Views

Users

Frequent Posters

belle_dame thumbnail
Posted: 17 years ago
Gr8!!!!! u r just tooooooo good!!! waitin for the next update
tauqee thumbnail
Great episode Tanya! I wud love to see a serial like that n having AV n AT in it😳😳😳
armaanasya thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Engager 1 Thumbnail
epi. no. 3-

kit is very upset,comes to riya.
riya-wat u did was really wrong,with no fault of his,u treated him badly
kit-i know,i know n i m also sry for that,jus give me one more chance to tell sry to him,if possible make me meet him once.
ry-ok,i'll call him to the coffee house.
kit-thank u so much.
riya calls rohan n tell him to come to the coffee house
ry-i want to talk 2 u.can u come to the CH(coffee house)
rk-ok,if u say so.
in the CH,rk is waiting for riya,just then,kit turns up.rk is not happy,he gets up n is going but kit. holds his hand n stops him
kit-"dekho rohan,mujhe nahin pata tha ki tum amit nahin rohan ho,agar pata hota to main aisa kabhi nahin karti"
rk-agar tumhe kuch bhi pata nahin tha to aise hi kisi par hath kyun uthaya(omg,sooo sry for the horrible translation)
kit-maine bola na sry,thats why i have come to call u back for the role.
rk-role,sry but i m not interested.
kit-pls rohan its a request
rk-no,no n no
kit-ok its ur wish,but let me tell u,"tumhara liye darwaza hamesha khule rahenge aur mujhe vishwas hai ki tum zaroor aoge."
saying this kit leaves n rk has a sarcastic smile on his face.
nxt day in the academy,kit,neal,shelly,ry n the whole crew r waiting for rohan
madan-madam i dont think he'll come
kit-jus wait for sometime.
time passes by n still no sign of rohan,just then they show rohan entering with a red rose in his hand.everyone look at him n all r happy,especially kituu.slowly rk n kit r shown walking towards each other n rk having the rose in his hand,when he comes close to kituu,he shouts"riya" n goes to her n gives her the rose.kit is surprised at what rk did(cause she expected the flower)but still keeps smiling.
rk(tells to riya)-ye phul main khas(looks at kituu n tells),tumhare liye laya hoon.
ry-thx so much,"humne to socha tha ki tum kabhi nahin athe"
rk-kaise nahin ata,special invitation par ana hi padta hai.
during this conversation,kit keeps staring at rohan.rk comes to shelly n gives her also a rose n also comes to neal n hugs him.then at last he comes to kit
kit-sabke liye kuck na kuch,par mere liye kuch nahin.
rk-haan,tumhare liye bhi kuch hai,par aise nahin,tum akhein(eyes)band karo.
kit-theek hai
when kit closes her eyes,rk comes close to herthey come so close to each other that they can feel each others breath n then rk gives her a kiss on her cheeks.kit opens her eyes n is surprised but couldnt say nething.she turns her face to the other side n starts blushing n gives a very cute smile 😳 😳 she is abt to go from there but rk holds her hand n tells,"ye kiss tum hamesha yaad rakhna" n after telling this kit just runs away frm there.kit runs into a room n keeps smiling n asks herself,"why m i smiling so much?he is just a stranger n why m i so happy that he came so close to me?do i like him or do i...............?" 😳
in another scene they r showing rk with a sarcastic smile telling to himself,"u didnt listen to me properly miss kituu,ye kiss tum hamesha yaad rakhna aur saath-saath mere diye jane vale dukh(sadness)ko bhi yaad rakhna"
a scene is shown wherein oneside,rk with a sarcastic smile n other scene shown of kit with a cute n confused smile.

epi ends

what will rohan do?will his anger turn out to be love?wait for the nxt epi..... πŸ˜›
Jaishankar thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Engager 1 Thumbnail
awesome yaar man u are too good !!!really romantic man i saw that epi in my imagination awesome epi eqgerly waiting for next thank u yaar!!!awesome!!! πŸ˜‰
AVFAN thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail Commentator 1 Thumbnail
With every episode u are getting better tanya & I could simply viasualise that Rose wala scene its superb!!!!! U know I always wanted to see AV in such a character. πŸ‘
armaanasya thumbnail
thx people.
so AVFAN u wanted to see amit in a negative character.....why? πŸ˜• πŸ˜•
mitts thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 2
Gr8 part yaar πŸ‘

Loved it 😳

Waiting for ur next one πŸ˜ƒ
armaanasya thumbnail
thx again guys,but this time i m going out of station tomorrow for a few days, so if possible i'll try to write the update today n if not then i'll try to write when i return,till then,bye πŸ˜ƒ
mitts thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 2
Hey Tanya we will wait πŸ˜ƒ

Have a gr8 gr8 tour n njoy a lot 😳
tauqee thumbnail
Oh That's so sweet episode Tanya! You are going greatπŸ˜‰ Will wait for the next.