Remix

about

Post Reply New Post

Page 1 of 1

teddylovessme

Goldie

teddylovessme

Posted: 25 July 2005 at 6:20am | IP Logged
hey did u all forgot  abt our freind kashish where she is gone we can't see her for so many days pls find out who was in the same school with her.its just bcoz i never forget my frendz who ever they r

Dear Guest, Being an unregistered member you are missing out on participating in the lively discussions happening on the topic "about" in Remix forum. In addition you lose out on the fun interactions with fellow members and other member exclusive features that India-Forums has to offer. Join India's most popular discussion portal on Indian Entertainment. It's FREE and registration is effortless so JOIN NOW!

tia_mehra

Goldie

tia_mehra

Posted: 25 July 2005 at 11:36am | IP Logged
hey that sooooooooooooooo sweet you actually remember her

lamina

IF-Dazzler

lamina

Posted: 25 July 2005 at 11:42am | IP Logged
Confused

greatmaratha

IF-Sizzlerz

greatmaratha

Posted: 25 July 2005 at 12:04pm | IP Logged
Hey, yes... where is Kashish venkat... there was a friend of hers from school....  can u find out whats with kashish...  its been a while since she is seen on the forum

tia_mehra

Goldie

tia_mehra

Posted: 26 July 2005 at 11:23am | IP Logged
hey i study in the same skool

Post Reply New Post

Forum Quick Jump

Forum Category

Active Forums

Limit search to this Forum only.

Disclaimer: All Logos and Pictures of various Channels, Shows, Artistes, Media Houses, Companies, Brands etc. belong to their respective owners, and are used to merely visually identify the Channels, Shows, Companies, Brands, etc. to the viewer. Incase of any issue please contact the webmaster.