Page 1
Page   of 3
Page 2 Page 3

armaanasya

IF-Dazzler

armaanasya

Posted: 20 April 2007 at 5:21am | IP Logged
ok guys,decided 2 keep the forum more active,so here r my fan fics-
kituu (k)-producer of a drama company(rich)
rohan(rk)-actor
neal(nl)-kituu's friend
shelly(sl)-kituu n neal's friend
riya(ry)-rohan's friend,actress(poor)
name of kituu's drama company-razeck

so here it goes,

sudhaji-this kituu is now so busy wid her drama company,rabel rabef, whatever that now she has no time for us.
kewalji-ya now-a-days we hav 2 take an appointment from her 2 meet her n neway that company name is razeck,not rabef
sudhaji-ok ok,now tell me where is our maharani?
kewalji-she must be in her room getting ready
sudhaji(shouts)-kituuuuuu.
they show a hand turning the shower knob off,a lady coming out with wet hair in a towel,puts on her dress,dries her hair,puts lipstick,kaajal,wears huge earing n a necklace.
sudhaji(shouts again)-kituuuuu.
then kituu shows her face n starts smiling,she is looking very beautiful  with open hair n all the make-up.
kituu(tells 2 herself)-"main to mar gayi",late again for breakfast.
she comes out of her room.
sudhaji-how long will u take 2 get ready.neway,eat ur breakfast.
k-no mom,i need 2 go,i m getting late.
kituu comes out of the house n tells the driver 2 take out the car,but he tells that the car tyre is punctured.she is annoyed  but  suddenly neal comes.
neal-come i'll drop u 2 ur academy madam.
k-no,its ok,i'll go by myself cause on the way i need 2 pick shelly also from the coffee house.
nl-ok i'll take u 2 coffe house
k-no,why do u take trouble?
nl-i know ur right,why shud i take u (trouble)?
kit hits him.he tells her 2 come n tells that he'll pick shelly also.
nl-neway did u find an actor for ur drama?
k-no not yet,i didnt find anyone gud looking till now.
nl-so i m not gud looking.
k-no no,its not that,i just want an actor who is handsome[they show another scene simultaneously of a guy with sun-glasses,red colour shirt on a bike]smart[the guy stops the bike n gets out of it in style]gud looking n an awesome actor[the guy removes his glasses,his eyes r shown,his smile n then his cute face-none other than our hero rohan]
rohan(tells 2 a lady)-riya,i luv u n ur the most beautiful girl i hav ever seen in my life
riya-rohan,u act n lie  very well  n 2 how  many girls  have  u told  this line.
rk-not much,only 20.
riya hits him
rk-ok sry,just joking,neway i m jobless now-a-days as no one offers me roles for dramas,so i just joke around,neway forget that ,u want 2 go 2 the coffee house?
ry-ya sure,why not?
there kit n nl reach the coffee house n meet shelly,but she is crying,they ask her why is she crying.
shelly-some men were harassing me.
kit n nl r shocked.
kit-who were those men?
at the same time rk n ry reached the coffee house.
back 2 kit n shelly,
sy-one of those guys name was amit n he was wearing a red colour shirt.
kit-where is he?
shelly points her hand to the man but kit doesnt see him properly,she jus sees him from the back.
kit-neal,u take shelly 2 the car,i'll take care of that guy.

neal takes shelly,but while going, he collides with rohan,both say sry 2 each other.rk n ry sit on the table just before amit's table.riya tells that she'll just come n goes away.amit's men tell amit 2 wear the black coat 2 see how smart he looks.he listens 2 his friends n puts on the coat.

now as kit didnt see amit carefully,comes 2 rohan(who is wearing a red shirt).rohan notices n asks,"yes can i help u?" n then kit gives rk a tight slap(assuming he is amit)
rohan is shocked n gets up angrily.

epi ends.

what will rk do?wat will kit do?wait for the next epi.Tongue

guys hope u liked it n please tell me how it was?

Edited by mitts - 26 April 2007 at 3:23am

Dear Guest, Being an unregistered member you are missing out on participating in the lively discussions happening on the topic "~~~KSJH a new story- A fanfic-Part 3~~~" in Kituu... Sabb Jaantii Hai forum. In addition you lose out on the fun interactions with fellow members and other member exclusive features that India-Forums has to offer. Join India's most popular discussion portal on Indian Entertainment. It's FREE and registration is effortless so JOIN NOW!

Jaishankar

IF-Dazzler

Jaishankar

Posted: 20 April 2007 at 6:02am | IP Logged
hey tanya awesome story line u really changed it!!yaar really u tempted me on kituu yaar ,i mean her intro was awesome!!and rohan too ,too good!great yaar!!!great work!!!wonderful storyline,kituu rich,rohan normal-awesome!!!i really studied ur story picturising it..wonderful!!!keep ur updates going!!!awesome!!i like it very much!!guess there is another script writer in the making other than me!!cool!!! Wink

suse

suse

Posted: 20 April 2007 at 10:03am | IP Logged
super tanya i was laughing at the begining abt kittu's drama company vry gud nw it is becoming more intresting keep it up da Tongue Big smile

armaanasya

IF-Dazzler

armaanasya

Posted: 20 April 2007 at 12:14pm | IP Logged
guys thx for ur compliments Embarrassed

romanticele

romanticele

Posted: 21 April 2007 at 4:05am | IP Logged

Originally posted by Jaishankar

hey tanya awesome story line u really changed it!!yaar really u tempted me on kituu yaar ,i mean her intro was awesome!!and rohan too ,too good!great yaar!!!great work!!!wonderful storyline,kituu rich,rohan normal-awesome!!!i really studied ur story picturising it..wonderful!!!keep ur updates going!!!awesome!!i like it very much!!guess there is another script writer in the making other than me!!cool!!! Wink

I totally agree, this is quite interesting.. tanya, u cud b a good director yaar.. Wink i really enjoyed reading n ya i cud imagine coz ur explaination was so clear..

tauqee

Goldie

tauqee

Posted: 21 April 2007 at 9:16am | IP Logged
Great Tanya! Will wait for your new episodeWink

belle_dame

belle_dame

Kituu...Fan #1 Contest Winner

Posted: 21 April 2007 at 11:06am | IP Logged
Wonderful story!!! loved it!! waiting for the next epi

armaanasya

IF-Dazzler

armaanasya

Posted: 24 April 2007 at 2:44am | IP Logged
sry for the late update,so here goes my continuation-

rk(angrily)-who the hll r u n what the hell did u just do?i dont even know u n u slapped me.
kit-my name is kathyainee purohit,u dont know me,but i know people like u,people like u shud be thrown into jail.
rk-excuse me,u r talking a lot,1st tell me what did i do n why did u slap me?
kit-ohh so now u r asking me what u did.
by then riya comes n asks what is happening,kit jus walks off from there but later stops n turns towards riya n tells her,"if u r with this man,i wud advice u 2 leave him"
rohan couldnt tell nething as kit didnt give him a chance 2 tell nething.
ry-what happened?why was that women talking like that?
rk-i myself dont know,she just comes here,slaps me n shouts at me.next time i see her,i will certainly not leave her.
riya tells him 2 forget everything n tells him that there is a gud news.
rk-what?
ry-we hav been called for an audition by the razeck company.
rk-who is the owner of the company?
ry-she is .....ya,kituu,i m sry thats what people call her n i dont know her full name.
rk-ok fine,then why r we waiting,lets go,i dont want to spoil my mood because of that idiotic girl.
meanwhile kit,nl n shelly reach the academy,there kit's assistant madan tells kit that they have called for an actor n wud be reaching here ne moment n also tells that his name is rohan.
kit-great!
but just then kit's phone rings n its her father telling that her mother is not feeling well n tells her 2 come fast.
kit-guys my mom is not feeling well,so i'll have 2 go immediately.
madan-but madam,what abt rohan.
kit-u,neal n shelly decide whether this rohan is suitable for the role or not.i have no time 2 wait for him.
kit goes n after sometime,RK n RY reach the academy n both of them get selected.

next day,when kit comes to the academy,she notices rohan there n becomes angry.
kit(tells to rohan)-how dare u come to my academy.
rk(is shocked)-wat this is ur academy?so u r that kituu,neway i m sry i came to ur academy,if i knew it was ur's i wud never come n ya jus remember that i wud never work for ur company.
rohan goes from there n shelly n neal r amazed n come to her.
shelly-what is wrong with u?he was such a gud actor n he was best suitable for the role.now because of u he wud never come back.
kit is shocked hearing at what shally said.
kit-what is wrong with u shelly?he is amit,the one who harassed u n u want me to give him an opportunity.
sy-what?he never harassed me n his name is rohan, not amit
kit is shocked n upset n runs towards rohan's bike,but rk is already gone n kituu is very upset.

epi ends

how will kit convince rohan n how will the romance start?jus wait n watch............... Wink

Post Reply New Post

Go to top