Kituu... Sabb Jaantii Hai

~~~KSJH a new story- A fanfic-Part 3~~~ (Page 2)

Post Reply New Post

Page 2 of 3

Page 1
Page   of 3
Page 3 Page 3

Jaishankar

IF-Dazzler

Jaishankar

Posted: 24 April 2007 at 3:03am | IP Logged
hey cool tanya awesome yaar waiting for ur next update,man i hope that they could have taken ur concept and put as ksjh2 it would be amazing yaar!!!well done!!!awaiting ur next update!!! Wink

Dear Guest, Being an unregistered member you are missing out on participating in the lively discussions happening on the topic "~~~KSJH a new story- A fanfic-Part 3~~~ (Page 2)" in Kituu... Sabb Jaantii Hai forum. In addition you lose out on the fun interactions with fellow members and other member exclusive features that India-Forums has to offer. Join India's most popular discussion portal on Indian Entertainment. It's FREE and registration is effortless so JOIN NOW!

mitts

IF-Sizzlerz

mitts

Posted: 25 April 2007 at 6:58am | IP Logged
OMG Tanya its soooo cute Embarrassed

Cant wait for ur next update Big smile
Plz carry on Wink

belle_dame

belle_dame

Kituu...Fan #1 Contest Winner

Posted: 25 April 2007 at 9:43am | IP Logged
Gr8!!!!! u r just tooooooo good!!! waitin for the next update

tauqee

Goldie

tauqee

Posted: 25 April 2007 at 10:18am | IP Logged
Great episode Tanya! I wud love to see a serial like that n having AV n AT in itEmbarrassedEmbarrassedEmbarrassed

armaanasya

IF-Dazzler

armaanasya

Posted: 25 April 2007 at 2:21pm | IP Logged
epi. no. 3-

kit is very upset,comes to riya.
riya-wat u did was really wrong,with no fault of his,u treated him badly
kit-i know,i know n i m also sry for that,jus give me one more chance to tell sry to him,if possible make me meet him once.
ry-ok,i'll call him to the coffee house.
kit-thank u so much.
riya calls rohan n tell him to come to the coffee house
ry-i want to talk 2 u.can u come to the CH(coffee house)
rk-ok,if u say so.
in the CH,rk is waiting for riya,just then,kit turns up.rk is not happy,he gets up n is going but kit. holds his hand n stops him
kit-"dekho rohan,mujhe nahin pata tha ki tum amit nahin rohan ho,agar pata hota to main aisa kabhi nahin karti"
rk-agar tumhe kuch bhi pata nahin tha to aise hi kisi par hath kyun uthaya(omg,sooo sry for the horrible translation)
kit-maine bola na sry,thats why i have come to call u back for the role.
rk-role,sry but i m not interested.
kit-pls rohan its a request
rk-no,no n no
kit-ok its ur wish,but let me tell u,"tumhara liye darwaza hamesha khule rahenge aur mujhe vishwas hai ki tum zaroor aoge."
saying this kit leaves n rk has a sarcastic smile on his face.
nxt day in the academy,kit,neal,shelly,ry n the whole crew r waiting for rohan
madan-madam i dont think he'll come
kit-jus wait for sometime.
time passes by n still no sign of rohan,just then they show rohan entering with a red rose in his hand.everyone look at him n all r happy,especially kituu.slowly rk n kit r shown walking towards each other n rk having the rose in his hand,when he comes close to kituu,he shouts"riya" n goes to her n gives her the rose.kit is surprised at what rk did(cause she expected the flower)but still keeps smiling.
rk(tells to riya)-ye phul main khas(looks at kituu n tells),tumhare liye laya hoon.
ry-thx so much,"humne to socha tha ki tum kabhi nahin athe"
rk-kaise nahin ata,special invitation par ana hi padta hai.
during this conversation,kit keeps staring at rohan.rk comes to shelly n gives her also a rose n also comes to neal n hugs him.then at last he comes to kit
kit-sabke liye kuck na kuch,par mere liye kuch nahin.
rk-haan,tumhare liye bhi kuch hai,par aise nahin,tum akhein(eyes)band karo.
kit-theek hai
when kit closes her eyes,rk comes close to herthey come so close to each other that they can feel each others breath n then rk gives her a kiss on her cheeks.kit opens her eyes n is surprised but couldnt say nething.she turns her face to the other side n starts blushing n gives a very cute smile Embarrassed Embarrassed she is abt to go from there but rk holds her hand n tells,"ye kiss tum hamesha yaad rakhna" n after telling this kit just runs away frm there.kit runs into a room n keeps smiling n asks herself,"why m i smiling so much?he is just a stranger n why m i so happy that he came so close to me?do i like him or do i...............?" Embarrassed
in another scene they r showing rk with a sarcastic smile telling to himself,"u didnt listen to me properly miss kituu,ye kiss tum hamesha yaad rakhna aur saath-saath mere diye jane vale dukh(sadness)ko bhi yaad rakhna"
a scene is shown wherein oneside,rk with a sarcastic smile n other scene shown of kit with a cute n confused smile.

epi ends

what will rohan do?will his anger turn out to be love?wait for the nxt epi..... Tongue

Jaishankar

IF-Dazzler

Jaishankar

Posted: 25 April 2007 at 10:14pm | IP Logged
awesome yaar man u are too good !!!really romantic man i saw that epi in my imagination awesome epi eqgerly waiting for next thank u yaar!!!awesome!!! Wink

AVFAN

Goldie

AVFAN

Posted: 26 April 2007 at 12:17am | IP Logged
With every episode u are getting better tanya & I could simply viasualise that Rose wala scene its superb!!!!! U know I always wanted to see AV in such a character. Clap

armaanasya

IF-Dazzler

armaanasya

Posted: 26 April 2007 at 2:22am | IP Logged
thx people.
so AVFAN u wanted to see amit in a negative character.....why? Confused Confused

Post Reply New Post

Go to top