation somewhat at ease

canadian01 Senior Member
canadian01
canadian01

Posted: 25 July 2005 at 7:28pm | IP Logged
thnxs yarr

Eman
  • Page 1 of 1

Go to top