Post Reply New Post

Page 1 of 2

Page 1
Page   of 2
Page 2 Page 2

wispher of love

wispher of love

Posted: 25 July 2005 at 7:33am | IP Logged

wat will happen to them, i mean that was the only best thing that hapened to harry in a long time, i did a tap dance when harry kissed ginny and cried s much when he left her, i wana no will this parting be perminent, my theory is when harry will come on bill and fluers weding he wil have all eyes for ginny, he will try to resist but if ginny persuades he may give in, the after weding he will go to godric to his parents house and i nsearch of volly and killing him, ron and hermoine will acompny him, so may be if ginny wants to come and harry will say i am leaving for ure safty ginny will say ron and hermoine will go so i will too. jk also said that ginny was a perfect match for harry she was gutsy and more than any thing equal to harry so she may go with him.

guys i was so upset when dumbledore died, i have only this hope that ginny is with harry. wat do u think back up my theory.

Dear Guest, Being an unregistered member you are missing out on participating in the lively discussions happening on the topic "harry and ginny????" in Harry Potter forum. In addition you lose out on the fun interactions with fellow members and other member exclusive features that India-Forums has to offer. Join India's most popular discussion portal on Indian Entertainment. It's FREE and registration is effortless so JOIN NOW!

Shining_Star

Shining_Star

Posted: 25 July 2005 at 7:46am | IP Logged
I think that Harry and Ginny will get back together in the 7th book (or least I hope)! I mean it's not like they broke up cuz' they didn't like each other, Harry just didn't want to put Ginny in danger!
They'll get back together probably in like the first half of the book (the sooner the better!!!!)I have a felling that Ginny will put up a fight and go with Harry to Godrics Hollow may be even without him knowing! Cuz' Ginny is supposed to be one of the feisty girls that don't take no for an answer so...yea...

Anyway, sorry for boring you guys, long post....ok bye! Tongue

hp-rockz

hp-rockz

Posted: 25 July 2005 at 9:55am | IP Logged
i think harry will die..so no need for ginny than!!

Shining_Star

Shining_Star

Posted: 25 July 2005 at 10:28am | IP Logged
^I hope not! Besides I think it would be really stupid if J.K. killed Harry in the last book! I mean he what? Defied Voldemort like five times only to die in the end???

mitale

Groupbie

mitale

Posted: 25 July 2005 at 11:14am | IP Logged
I think Harry and Ginny are made for each other and I am sure after killing Voldemort (maybe if he is alive) then he would end up with Ginny.

meha

meha

Posted: 25 July 2005 at 11:18am | IP Logged

Let's imagine!!!!

What if  harry actually propose her i know its too early but still ....

Delia

Delia

Posted: 28 July 2005 at 4:08am | IP Logged

i already posted this in another thread, but anyway...

i think ginny and harry will get back together too... i mean... its not like JK to start a romance like this for the main character, of all people, and then kill it so soon... the thing wiht Cho stretched over three books i think.. from POA to OoP... right? so Ginny will definately have some part to play in the last book... i agree with whispher in that somethin between them will happen at the wedding... maybe when harry sees ron and hermy together, he'll realise how alone he is... and maybe at the wedding, he'll dance with Ginny and he'll realise how much he likes her, but he'll still feel guilty about putting her in danger. then it all comes down to what Ginny decides to do... so what do u think she'll do?

about the proposal thing, yea i think that would be really cute.... a little early, i suppose... btu at the end of 7, i assume harry will ahve definately grown up a lot... omg can u imagine molly and arthur's reaction if this happens... and also... i read somewhere tht this might be history repeating itself, since harry looks like his dad, and ginny has long red hair, like his mom.....

*Rashmi*

Goldie

*Rashmi*

Posted: 28 July 2005 at 9:22am | IP Logged
I'm pretty sure they'll get back together. As everyone's been saying, they didn't break up because they didn't like each other. But Ginny's also brave, she'll bring Harry around. And the thought about Harry proposing to Ginny at the end of 7th (provided he's alive, which I think he will be)... OMG, so cute! Hehe. It'll be cute, and yes, Delia, I can only imagine Molly and Arthur's reactionWink As you said also, the H/G J/L paralell is pretty striking... I hope it doesn't mean Harry dies (because James died first)... or maybe they both die... God, I hope not! He has to live to have twelve children (isn't that what Trelawney predicted?) with Ginny!

Post Reply New Post

Go to top