Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

atohani99 thumbnail
Posted: 17 years ago
Very sad 2 hear. I was hoping he would still continue in tests but alas he has fully retired.

Shame i really wanted to c him in the UK again b4 he retired. I still think he had a lot to offer WI cricket.

Mayb he can go back as a batting coach
Sarz thumbnail

Originally posted by: atohani99

Very sad 2 hear. I was hoping he would still continue in tests but alas he has fully retired.

Shame i really wanted to c him in the UK again b4 he retired. I still think he had a lot to offer WI cricket.

Mayb he can go back as a batting coach

yup he was playying to goo on playing test cricket.infact last year he even said that hes hoping to play test cricket untill hes 40 that like still 2 yrs from now..But  I guess it all the crictism ,pressure he faced og no  being a sucessful captain and player for the WC that caused him to make this decison..I heard that many of the players in the team dont get along wid him and thus they dont play well until his captaincy..Even the board was making comments about him dont know wheter they r true....Its such a sad moment for Windies Cricket😭

kothra thumbnail

Well it will be his last oneday against england on saturday..

He is a great player..But i am happy wil still continue playing Test matches....

atohani99 thumbnail
Yeah i think the board have a lot do with y he retired. Stupid WI board, should have let him just play
Sarz thumbnail
Originally posted by: kothra

Well it will be his last oneday against england on saturday..

He is a great player..But i am happy wil still continue playing Test matches....

he quit both Test and ODI..well ODIs was expected but also test career was a real shock

sp_2012 thumbnail
Originally posted by: Sarz

This is such a sad moment for all cricket fans and ofcourse each West Indian..

When good players like Lara and Inzamaum end their career in such a note....Well Inzamaum is still in for TestI think it was the amount of  unfair critism that forced these players.. 

Lara is one fo the greatest players ever in Cricket History..HE surely is one of the BEST!!!!!!!We'll surely miss you.

i totally agree!

miggie thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail Commentator 1 Thumbnail
very sad to hear he is leaving